Other urls found in this thread:

ilfoglio.it/userUpload/The_Great_Replacementconvertito.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France
Yes, we radicalized him

Idk, probably

The neanderthal dna is strong in this one

No, but hes one of us

no, he talked a lot about Sweden but like every other white person he said "why the fuck would I want to go to that barren wasteland"

France visited him

Pakistan
yes

Бpeнтo бpe CPБИHE!

sadly no

He visited both Hungary and Romania. Now local secret sevices are rounding up Jow Forumstards if he met them, ayy lmao if he legit posted in the Romanian revisionist discord. Nihil’s getting his ass busted then.

I've never heard of him prior to the shooting so I don't know, but I do know that he had a reference to us on one of his guns.

>croatian tv concluded he got the serbian song from his visit to the balkans in late 2016

Attached: 637375.jpg (250x248, 15K)

I assume so but I haven't read the manifesto yet

probably the templars rather than you

I don't know

Dumb finn is dumb, but I shouldn't be surprised by now.

>I swear by Allah, i am just as Evropan as you kuffar

obviously
even our media reported it

When was he here?
Where?

>That feel when he described southern french towns of being full of invaders
>tfw it was just the native meds there

Attached: 29becy.jpg (950x950, 421K)

Zagreb around 2016

Daily reminder that this dumb finn thinks I don't belong in Malta lmao.

probably yes but idk

daily reminder that if we dont do more pewdiepie subscriptions we will all end up like malta

Attached: 1552635372418.jpg (1024x610, 152K)

He's really got you that butthurt?

I'm laughing at him actually. He keeps following me saying dumb stuff like I'm occupying the land and stuff about the Templars which had nothing to do with us. Wrong Holy Order, Finntard.

please link to the manifesto

Attached: 1433860407547.jpg (1920x1200, 1.42M)

it's Domagoj Vida you plebs

Attached: Domagoj-Vida-2.jpg (446x350, 37K)

novinare treba pobit

Archive links? I'm writing my thesis on this guy's psychology.

I have none. I don't keep track of my encounters with him. However, if you remember that small time where some Finnanon created those
EVROPA threads, I admittedly would go to his threads and say dumb shit so maybe I brought this upon myself.

ilfoglio.it/userUpload/The_Great_Replacementconvertito.pdf

Yes

yes. he saw the Turkish atrocities inflicted on us and he removed some fuckin kebab

Yes. Thank god nobody told him about Thököly.

Don't bother is utter shit

i remember some australian sounding dude was in tuzla couple of years back and got into fight with locals. they peed on him and threw him in dumpster. maybe it was him, but i dont think so. he was too short

>they peed on him and threw him in dumpster.
kek based

Yeah

>I'm an eco-fascist that aligns my views with the People's Republic of China, the same country that pollutes the planet to shit
>I hate muslims and kill 50 of them yet I don't question in my manifesto why they are in the western world in the first place

Yes

we should deport every single incel

probably my favourite personality of the mass shooters so far
note to GCHQ: that does NOT mean I am endorsing shooting innocent people

>Be Southern French
>Take a look at my old school class pics
>Mfw my class' 1-2 nafris were barely darker than several of our fully european terrones

Sorry nigga you already on the list
*sips from GCHQ employee of the month mug*

>I-i-i'm in c-charge here-e!!

Attached: 1552637197380.jpg (765x801, 55K)

a "thank you" is in order here ţbh

I dunno
probably

It's basically your typical Jow Forums rant in long form.

Why the fuck does he look like a Slav in this pic?

NZ counts as part of the western world?

no, we were never TURKD. thank you magyars for being our buffer zone tee hee

yes

But you're gypsies instead

how am i supposed to know

>In the mid-18th century, Empress Maria Theresa (1740–1780) and Emperor Joseph II (1780–1790) dealt with the Romani question by the contradictory methods of enlightened absolutism. Maria Theresa enacted a decree prohibiting the use of the name "Cigány" (Hungarian) or "Zigeuner" (German) ("Gypsy") and requiring the terms 'new peasant" and 'new Hungarian' to be used instead. She later placed restrictions on Romani marriages, and ordered children to be taken away from Romani parents to be raised in 'bourgeois or peasant' families.
>Joseph II prohibited use of the Romani language in 1783. The forced assimilation essentially proved successful. In the 19th and 20th centuries, the vast majority of the Romani population---who had settled hundreds of years earlier and held onto their customs and culture for a long time---gave up, even forgetting their native language.
thank you hungarians for taking the bullet tee hee

Why are you a foreigner or something?

Nope. That's the funny part.

I haven't seen the full list but apparently not.

Attached: 10.jpg (839x610, 110K)

So what's his reason?

based

>5'3
Yes and he was arrested on entry and got sent back to Australia. Manletism is illegal here
Here is the proof.

Attached: 1547956563860.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

Something about us Maltese being Middle Eastern or North Africans or whatever he decides to call us on the particular day and that we're occupying the islands. To be fair, he only said it once if I recall correctly since he usually says that we're North Tunisia so honestly I think he just writes the first thing that comes to mind. It was funny at first but now it got old.

Idk

How the fuck could i know? Is there a list of cunts he went to?

what is so cool about his 'personality'
a typical butthurt poltard incel manlet yawn

Attached: 1552648941151.png (918x596, 573K)

He was 5'6

He says in his manifesto he visited Spain among other western countries, but nothing else.

Why does he, a presumably native English speaker, type so brokenly, with bad grammar and spelling errors?

He looks like a giga manlet in that court shot. But in that pic next to those two hot girls he just looks like a regular manlet.

sorry where is the bad grammar?
And perhaps he dictated the text to them, or maybe they just made up the text based on his thoughts that he told them.

Because he's stupid. Didn't you look at his manifesto? It was full of grammatical errors.

wow he looks like a typical untermensch. alcoholic parents, probably.

Manletism should be a felony

is he a gun control group member?
insidejob again?

it just doesn't sound like a native english speaker wrote that to me

Just a bad picture, in reality he looks good.

Theirs many more mistakes you moran.

don't forget that he didn't do to well in school according to aussie newspapers. a typical underachiever.

No, Maltese natives are just Arabs.

>to well

Nah manlets should just be put on the watchlist and denied buying weapons, same as incels and political extremists

Why lie?

He's been the coolest. Elliott was the funniest.

>h-he was just a bigot who needs to travel mo-

Attached: 1552681695036.jpg (856x2182, 1.35M)

t. Jarad Fsadni

t. Vano Badžo

no but i think i wanted to

Funny how I noticed my wallet sitting right next to me when I saw your flag. Weird.

No that was spyro 3

Yes

can i say that he looks dumb as fuck or will Jow Forums bully me

wtf italian newspaper publishing that stuff
now i love ilfoglio

He's a white nationalist. Is there such thing as a smart white nationalist?

if pol bullies you then you must be right.
nothing is better than triggering a bunch of poltards. he looks inbred.

>Now local secret sevices are rounding up Jow Forumstards if he met them
source, shit sounds ridiculous

muh incels!!

The ones who made short work of the entire planet in the colonial period? "Anti-racism" is a new thing, user, and isn't necessarily a given moving forward if race relations are going to remain strained.

israel, yea he's from my hometown