NO YOU CAN'T IMMIGRATE FROM A WAR TORN SHITHOLE TO A WHITE COUNTRY THAT'S WHITE...

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

NO YOU CAN'T IMMIGRATE FROM A WAR TORN SHITHOLE TO A WHITE COUNTRY THAT'S WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: E46BC1CB-B5C0-4919-A0E4-16FAACEF97C1.jpg (104 KB, 501x697)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

eastern europe should open its borders

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

be naturally quarrelsome
bring your quarrels to a peaceful white country rather than solving your issues at home

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

nobody wants to live here, are you missing the point of these migrations?

Attached: 50915.jpg (789 KB, 2048x1125)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

YOU NEED TO LIVE A SHITTY LIFE INSTEAD OF MOVING TO A BETTER COUNTRY BECAUSE I SAID SO

Attached: soy-right.png (357 KB, 866x900)

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

WAR TORN SHITHOLES WHERE YOU CAN EASILY BUY A KALASHNIKOV FOR 500$ ON YOUR LOCAL MARKET AND POP YOUR ANNOYING NEIGHBOR ARE BAD

Attached: 1523907743557.png (55 KB, 350x350)

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

they wouldn't come here.
when ethnics come here they instantly go to Sweden even if they're not permitted to.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

EASTERN YUROS NEED TO OPEN THEIR BORDERS

Attached: Main-Migration-Routes-Syria-September-2015.png (127 KB, 971x668)

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

i refer to ak47s as kalashnikovs because i have over 50 hours of arma 3 logged

Attached: A1EAC8ED-F724-4038-B812-22561BC6822B.gif (51 KB, 413x243)

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

More like "I don't want your shitty stock and culture fucking up the prosperity my ancestors built up and wished for me and I wish to continue for my progeny"

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

no gibs here

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

lmao

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

I don't want your shitty stock and culture fucking up the prosperity my ancestors built up and wished for me and I wish to continue for my progeny

Attached: soy-varg.jpg (87 KB, 644x800)

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

Lmao okay cletus

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

this or leave the union. The butthurt would be too funny

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

my progeny

t. incel

Attached: FC8A9F4E-F7E4-4DDE-8E6F-F218073EAE26.jpg (906 KB, 2544x4000)

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

My parents were persecuted by their country

My great grandfather had a company which was nationalized before they moved to the US

Tell me, user - why should I feel any feelings of national pride to a government which has fucked my family over?

There is no such thing as race, or nationality. Only family is real. And my family is here, in the States.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

new worlders making this argument

Attached: laughing-gold-face-smiling-WAY-too-hard.jpg (12 KB, 250x241)

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Chad post
Virgin post

Mason James
Mason James

Seriously. A refugee is a real refugee only when he moved from a war torn shithole to a next safe country. If he travel further for gibs, he is just a migrant. Fuck him.

In other words, the only legit refugees in the USA are the refugees from war-torn Canada and/or Mexico. Other kinds of refugees are just parasites. Fuck them. And fuck you for the lack of logic.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Russian Immigrant talks shit about refugees.

Attached: 1552764502405.jpg (6 KB, 179x250)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit