How often does your gf suck your dick?

How often does your gf suck your dick?
>BR
>every other day

Attached: ccdb40e7-22aa-4d98-af76-9784c2fbc734-stocksy_txp4a57bafbcbt100_small_1028782[1].jpg (1020x574, 68K)

flag
every time we meet

Is Jow Forums a normalfag board?

pretty much all the time when she's not at work or doing vital shit like eating or sleeping.

why do people wear trash around their necks? is he a gypsy or something? never understood people who wear those things
like i get low iq richfags who can afford precious metals and have nothing other going on for them so they put precious metals on their fingers and necks to mask that they are worthless as human beings, but what is the point of wearing literal wooden trash around your neck?

>gf
that's not how you spell bf

Attached: 673b661b6ee3010094378f506e0c647f.jpg (599x604, 46K)

My ex gf didn't like sucking my dick and I had to tell her to do it. Still looking for a girl who likes to do it

Every once in a while. I legit don't even care anymore, I have lost my sex drive. I am broken.

>How often does your gf suck your dick?
Very rare, she doesn't like me to go down on her too.

Once a day.

No I’m a 24yo virgin trash.

we do it specifically to piss you off

how do women even suck cock?

I mean, do you ask? does she just pull your pants down and start licking and sucking?

this is all so foreign to me, I can't picture women sucking my dick or anyone's, really, to me, nobody is having sex

Attached: 1454036225112.png (1106x1012, 660K)

never
because she does not exist

why?

>does she just pull your pants down and start licking and sucking?

basicly this

my gf usually starts by biting my dick while I still have pants on and we're doing nothing while in bed.

Then she starts sucking...
I Mean it's pretty normal. Don't know why you think it's such a foreign concept

This, I do the sucking.

Attached: 1445201449649.png (600x800, 109K)

because it never happened to me

the concept of people fucking, taking their clothes out is absurd to me

how old are you
are you autistic

a bit, i can hold conversations with women, i just can't turn it into something sexual

Are you a virgin?

Not à gf just a fuckfriend but yeah I think she likes sucking more than a lot of girls cause I never had to ask her to do so, she just starts sucking by herself when we start preliminary

>imagine living in huezil not fucking qt brown latina bundistas all year long

not really, but i only fucked prostitutes and one civilian, but was extremely drunk at the time

My gf doesn’t like it. I don’t have her do it anymore because her facial expression of disgust turns me off

that's the best kind of girl.

Tell me more about it

Attached: 6c0372a3d2c70be064b10f9441ff79d2.jpg (417x566, 31K)

>imagine being in germany and not rawdogging perfect aryans all year long

I suck my gf's dick every other day.

thats what i do :3

good for you, that's not my choice tho, it was mostly lack of a father figure and ugliness, it's a shame

Based

very rare. she's often horny enough to suck, but not in the mood for something more demanding, like getting fucked. she said that she'd like to suck it more often, if I came. but I can't cum from just a bj, so she only sucks it as foreplay before sex. but she doesn't want to have sex very often, so she doesn't suck it very often.

Attached: 1538076060749bb.jpg (1242x1191, 132K)

kys

unironically this.

wat

she doesn't suck my dick very often, cause I always try to fuck her after a little bit of sucking. She says, "I don't want to have sex right now, just let me give you a blow job", but I can't cum from a bj alone (I can, but it takes way too long).

>letting women near your dick

but why doesn't she like sex

why don't you just cum with her mouth you spaz

Every time we meet either as foreplay or until the end. She told me that it's her primary fantasy when she's masturbating for when I'm not there(when I traveled with my buddies last year).

Every normalfag in this thread deserves an aggressive strain of cancer.
下げる。

she does like it, but it's more of an ordeal to get fucked than to suck a dick. She doesn't want to get fucked all day, or even get fucked every day. She thinks sucking dick is a lot easier.

it takes me, like, an hour to cum that way. I'd rather fuck her pussy, and cum in under 10 minutes.

I don't have one but ive had it sucked 3 separate times by hookups in the last 2 months.

Based. Succ'd 4 guys so far and hoping to SUCC many more.

>tfw my beautiful gf's love and desire to suck my cock all the time is wasted on me since I don't really care for blowjobs that much

Attached: qE25HZM.jpg (1605x2198, 583K)

to send a message to womyn