The world doesn't owe you a damn thing!! Also, work 45 hours a week to support...

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

The world doesn't owe you a damn thing!! Also, work 45 hours a week to support the economy, thanks.

Attached: the-goy-pledge.jpg (123 KB, 600x505)

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

I dont get this either
And then a guy like this yang come along and proposes you give everyone 1000$ from Amazon and walmarts money hoarfs to stimulate the economy and boomers hate it
Its like americans love to just funnel money into the pockets of oligarchs

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

do garbage jobs for garbage pay goy!
Did he really expect people to take this seriously when he lives comfortably off residuals from his shitty tv shows?

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Its like americans love to just funnel money into the pockets of oligarchs
Boomers*

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

Burgerclaps really are pathetic.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

I love that boomers pull this shit despite growing up in the most economically sound period in US history for wts and at a time when all the New Deal social programs were taking shape. Not to mention currently living off of younger generations’ money.

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

At first I thought trump wanting to cut domestic spending was retarded but actually if he cuts medicare it will help accelerate the demise of boomer voting power which would be great

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

A lot of americans hold this belief that one day they’re going to “make it” and become billionaires themselves, and when that does happen they don’t want any restrictions on what they can and can’t do. Of course even when that does happen (i.e. lottery winners and pro-athletes) they end up blowing through it in less than a year and end up poorfags again.
Also some people just genuinely enjoy being slaves.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Whites*
I never see Asians, Latinos or Blacks defend this shit, of any age. Meanwhile ancap zoomers are a dime a dozen.

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

america ruined the world forever . Imagine world wide communism state where the work done by robots was redistributed to citizens with a citizenship income

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

I’m all for temporarily removing Medicare. That’s like 35% of the budget back right there.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

The more I read it the worse it gets. Why are American boomers so delusional?

Attached: 1525055600183.png (127 KB, 817x656)

Michael Long
Michael Long

my parents work their absolute guts out, my father has about a hundred different duties he took on that aren't even in his job description and both of them are poor and barely above water

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Medicare should be for people who can’t actually afford healthcare, not for fucking boomers who want to pay for it using everyone else’s money. It’s basically part of their retirement portfolio the way it’s structured right now.

Soviet technology was sci-fi tier and at its peak everyone had a home, education and food. That being said short-sightedness and irrational greed will always prevail, whether the system is communism or capitalism

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

No one is getting filthy rich by working like a mule.
Working smart is all that matters.

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

ON THIS EPISODE OF DIRTY JOBS

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

That's why the idea of the American dream is the worst thing that could have happened to America. Americans admire billionaires like Bill Gates, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos because they can see themselves in their shoes, meanwhile in Germany people hate billionaires that's why most of them stay anonymous.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

lmao no one is getting filthy rich here, period. Even if you suck a mountain of dicks here you still won’t make it past a lawyer’s salary.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

Boomers hate Gates, though, since he actually gives his money away to charities. They like “lite”-billionaires like Trump.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

communism can work only on a global level

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

The world doesn't owe you a damn thing!!
this statement is to ask those self entitled ones to fuck off
Also, work 45 hours a week to support the economy, thanks.
this is to ensure all goys contribute to their mega corporation with 1000 employees

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Productive people need to produce things to generate the excess wealth required to give every American $1000 a month. Expecting things to get better by working less and taxing more is how things like France happens.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

It's imposible
That's why so many stay poor, if you don't belive you can succeed you won't. It doesn't mean everyone can be rich but it's quite simple.
Less than 2% of people get what they want, 98% suck dicks like you said.

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

And you wonder why people increasingly want this system either destroyed or reformed?

William Morgan
William Morgan

And those productive people live in china

I guess, a global meritocratic cooperative is highly idealistic, not sure if we’ll ever see it

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Productive people need to produce things to generate the excess wealth required to give every American $1000 a month.
Bullshit. Most of the wealth generation in the country has no intrinsic productivity relation, it's all speculative games and moving money around.

Expecting things to get better by working less and taxing more is how things like France happens.
You have no clue what you are talking about.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

You have a very, very naive understanding of the US if you believe that.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

Most of the wealth generation in the country has no intrinsic productivity relation, it's all speculative games and moving money around.
This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

Rich capitalist countries can only be rich due to their international trade and exploitation, involving high levels of financial corruption and violence to control capital.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

It's true though. That's the reason the world's debt is three times larger than all of the world's wealth.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

You can change the system, but it won't change their situation. Every non-technological revolution brings opposite from what was intended. Someone always is on top and thinking everyone should have the same life is insane. There is yet to be found better system than capitalism, you create value and you get rewarded by it, only because banking system is fucked up doesn't mean whole concept is.

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Care to explain your reasoning?

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

Unless max speculation is involved how could a close system of finances possibly have a larger amount of cost than could ever be generated?

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

be wielder
employer made us sign that
uses this pledge to make us do shit not in the job description
I quitted when things go really, really busy
It's nice being able to do this. Too bad for the other worker who work on it though.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

You are very naive understanding of world if you belive whole world doesn't work on same rules.
Get idea > share idea > get followers > get them to make your idea truth > profit
No matter if it's religion, fucking LGBT or any other form of faith.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

That's what i get for editing sentence and not reading it after.
You have very naive understanding of world if you belive whole world doesn't work on same rules.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

Another point is that literally every market is composed of speculation, how else do you define the price of a hamburger in one location, or the cost of a doctor’s work in one hospital versus another? None of it is provable

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

being grateful that you were forced into a lifetime of suffering

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Another point is that literally every market is composed of speculation, how else do you define the price of a hamburger in one location, or the cost of a doctor’s work in one hospital versus another? None of it is provable
what is supply and demand

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

Are you a brainlet by any chance? Supply and demand are metrics used in speculation

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

No, supply and demand are metrics used to calculate PRICES. Speculation is trying to predict how supply and demand will evolve in the future.

David Scott
David Scott

This doesn't explain how most of the wealth generated in a country is detached from productivity.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

Retard.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

It is, you don't need to actually be productive as long as you generate the illusion or even feeling of productivity

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Oh. I see.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit