What's the most metal thing your people have ever done?

Attached: 1310842255952.jpg (900x900, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolt_of_the_Batavi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Giornico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimo_Koivunen
youtu.be/3ZlDZPYzfm4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigurd_the_Crusader
youtu.be/j0brZM1ofww?t=43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George's_Night_Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=jMkzwzLY4GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TIG-welded a workbench. It was literally 100% metal.

Bit my nails down to the nitty-gritty and rubbed hydrogen peroxide into my fingertips.

I guess getting into fights for no reason as a teenager, still somehow I remember those times as fun even tho I know I shouldn't

Attached: 1552696605919.jpg (640x479, 36K)

Killed the Byzantine emperor in battle and drank wine from his skull

Attached: krum.png (413x400, 427K)

why did you tig weld it? Must have taken a very long time

we almost completely wiped out the paraguayans from the face of Earth.

Thats pretty metal,
i guess that killing 9/10 males from paraguay is pretty metal

picked a fight with the entire roman empire,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolt_of_the_Batavi

Attached: 1920px-Bataafseeed.jpg (1920x1230, 569K)

I removed a nail.

Imagine being the surviving 10 %... the dream...

Removed the savage

Ethnically cleansed and scalped natives harassing immigrants moving Westward, nuking Japan, and liberating France

Attached: tm.jpg (2000x1491, 1.5M)

nuking japan

cleansed the border 30,000 haitians in 5 days

Since I come from Leventina valley probably this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Giornico

blowing from a gun, an execution method where the person is tied to the front of a cannon that is then fired

Attached: maude_blowing-a-man-from-a-cannon-h.jpg (640x350, 208K)

We held the line and saved civilization day after day for hundreds of years. Battle of Siget was a pretty dank moment. Or battle of Sisak, that one's great too.

Attached: szigetvar.png (320x1098, 215K)

We didn't kill enough it seems...

The most mental thing we have ever done, it's letting them haitian savages roam around as they please

Based K/D ratio.

“On the concrete forecourt of the petrol station a blond man of medium height, aged about twenty-five, stood leaning on a wooden club, resting. The club was as thick as his arm and came up to his chest. At his feet lay about fifteen to twenty dead or dying people. Water flowed continuously from a hose washing blood away into the drainage gully. Just a few steps behind this man some twenty men, guarded by armed civilians, stood waiting for their cruel execution in silent submission. In response to a cursory wave the next man stepped forward silently and was beaten to death with the wooden club in the most bestial manner, each blow accompanied by enthusiastic shouts from the audience”. Once the mound of the bodies at his feet had reach fifty, the Death Dealer fetched an accordion, climbed to the top of the pile of the corpses, and played the Lithuanian national anthem.

Attached: 0774BDD6-CCF9-4B80-BF68-311676FCDE1B.jpg (400x589, 35K)

For what purpose?

Ha really? Funny, we culturally enriched and scalped whites harrassing civilian natives living out westward.

>Jews were forced to gather on the afternoon in the courtyard of a garage at 43 Vitautas Avenue, in the center of the city. Some of them were killed with shovels, iron bars or by other barbaric methods. Lithuanian children were lifted onto the shoulder of their parents to catch a glimpse of the “Death Dealer of Kovno”, a sight that one German regular army officer later described as the most frightful event he’d witnessed in the course of two world wars.
>Jews

VERY German answer

three words:
POLISH DEATH CAMPS

Cope

Captured the Latin Emperor and raped him to death. Not to brag or anything, but my daughter also poisoned his successor lmao

Attached: 324234.jpg (193x261, 13K)

Oh ok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimo_Koivunen

I beat the shit of my stepfather.

Attached: 1501761954882.png (785x757, 12K)

My people, the Mapuche, fought for over 300 YEARS against the Sp*niard menace solely with crossbows and arrows.

ethnically cleansed poland-lithuania and fed the germs feces

So metal a song was written for it
youtu.be/3ZlDZPYzfm4

uhh
you know
the armenian thingy

Andrew Jackson's entire life.

sigurd jorsalfar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigurd_the_Crusader
the commander at oscarsborg fortress who decided to sink blucher with no warnings but his own gut feelings in 1940.

just telling the perspective of the other side fa.m

Pretty metal

Some trash in middle school got transferred to my class for bad behaviour as a punishment, first p.e class he kept insulting me and talking shit to me for no reason.
Right after going into changing room i bashed him so hard he only scowled for the rest of the year and kept telling me im gonna get beaten up by his friends, which of course never happened.
This is how you dont allow yourself to get bullied.

Post belly

I don't have any people to call my own.

Attached: 154351062046.jpg (1217x930, 107K)

Attached: 824A97EE-F758-438B-A569-66166D6942C2.png (595x605, 590K)

i fucked a twink

Attached: 4657684648.jpg (600x620, 50K)

in the ass? Based.

of course bro

Which one are you?

>you will never fuck an italian gangster twink
why live?

Attached: gaypriestsdabofdoom.jpg (700x823, 118K)

mein negger, what machine?

Driving at night with a metal detector, a dead owl and haschisch. Police would have had a fun time with me.

I kept some feathers, the claws and skull, and had some time trying not to vomit when removing rotten skull and eyes of the bird.

Also being nipplepierced but a fat man with head implants and stuff in a cheap store, i was nearly fainting and then he said
>sorry bro the hole is not right, i have to do it again.

cuando llegue el dia yo me llevo lo 5 ke me tocan a mi

youtu.be/j0brZM1ofww?t=43
This was mindblowing when it was released and still remains as a classic of extreme metal

Attached: R-2292301-1355778667-9952.jpeg.jpg (586x600, 90K)

Portugal

Unleashed a bunch of cannibals on Turks.

>At that time, by pure chance, a marauding cannibalistic tribe dubbed Zimbas was migrating north and had set up a camp just across the channel, and only the last two of Mir Ali Bey's galleys prevented them from crossing onto the island.[14] They were attacked and captured by the Portuguese.[15] Wishing to capture Mir Ali Bey and the rest of the Turks, Tomé de Sousa Coutinho at once gave permission to the Zimbas to cross over - once the people of Mombasa realized the Zimbas had invaded the island, they promptly rushed to the beaches in desperation to be taken aboard the ships. Many drowned, but among the people the Portuguese captured was Mir Ali Bey. [16]

The at George night uprising almost led to an independent Estonian state from the Germans and Danes. It was put down eventually when during peace talks with Estonian elected elders the German knights killef the elders while breaking the chivalric code.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George's_Night_Uprising
>On Saint George's Night (April 23) 1343, a signal was given by setting fire to a house on a hilltop for a coordinated attack on the foreigners in Harria. The plan was to "kill all the Germans along with their wives and children. And so it happened, because they started to slay virgins, women, servants, maidservants, noblemen and commoners, young and old; all, who were of German blood, had to die." [2] According to the Younger Livonian Rhymed Chronicle, after renouncing Christianity, the rebel forces crisscrossed the whole province of Harria, burned down all the manors of the nobility and killed all the Germans who fell in their hands. Among others, they burned down the Cistercian Padise Abbey and massacred the 28 monks who had failed to escape. The chronicle adds that any German women or children who were spared by the men were killed by the women who then proceeded to burn down all the churches and the huts of the monks.

Attached: jüriöö ülestõus.jpg (442x518, 212K)

Disgusting. Your people deserved what you got

AND they still lost

And now you're too drunk to hold a job while asking for gibs from the same government that destroyed you

Attached: IMG_E1073.jpg (663x640, 238K)

>he unironically doesn't fuck them in the ear

Attached: 1536716341612.jpg (217x225, 10K)

idk, probably some stupid shit with the natives.

Attached: 1495569300591.jpg (510x352, 54K)

Killed some Austrian loser and Euros seethed

Used nuclear weapons on an enemy populace. Twice.

Starting 2 world wars i guess , lol

>your people have done
>answers about what they individually have done

Attached: 1550323320796.jpg (951x840, 90K)

we mixed our minority out of extinction and even ate some of them

>Oh yes. Canada has a sterling history with its natives no blemishes.
sure thing pal

Attached: 1534574628096.png (320x295, 119K)

Smart.

We invaded the Philippines enlisting the help of the natives against the Spanish by promising them independence then after we won threw them in concentration camps and brutally exploited the country for resources.

killed both sultans and archdukes, telling the east and the west to fuck off while having 1000 times lesser numbers, also told stalin to fuck off while not even being capitalists
invented the non aligned movement back when literally everyone else was either a crapitalist or a gommie

You guys created entire cities dedicated to prostitution too

And then you got btfo by the croats

massacred the faggy chinks

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

You have to understand that a hundred years prior these people were free from foreign rule and they were forced to convert after years of fighting with the crusaders from Denmark and Northern Germany. After the crusades were over the local population was treated very poorly and a want to break free and avenge their fathers lead to that rebellion. Also after this rebellion Estonias remained under the rule of the German nobility until 1918.
youtube.com/watch?v=jMkzwzLY4GQ

Attached: 12719.jpg (470x378, 57K)

Spend my entire childhood in complete isolation from other people except my mom. Someone once complimented me on my hair when i was in 2nd grade, and I punched them in the face. They didn't talk to me again

we killed almost all Paraguayan men

>sepultura
>masterpiece of extreme metal
>mind blowing
If this is bait good job asshole

The Bulgars were a turkic people, but they immigrated to the Balkans from modern day Russia. Were they nomadic Slavs?

Context?

Early Sepultura was.
They became slavs only when they reached the balkans.
Historically, Russia has always ben inhabited by turks, finns, mongols, slavs and a few scandinavians(from where they took the name Russia).
Russia is the melting pot of Europe

killed all the indios

There’s a reason you won’t find any Aboriginals in Tasmania

Why?

Invaded the whole Asia and stopped muslim renaissance

Was drinking with two white girls last nite getting all butthurt about crazy native screamin kill all white ppl and tried to claim their struggles are as valid and should take responsiblity(one was former cokehead)....fun fact residential schools only ended 20yrs ago...talkin about broken generation

Slapped my dad n he went to jail

>germs feces
Srsly? Is that why they like shiessa

Was drinking with two white girls last nite getting all butthurt about crazy native screamin kill all white ppl and tried to claim their struggles are as valid and should take responsiblity(one was former cokehead)....fun fact residential schools only ended 20yrs ago...talkin about broken generation

????hui uygers or tibetans or taiwanese abos

Climbed a mountain with my bros just hours after a big party (we were still drunk as fuck)

We burned down Moscow just so Napoleon wouldn't have it.
We sunk Teutonics in a frozen lake.
We sacrificed millions so the German aggressors would never take our land.

Russia has never been inhabited by Turks. And it's never been a melting pot either, all the non-slav minorities have always kept to themselves and have only come inhabit 'Russia' over time through our conquering of foreign lands.

Tequila? Or something less stereotypical?