Do Swedes have a false personality in the Internet...

Do Swedes have a false personality in the Internet? I noticed that they post useless garbage to troll and get attention because they don't get it in real life.
Is this a common phenomenon in Sweden?

Attached: sweden.png (1200x750, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does Germans have a scat fetish? It's really strange.

Attached: Schwedentrunk.png (500x406, 224K)

There's a disproportionate amount of them here, so that means they have a huge neet culture there. Odds are that the swedes here are just the losers.

>I noticed that they post useless garbage to troll and get attention because they don't get it in real life.
Doesn't everyone do that?

We don't have much unemployment here. I don't know why you assume that all of our shitposters are NEETs.

Ja

No, swedes are total spineless whiny faggots that unconsciously tailor their behavior and agreeableness so as to never offend anyone even online
joke of a "people"

Attached: giphy.gif (359x359, 1.98M)

>Doesn't everyone do that?
This, we don't shitpost in any higher frequency than other cunts

haista paska pikku homo asiaati

>you
>shitpost
good one

So what's your problem then?

why would you assume we are neets? A small proportion of us are.

>huge neet culture
Actually very small compared to the rest of Europe.

that you cringepost instead

lmao Pekka on the warpath xD

Attached: bin a finn.png (500x311, 19K)

lite för nära sanningen eller hur?

Attached: eNSI4sP.jpg (2424x3428, 575K)

Varför kan jag alltid räkna med att minst en finsk apa kommer svara varje gång jag skriver något?

De kräver uppmärksamhet

go fuck yourself useless retarded finnish shit

finns are cancerous ulcers

Attached: 1523703434742.png (1660x964, 508K)

Swedes? They're pathetic

>sweden is one poster

nordics on this site tend to be pathetic sad people who glorify whiteness to hide personal failures

Are you upset people won't admit you're white?

I'm not white, but I don't make a fuss about it unlike you sad shitheads

they had a tripfag called badbollen or something

he came and visited my town one time but died when he jumped off the bridge into the river

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&t=

So you are saying they are not cuckolds who love watching black men fuck their white wives?

>who glorify whiteness
I have never seen a nord do that, it's always the opposite.

Hendrix Bridge?

Is this your town

Attached: badfall.webm (358x580, 660K)

ye

>I have never seen a nord do that

lmao, how new are you? Balts and nordics are obsessed with it, everytime I post in a thread there's always one of them trying to badmouth me

Looks comfy as fuck

god I miss him so much bros

Attached: 1542770950875.jpg (625x415, 34K)

why?

I don't go on their generals, but I do see a unhealthy nordic obsession with blacks.

wasn't he pretty handsome? or was that another tripfag?

that's in real life, not on Jow Forums

based

shove it up your ass finngol. you were our slaves for 800 years. talk about beytas. you never even had the balls to revolt!

He was a handsome lad in his best days

70% of white obsession posts come from eastern euros and balkan apes, the rest is evenly divided around france, spain, portugal, uk and germany. Nordics barely ever post about it save for the autistic finns.

Im sorry to tell you, but it seems like you have the burgers and a weak self esteem instead

imagine finnshits talking about cringeposts when they are behind 99% of all gay "COCKS ANIME" spam.

nice reddit tier "bants". off yourself cumskin

>lmao, how new are you? Balts and nordics are obsessed with it, everytime I post in a thread there's always one of them trying to badmouth me

Nigga, we're not even Wh*Te

Attached: 33325-img-2767-2.jpg (580x434, 231K)

Now it's a "my penor bigger" thread with swedes and finns

it's not banter it's the truth. you are a people without history who's identity is based on being conquered cucks that feel sorry for themselves

Attached: 34.png (211x239, 7K)

On Jow Forums as well; every time there is a "I want a black gf" thread, lo and behold, it is started by a scandinavian flag. I see more self-hate threads by scandinavians than any pride. Except gay pride.

stop posting you butthurt mong

stop @ing me traitor.
go hang out with your pet pekkas and leave me alone

All i hear is projection.
>b-but m-my p-peop...
shove it up your own ass queer, i dont give a shit

>every time there is a "I want a black gf" thread

it's called having good taste

balts, finns and swedes are behind basically all the racial shitflinging on this board, save for memes like muttposting

>I want a black gf" thread, lo and behold, it is started by a scandinavian flag
from what I gather that's only one finn and I'd bet it's mostly trolling.

as for Swedes they're the most insufferable group of people on the internet. nothing new.

>wants a black girlfriend
>complains about rayyyyycisms
what a fucking soycuck

No way, not us. I get balts and finniggers but I spend far too much time on this board and we don't do that much racial shitflinging.

there's literally a single autistic finnigger baiting you mongos (proptip, stop replying), all the other raceshit is from western europoors 1488% infa

what a high energy thread this is
incoming frogs

Attached: 1551919257573.png (863x651, 38K)

are you an ugly mongoloid woman by any chance?

you must be in denial

westerners hardly do any raceposting except for baiting amerilards

swedes are often confident in their whiteness because we know that we are pretty much the whitest of white people. Most people that post "you are not white" threads are either insecure south euros, americans or finns.

Attached: 1547130838201.png (183x276, 6K)

Attached: 54220412_10218391821048449_6331816426155802624_n.jpg (811x540, 33K)

you're just biased after some threads where you felt attacked by swedes, just as I'm biased against some flags but that doesn't really mean anything. In a week you'll forget it and start being biased against other flags.

>We wuz not like doing this except these times when we did
Gtfo. Every nation on this site is guilty of the same shit, some just more than others.

>some just more than others.
exactly and while my compatriots partake in it, they don't do it nearly as much as others

Nordic flags generally don't racebait and shitpost about whiteness or whatever, except for one or two autistic finns.

>never seen a swedish post in his life
woah

careful....don't wake the sleeping bear

Attached: 153c27dd.jpg (1242x1207, 191K)

norwegians and danes don't, it's always finns and swedes

nope, you're among the most obsessed by whiteness on this board. Us southerners are usually bullied randomly for no reason

You're biased and unable to see objectively. Obviously Sweden is going to bant you more than other nations, because you're the closest to them.

Varg has told the truth about you southrons we all know it now

OBSESSED

Varg is a clueless lunatic that acts as a foster parents for internet racists

Did a swede insult your whiteness or something?

Varg is mentally ill though. Kills someone in """"self defence""", burns down a 1000 year old Stave church, then gets out and moves to fucking France. Fuck him. Only good thing he ever did was his music.

lul

Most Swedes don't give a shit about "whiteness". We're pretty much famous for not giving a single fuck when it comes that.

Attached: cd2.jpg (261x199, 14K)

t. varg

as I said, I'm not white. But that's all you care about right?

No. I invite you to come to my house and fuck my sister. You can even use my bed so I can show my tolerance.

And for a person who says he doesn't care you're the one keeping some aspie tier mental notes
That is some petty shitposting, you should take a break

>call out the swede
>he comes out running from his cuckshed ready to give the scolding of his lifetime
really hit a nerve

Attached: 1551552502794.jpg (412x558, 51K)

I'm just sick of being considered inferior for things I have no control on

obviously, he has a serious hateboner for us regarding this issue despite everybody and their mother agreeing we don't make many of those types of shitposts

killing euronymous was just as justifiable as the christchurch attack
keep coping you insecure bitch

Mamma mia, someone post that meme of a sweden visiting italy and liking their wine

you might want to check

Get the fuck out of this site then why should the whole board cater to the wishes of an autistic southron who can't take the smallest bit of banter
in reality no one even cares enough about you to hate you

Well worry not friendo
I only discriminate people based on their religion so in my eyes you're as worthy as a person as any nordic

>Oh no I'm butthurt about being called bad words by complete strangers on the internet!

Attached: 1518924776488.jpg (960x892, 234K)

based

Attached: 1552050946802.png (1992x1066, 923K)

>he unironically thinks this

honestly I get why muslims go on killing sprees in your countries, you're just awful people who keep down others only based on their appearance

Words do hurt though, sometimes. The last time Norway was relevant excluding the modern day was the 13th and early 14th centuries during the so called "Norgesveldet" period, and having people point that out on all kinds of places on the internet isn't helping my mental health.

Not being considered white would probably make me even more butthurt, but I see where the italian is coming from.

Occam's razor
More likely that theres 1 or 2 mentally ill cunts than a whole nation
Although the latter sounds much more appetizing in meme value

>One (1) thread started by a swede, and it's not even that bad when it comes to racial shitflinging
>most posts are by poles and other eastern euro trash
>they even get counter bantered for example here

>tell me about the achievements of the polish masterrace
>he doesn't thank polish plumbers every time after taking a shit
rude

Bad example hombre

I never understood why some people are rude to others here. Can't you just be nice? I get sad when I see my own countrymen being rude too.

you make shit like this daily multiple times

lmao shut the hell up. Sweden have done more for brown people than you ever will.

wtf i thought this was just a meme. how the hell can the Krauts recover from this?!?

Attached: 1521759378724.jpg (1462x1462, 161K)