What would you do Jow Forums if you knew you couldn't fail?

What would you do Jow Forums if you knew you couldn't fail?

Attached: 740full-emma-roberts.jpg (740x925, 82K)

try my best

kill myself

These two aren't mutually exclusive.

run for the presidency.

I don't know

i'd be the man i could have been and always should have been. I would be strong and kind, patient and unrelenting, honest and reliable beyond all doubt.

i'd try to do something productive with my life, something where i could work for the betterment of both myself and everyone around me.
Politics or philosophy, art or literature.

i'd find a way to contact the woman i was in love with and tell her.
It wouldn't change anything but that wouldn't matter because i was already the best man i could be and wouldn't need the approval of others to feel like my life had meaning.

So much potential. Trips delivered.

Create the Dominican Empire

Attached: Dominican Empire.png (944x751, 101K)

I've always wanted to farm. Starting a farm requires capital. So I would ask the bank or someone wealthy to loan me money to get started. I don't fail because I can't. Pay them off eventually. Marry a QT Latina. Have ten children. They all stay on the farm with me but go off to college where they meet someone who they marry. They come back to the farm and we slowly start acquiring more and more of the surrounding land.

Very based and redpilled.

Thank you. It's not inconceivable so perhaps one day. Maybe just not to the scale that I imagine. I would be happy with a small self-sustaining homestead, a wife, and a couple children.

Become a scientist

kill everyone on the planet, then suicide

Make Americans normal

This. i just want to end humanity.

Attached: Natural Selector 4.png (219x223, 61K)

>buy lottery tickets
>finish college
>remov denbts
>move to japan
>work there
>buy a nice place
>maybe even start a family
>win another lottery
>spend money learning anything from the piano to kendo
>open a business or a small shop
>contribute to japans gdp
>buy my dads house in the country
>have a home in japan and the us
>grow fruits and veggies
>make enhanced fruits and veggies with crispr (seriously its only $150 to buy a kit)
>bide my time before i can buy more land in japan and/or here
>sell some based goods
>at some point if i can afford it take some time off and travel to a few other countries and find gemstones
>open a small gem shop
>???
>leave company in charge of hapa son
>he wont have any problem getting pussy when he owns a shop/business
>retire
>die
>be reborn in future japan

Attached: 1551917313472.jpg (600x606, 31K)

This
There is literally no point to life. Give me a 100% successful and preferably painless way to die and I'm gone by tomorrow.

I would supernova

also invest in Japan and ai

idk what the fuck i would do with all that money though. Maybe just invest in japan and support it more or like fund a secret army of underwater sub drones to see what's actually going on in antarctica and if theres any merit to the hollow earth stuff

Attached: 1552694270383.png (565x541, 157K)

>crispr
>ai
you've been spending too much time on Jow Forumsfuturism

still probably nothing

world domination 4th reich

Suck my own dick