Well Jow Forums ?

well Jow Forums ?

Attached: ca0ywx9umhp01.png (1000x667, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee
desuarchive.org/int/thread/102235638/
ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/مبدأ_مونرو
ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/العدوان_الثلاثي
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_latitudes)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1552233699864.jpg (650x960, 147K)

what do you want

not you egypt

Attached: 2893ca80b22019b20acab66072a024cc.png (676x600, 32K)

>a bit of England
island monkeys

>a bit of Belgium
a sad small country wedged between 3 warmonger brutes

based

The pan-arabic colours, I hope one day the Arabic nations unify and establish a strong country that can succed economically and succesfully secularize and become first world.

>wedged between 3 warmonger brutes
I wouldn't count the Netherlands or Luxembourg as warmongers

g*rmany should be dissolved and most of the territory should go to france, denmark, poland, and whoever else

Gee, how did the island monkeys manage to occupy the Rhine? Shocking.

Attached: The_British_Army_of_the_Rhine,_1919-1929_Q7211.jpg (800x575, 72K)

Ugh what could have been

Attached: groos dojczland.png (676x676, 649K)

The Americans saved your ass.

god damn it, mutts posting german flags again. why are they so fucking cringy?

Attached: 1_16_german_1_12_irish_1_32_french.png (313x406, 61K)

>the people who fought for a few months with british equipment and french weaponry saved you meme

someones been playing too much battlefield 1, Germany surrendered because it was a war of attrition, they were starving by 1918. Seething Austro Hungarian LARPer.

And you still lost your empire despite winning both world wars. I am hoping for scottish independence and an united Ireland so your country can completely become an irrelevant state

Don't do it, you're just going to summon a French person who said the USSR did 100% of the work

Germany, Britain, and France. Don't pretend that the Schlieffen plan didn't exist and that France didn't spend 800 years bullying Belgium and Schweiz

Small countries always get bullied by large neighbors. American Manifest Destiny was based on this too, because native American tribes were not united to a large degree and just got trampled by Israel-tier settlers. This is why military alliances like NATO are so important, because small voices get heard and don't get dominated by others.

Attached: asoiaf got ygritte you know nothing.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

fun fact, this comic artist got jailed

Attached: uk foreign invaders.jpg (488x512, 106K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories

wtf is this shit

>1_16_german_1_12_irish_1_(...).png

Attached: 1552683953684s.jpg (228x250, 15K)

honey, you know about this right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

Funny enough, its headquarters, Chicago, is now like the 2nd largest Polish city after Warsaw now.

Attached: ethnicity map USA.jpg (480x383, 64K)

>a french person
you mean a 'french' flag

Attached: 1546957207540.jpg (179x250, 6K)

Those piles of sand are surely more valuable than the entire Indian subcontient. Keep coping

I don't think Nafri have many strong feelings towards the USSR or World War 2 in general, they're just highly anti-American. So maybe they'd just "enemy of my enemy" us

Gee Hans, do YOU have a pile of sand?

>we are not allowed to post foreign flags
don't you have toilets to clean, faggot?

there is some french flag who knows suspiciously much about russia and always defends them. must be russian or a slav

nafroids on chans =/= nafroids in general

Bizzaro Germany

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Upper_Volta.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

how else do they practice hole-digging?

Attached: german tourist.jpg (768x427, 40K)

You got me there, I've literally only known one nafri in my entire life (from high school). She got banned from Facebook for posting ISIS shit, so...

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (443x636, 50K)

This

No. There's literally a /mena/ general on Jow Forums. I guess you've never seen it. Alas, it isn't worth it.

I meant that I've only met 1 real life nafri, so my ratio of online nafri to real nafri is off.

Yes I've been in /mena/ and my takeaway conclusion from that is that there are far too many Western flags in the thread. It made me uncomfortable, in the same way that colonialism has always made Americans uncomfortable.

>there are far too many Western flags in the thread
That's because /mena/ is in English so westernoids just think they can just post in it. And a good amount of ar-ape/mena posters refuse to post in /mena/ generals that are in English.

Compare the current /mena/ to this archived one that was done in arabic: desuarchive.org/int/thread/102235638/

uuughhhh

Attached: 1552732800960.jpg (1500x729, 757K)

I see, thanks for the link. However I'm still dismayed that like 25-40% of posters have an NL or FR flag on there.

The reason why I bring up American anti-colonialism is that it's actually one of the few positions we've been relatively consistent on, due to our past history. The Philippines and Cuba were a mistake, yes, but overall between the Monroe Doctrine, Suez Canal Crisis, America fighting Japan in WW2 and liberating Japanese colonies, etc. etc. we have a very good track record of resisting mass political immigration.

ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/مبدأ_مونرو

ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/العدوان_الثلاثي

The real area that I'm disappointed in with US politics is climate change, because the equator up to the horse latitudes (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_latitudes) is disproportionately affected, whereas 30 degrees north latitude is where most of the CO2 emissions are occurring (USA, EU, China). This is not fair, and it's going to cause more deserts and reduce food production for people living between 0-30 degrees N/S. If the EU does not want Nafri immigration it must push EXTREMELY hard for climate change resolution or else there will be millions more heading north (or south, to Sub-Saharan Africa).

I'm afraid by 2040-2050 we will see a WW2 tier conflict in our lives, and by then I'll be slightly an old man. The youth who are growing up now just don't have a sense of how bad the problem is, besides those elementary school students in the EU who are striking from school over climate in 2019.

Attached: 1433164507521.png (1830x3212, 2.44M)

1- I can't be arsed to read your post and fully reply with an equally lengthy post
2- Why are you posting arabic wiki links when you, I assume, don't know Arabic? Did you assume that I use the Arabic wiki? Well, I don't.

>2- Why are you posting arabic wiki links when you, I assume, don't know Arabic? Did you assume that I use the Arabic wiki? Well, I don't.
I do use Jow Forums based on flags, yes

based ughposter

Based

Attached: 8orcayxgv1s11.png (600x374, 344K)

Reading Arabic is a pain in the ass because it isn't as visible and the Arabic wiki is in MSA, which I am not really good at.

It's a good looking flag.

reminder that the person who made this is a tranny who recently killed themselves.

Sorry, I didn't know Arabic wiki was shit

>trannies commit suicide at 3x rate of normal people
>somehow we should accept and allow people to become trannies
I have no philosophical opposition to people mutilating their bodies (tattoos, circumcision, etc.) if it's voluntary and consensual, but if SRS causes people to commit suicide then I wouldn't let my child do it. It's just common sense, simple math.

USSR DID ALL THE WORK
YOU AMERICANS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING
AND THE RESISTANCE FREED OUR COUNTRY

Is that enough or I forgot something ?

The wiki isn't shit, even though I don't like a handful of certain editors of the Arabic wiki. It's just I grew up with English and squiggly lines aren't as readable or discernible as latin letters on a computer screen.

Thanks for fulfilling destiny user

Always there for you mon ami