The world doesn't owe you a damn thing!! Also, work 45 hours a week to support the economy, thanks

>The world doesn't owe you a damn thing!! Also, work 45 hours a week to support the economy, thanks.

Attached: the goy pledge.jpg (600x505, 123K)

I dont get this either
And then a guy like this yang come along and proposes you give everyone 1000$ from Amazon and walmarts money hoarfs to stimulate the economy and boomers hate it
Its like americans love to just funnel money into the pockets of oligarchs

>do garbage jobs for garbage pay goy!
Did he really expect people to take this seriously when he lives comfortably off residuals from his shitty tv shows?

>Its like americans love to just funnel money into the pockets of oligarchs
Boomers*

Burgerclaps really are pathetic.

I love that boomers pull this shit despite growing up in the most economically sound period in US history for wts and at a time when all the New Deal social programs were taking shape. Not to mention currently living off of younger generations’ money.

At first I thought trump wanting to cut domestic spending was retarded but actually if he cuts medicare it will help accelerate the demise of boomer voting power which would be great

A lot of americans hold this belief that one day they’re going to “make it” and become billionaires themselves, and when that does happen they don’t want any restrictions on what they can and can’t do. Of course even when that does happen (i.e. lottery winners and pro-athletes) they end up blowing through it in less than a year and end up poorfags again.
Also some people just genuinely enjoy being slaves.

Whites*
I never see Asians, Latinos or Blacks defend this shit, of any age. Meanwhile ancap zoomers are a dime a dozen.

america ruined the world forever . Imagine world wide communism state where the work done by robots was redistributed to citizens with a citizenship income

I’m all for temporarily removing Medicare. That’s like 35% of the budget back right there.

The more I read it the worse it gets. Why are American boomers so delusional?

Attached: 1525055600183.png (817x656, 127K)

my parents work their absolute guts out, my father has about a hundred different duties he took on that aren't even in his job description and both of them are poor and barely above water

Medicare should be for people who can’t actually afford healthcare, not for fucking boomers who want to pay for it using everyone else’s money. It’s basically part of their retirement portfolio the way it’s structured right now.

Soviet technology was sci-fi tier and at its peak everyone had a home, education and food. That being said short-sightedness and irrational greed will always prevail, whether the system is communism or capitalism

No one is getting filthy rich by working like a mule.
Working smart is all that matters.

>ON THIS EPISODE OF DIRTY JOBS

That's why the idea of the American dream is the worst thing that could have happened to America. Americans admire billionaires like Bill Gates, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos because they can see themselves in their shoes, meanwhile in Germany people hate billionaires that's why most of them stay anonymous.

lmao no one is getting filthy rich here, period. Even if you suck a mountain of dicks here you still won’t make it past a lawyer’s salary.

Boomers hate Gates, though, since he actually gives his money away to charities. They like “lite”-billionaires like Trump.

communism can work only on a global level

>The world doesn't owe you a damn thing!!
this statement is to ask those self entitled ones to fuck off
>Also, work 45 hours a week to support the economy, thanks.
this is to ensure all goys contribute to their mega corporation with 1000 employees

Productive people need to produce things to generate the excess wealth required to give every American $1000 a month. Expecting things to get better by working less and taxing more is how things like France happens.

>It's imposible
That's why so many stay poor, if you don't belive you can succeed you won't. It doesn't mean everyone can be rich but it's quite simple.
Less than 2% of people get what they want, 98% suck dicks like you said.

And you wonder why people increasingly want this system either destroyed or reformed?

And those productive people live in china

I guess, a global meritocratic cooperative is highly idealistic, not sure if we’ll ever see it

>Productive people need to produce things to generate the excess wealth required to give every American $1000 a month.
Bullshit. Most of the wealth generation in the country has no intrinsic productivity relation, it's all speculative games and moving money around.

>Expecting things to get better by working less and taxing more is how things like France happens.
You have no clue what you are talking about.

You have a very, very naive understanding of the US if you believe that.

>Most of the wealth generation in the country has no intrinsic productivity relation, it's all speculative games and moving money around.
This is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Rich capitalist countries can only be rich due to their international trade and exploitation, involving high levels of financial corruption and violence to control capital.

It's true though. That's the reason the world's debt is three times larger than all of the world's wealth.

You can change the system, but it won't change their situation. Every non-technological revolution brings opposite from what was intended. Someone always is on top and thinking everyone should have the same life is insane. There is yet to be found better system than capitalism, you create value and you get rewarded by it, only because banking system is fucked up doesn't mean whole concept is.

Care to explain your reasoning?

Unless max speculation is involved how could a close system of finances possibly have a larger amount of cost than could ever be generated?

>be wielder
>employer made us sign that
>uses this pledge to make us do shit not in the job description
>I quitted when things go really, really busy
It's nice being able to do this. Too bad for the other worker who work on it though.

You are very naive understanding of world if you belive whole world doesn't work on same rules.
Get idea > share idea > get followers > get them to make your idea truth > profit
No matter if it's religion, fucking LGBT or any other form of faith.

That's what i get for editing sentence and not reading it after.
>You have very naive understanding of world if you belive whole world doesn't work on same rules.

Another point is that literally every market is composed of speculation, how else do you define the price of a hamburger in one location, or the cost of a doctor’s work in one hospital versus another? None of it is provable

>being grateful that you were forced into a lifetime of suffering

>Another point is that literally every market is composed of speculation, how else do you define the price of a hamburger in one location, or the cost of a doctor’s work in one hospital versus another? None of it is provable
>what is supply and demand

Are you a brainlet by any chance? Supply and demand are metrics used in speculation

No, supply and demand are metrics used to calculate PRICES. Speculation is trying to predict how supply and demand will evolve in the future.

This doesn't explain how most of the wealth generated in a country is detached from productivity.

Retard.

It is, you don't need to actually be productive as long as you generate the illusion or even feeling of productivity

Oh. I see.