Is it true that Latinas (especially Brazilians) are sexually liberal and easy to hook up with?

Is it true that Latinas (especially Brazilians) are sexually liberal and easy to hook up with?

Attached: nGR6m3O[1].jpg (1300x881, 121K)

i got 20 matches a day in brazil on tinder. normally i get 1 a day.

I depends of the city, Rio is easier, but be careful gringo you may get scammed.

Yes. My supervisor is a Latina. she’s a mother and actually just a few nights ago she was talking about how people are, and she said now she’s trying to be strict on her daughter because she doesn’t want her to behave like most latinas do. Another co-worker asked what she meant and she said “I’ll just say that many latinas do not have good control of their sexuality... and they can do bad things”

Gringos take the eye out of our girls

Attached: 1552711243708.jpg (640x640, 54K)

you mean off*** our girls, macaco.
By saying "out" you're asking them to gouge them.

Brazillian girls are ugly as fuck mate

post an example of an ugly Brazilian girl

The one I am quoting

Fvck yov and yovr Engl*sh acknowledge

how could one resist such bunda?

muiti bom huehuehue

This is a dumb question. If they were easy Jow Forums wasn't full of Brazilians.

man, being an incel in Brazil must be so fuckin hard, like, twice as hard than everywhere else...

Attached: videofplayback.webm (202x360, 2.77M)

Unironically depends on race

white girls are scum, hysterical and will ruin your day any time they can while in a relationship. This we call princess complex

mestizas and mulatas on the other hand are chill and more frontal

go back joao

Jesus Christ

The gringo aura

Kinda depends on the region.

I've been to about a half-dozen Latin American countries. A lot of women, even in places like Colombia, are religious and somewhat conservative. However, there's also tolerance for promiscuity--the difference is that most Latina women in Latin countries will not be straightforward and will not consent to a one-night-stand without a degree of pressure. By pressure, I don't mean physical force or psychological coercion; you just have to make her feel like she's not a slut and blah blah.

Most women declare themselves to be sexually liberal but when push comes to shove they back down and turn into prudes.

is she a milfy latina or a fat gross one

Gringos would be surprised by how women are conservative in South and Southeast (Except Rio de Janeiro) Brazil.

If you go to states like Paraná you'll find a bunch of protestant conservatives as you find in America lol

Attached: 1544844515514.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>Is it true that
No.

Brazilians girls are wild cards.
But there signs of thotery.
Here's an example of a brazilian thot

Attached: 11111111552757399971.jpg (1080x1259, 181K)

Some of the upper class chicks might pretend to be more stuck up but in the end they all will bend over for the gringo dick.

source: Fucked some bitches I got to know on language apps from fancy private and international schools when I traveled through Latin America

No, maybe if you compare them with Muslim women. the white girls are the most sexually liberal that exist

somwhere in the middle to be honest. Lots of girls are really conservative and won't hook up with anyone unless it's serious and long term

Yea

>Lots of girls are really conservative and won't hook up with anyone
>flag
hahhahahaha

seeIt's what betas believe.

>sexually liberal
yes
>easy to hook up with
no

do they care what race the "gringo" is?

kek i've done this irl

What do you mean by that? Be of average height (for Western standards), not fat and have blue/green eyes and you you are basically with your tip in their pussies already. If you are concerned about being from Eastern Europe then just say that you are Swedish, dude.

some girls this side of the world are religious and down to earth af

Did you impregnate any latina?

yeah
they are all whores and will jump on the dick of any foreign looking man
even nonwhites

Being a pigskin with light eyes and non-fat is enough

No.

Spanish exchange students are literally the worst. Just drop them early enough so you don't have to deal with the drama.

PfffHAHAHAHA

does autism cause any issues?
I'm diagnosed with autism and this is my only chance of getting sex

>does autism cause any issues?
I know you´re autistic otherwise wouldnt be here

not much more than europeans or americans.

>does autism cause any issues?
dont know

DIS-FUCKING-GUSTING

Yep.

When the Wolrd Cup happened here, the girls in the South went all out looking ofr turists.

It was even in the papers.

The think is, foreigners probably tought at first "the want first word's money". But nops, they wanted to fuck, really, because we have much more women (and gays) than men.

Attached: 494896524267e5aa7f9c28fdcf7109c4.jpg (620x465, 74K)

thing*

>pic related: random local girls partying with autralians.

This is not a turistical region, so many people when out just for this...