Omg university! i'll finally live my life!

>omg university! i'll finally live my life!

Attached: 1520381623809.gif (800x371, 193K)

>he managed to fuck up uni
OHNONONONO

>grug hate cave wall painters
>grug bang rocks together
>real man is born rock banger and die rock banger

in reality most people end up still living with their parents inbetween semesters (or all the time if they commute) or 3-4 roommates. i want my own fucking place goddammit

just live in a frat house idiot

>sticking a battery up your ass and eating chad’s shit just at a chance to get laid
no thanks

>wants his own place
>frat house
Ok retard

>w-what? a place where you can socialize with boring zoomers and useless teachers? I wanna study there!

Attached: soywojak.jpg (704x604, 42K)

Is 27 too late to go to university?

Attached: 6fffc1a1858f4cd176714cea87ea2487.jpg (235x282, 22K)

>I can finally be myself at university
>I'm going to reinvent myself as more sociable in university

Attached: 1550844260042.gif (380x400, 197K)

Enjoy sitting next to 17 year old zoomers talking about traveling to australia and instagram

depends what you're studying and if you're an autist or adhd

Tfw graduated with a meme degree a khhv

lmaoooo idiot

Is renting room expensive in us or something? Because I was living alone in boarding room for 4 years of my undergrad degrre and currently living alone as well in a place near my master's degree uni.

too old to socialize with zoomers there I guess. even if you're 21 it can get pretty weird, remember all those things you cared about in school? they still matter to these teenagers

Just live with friends its way more fun

I dont care about that. I mean career wise.

It's ok I'm a comfy neet and have now gotten my bp bred a lot by several cute boys off grindr

just get a rancy little apartment, it's better than either living with your family, a fucking frat house or living with roommates.

>having friends

Attached: images.png (210x240, 7K)

It’s really not. No matter how much you enjoy someone’s company, if you can’t fuck them then it’s just not going to be fun for either of you.

Living with friends is the best desu

>Is renting room expensive in us or something?
Incredibly. Especially near a college.

>Just live with friends its way more fun

Attached: soy.jpg (297x170, 9K)

Career wise? You will still compete with others for relatively rare jobs or you won't have a chance.

absolutely not then

Attached: wdytwa.png (644x644, 936K)

I cant stand being around people for 24/7 so a single apartment it is

t. Virgin
t. Virgin
why not, literally living in the middle of the city, being able to do whatever and everything with your friends you usually do withouth having to make arrangements is way better. I can ask any of the guys here if they want to go to the club tonight and surely a couple will say yes

Not everyone is a full blown normie, especially not on Jow Forums

Jow Forums is a normie board desu. or it should be atleast

Even a Jow Forums normie board is way less nt than the general population. If /deutsch/ is somewhat representative for Jow Forums its a incel board ngl

I don’t have friends.

what's your lookism handle?

>/deutsch/

Attached: 1547126933890.jpg (258x544, 32K)

:bean:

How did you know?

krijg kanker en sterf

This
Robots should fuck off

>*learns nothing*
>*doesn't get a part-time job*
>uni ends
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE ARE MY HIGH-PAYING JOBS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY AM I NOT EVEN GETTING ACCEPTED FOR JUNIOR POSITIONS, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

>spent 3.5 half years of university not studying, not going to parties, haven't even kissed a single girl, wasted dad's money, dropped out and now I'm a NEET

It's all my parents raising fault

Attached: 8.jpg (500x650, 37K)

My condolence

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

I'm going back at 25.. All those years wasted

go to your containement board
part time jobs dont do shit for your cv
and in NL you have to fuck up quite badly to not make atleast median wage after masters. but its all about the connections and im making those plenty due to socializing with rich kids

>You can't just stop your education at middle school; think of your work life!

Attached: 1515849422673.png (1159x665, 231K)

kinda same for me, i'm 2 years in and still no friends, no gf and barely passed any exams.
I hate studying but getting the degree i necessary to find a job because unemployment, should i just drop out instead?

Yes,do not listen to this neck beards here.

As in its not too late?

alright colgate, nobody gives a shit what you're doing with your life, piss off to that other thread you kept blogposting in

connections get you interviews, they don't get you jobs. No serious company hires anyone just because you know someone that works there.

what?
of course. but it means my internship(s) will be good companies at the very least

It's too late for regular uni. Nobody hires anyone in their 30's with just a Bachelor's. Start working and get your degree with a Fernuni.

Its never too late,I known people that started taking college at 40+ and finished. If you don't have a degree in a decent area Today you are literally fucked. It's basically standard shit today,just highschool is useless anymore unless your an actually good entrepreneur that can get away without college

I'm 29 and going to uni and it doesn't bother me. I just don't talk to anybody unless they ask me for help on a topic.

I could get a masters too
Thanks user!

My calc 5 prof didn't start uni till he was in his 50's after working a roofing job for 30+ years. Don't listen to anybody about it being too late.

I'd say no, but you might want to look into trying to get a job in whichever kinda career you were going for, like junior positions or something

Uni is super fucking stupid

>imagine wasting your time going to jewniversity
LOL

cringe

I met a +40 yo peruvian woman in my uni. She's cool and sweet, mommy vibes. Find the good people and it will be cool