Please stop calling us turks. It hurts more than you know...

Please stop calling us turks. It hurts more than you know. Just because we arent all blonde haired doesnt mean we are turks. Stop associating us with our mortal enemy.

Attached: bg_girls.jpg (600x450, 86K)

Eh, but weren't the Bulgars a Turkic tribe? You're partly descended from them. Nothing to be ashamed of, they were based.

No they were mongol slavs

We are thracian / goth / slavic / proto-bulgar mix.

Thank you.

Is it true that you guys are related to Romania too

Romania was bulgarian clay for a long time. Their church chants are in old bulgarian. We influenced the shape of their culture from the root.

So why don't they use Cyrillic
Why is their language a part of the Romance Language

romanians are the true descendants of old rome

Asparuh and Krum are rolling in their graves right now, Hristo

They are rolling each time someone calls us by the name of our occupators.

They larp as romans and try to use latin.

I've seen whiter Turkish girls, if you post those girls as proof you aren't turks you are not convincing me.

>I've seen whiter Turkish girls
rapebabies

fuck off nafri

That wasnt my intention. Those are just 2 random bulgarian qts. I can play your game if you want. During the occupation turks demanded blood tax and took many of our women in harems and our boys to serve in their army. They got flooded with our genes as a result and thats why the european part of Turkey is more ''bleached'' and you can see a white turk here and there.

Attached: 13ef3ea1cac22b9f9febcd43f06cdc7f.jpg (479x719, 62K)

those "white" turks almost always have balkan ancestry

Attached: Ankara.jpg (1191x1059, 431K)

but you guys look just like them. Put a turk and bulgarian in the same room and the majority of people couldn't tell the difference

Attached: 440.jpg (1024x666, 86K)

didn't bulgarians used to have khans? you literally used khan as the title for king

>the Bulgarian Internet Defence Force is here
Calm down dudes, I don't confuse turks and bulgarians, I'm not stupid enough for that, I just consider the argument "Just because we arent all blonde haired doesnt mean we are turks" is stupid because modern turks and modern bulgarian are genetically related, even if turks are on average swarthier because of their geographical location.
Instead of appealing to your "whiteness" like OP tried to do there, just don't make this thread, the only people who say that bulgarians and turks are the same are trolls and Jow Forumstards.

As an old proto-bulgar tradition, yes. Its mongolic to be more precise. Just like the magyars and the finno-ugrics.

Your people aren't that much whiter than Bulgarians

Attached: Image_1200_878.jpg (1200x878, 595K)

the hungarians never used "khan" though, they had their own words

well, you're wrong

Attached: blue_eyes_map2.jpg (500x492, 33K)

sorry, but only blonde haired people with blue/green eyes are white.

No defense squad here. Its just me, OP. All the bulgarians are hanging out in /balk/. I dont want to appeal to my ''whiteness'' because I dont identify with american imported identity politics. As I said earlier we're a mix of 4-5 different groups here - proto-bulgars, slavs, goths,geths,thracians. Im not even sure what to call that. I just dont want people to associate us with gypsies or sand niggers.

you are embarrasing us you brown subhuman

Damn... really makes you think doesn't it?
Now seriously, when even real life racist like Hitler are more moderated than you in their views you have a big problem.

>sand niggers
Turks aren't "sand niggers" their gene pool is majorily Anatolian people that has been living there since antiquity that was first greekified and then turkified, they are closely related to you genetecially, lilke it or not.

i honestly can't tell you apart from turks and other brown ppl

also, why do your women hate you so much and why do they love big black cock? the diaspora here almost exclusively fucks black guys.

also, nina dobrev said he would prefer to not marry a bulgarian man haha

>blue_eyes_map2
Meme map doesn't make you whiter, Nigel. Shit eyes are very common in Germany, much more so than in Denmark

Attached: MV5BMTUxMzA2Nzk0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgwMTEwNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1439x2048, 634K)

i didn't say people with brown eyes are not white, i just said that bulgarians are not as white as the english. but we can all agree that blue eyes are a white trait, in the uk, brown eyes and black hair are the least common traits (for now)

that's not a meme map. it's based off a credible study.

it's outdated though, more recent studies found britain is even whiter

Very credible, Jakub

Attached: oof.png (371x554, 43K)

Post them, I'm interested.

you just don't like the results because you're probably some brown eyed subhuman from southern russia

The only remotely credible thing from that 'study' seems hair color map

Attached: YO1aSSj.jpg (758x746, 191K)

Why? Bulgarians are Turks that started speaking Macedonian, right?

not an argument

well, I honestly think that youre less nigger than the french so theres that.

I think you as a somekind of dirty version of slavs but I still consider romanians niggers, since gypsies are kinda brownish.

honestly wouldnt know where bulgaria is without checking the google and would had probably guessed its somewhere around balkan or next to georgia.

Attached: 53b2650b48374.jpg (750x430, 147K)

Wtf. You're one to talk

Attached: 1552216333894.png (935x507, 728K)

Turkics were literal steppe mongols. They have nothing to do with North Africa, and they weren't even Muslim yet.
Go run in traffic, mouthbreather.

>well, I honestly think that youre less nigger than the french so theres that.
>I think you as a somekind of dirty version of slavs but I still consider romanians niggers, since gypsies are kinda brownish.
>honestly wouldnt know where bulgaria is without checking the google and would had probably guessed its somewhere around balkan or next to georgia.
You speak like you are proud of your ignorance, and reddit space to boot, seriously you are stupid.

Knowing mutt common sense you probably think serbian / macedonian / russian diaspora you meet are all == bulgarians and vice versa.

Im not being ignorant, I just regonice the fact that french people are actually subhuman apes with overrated niggerculture, with the arrogancy of actual niggers with overrated shitbread.
And they still have the audacity to expect you to learn their niggerlanguage just because youre supposed to appericiate their niggerculture because of reasons.

I've got to know a Bulgar Turk and a Turkish Bulgar.
Got me confused.

this hurt to read

>in the uk, brown eyes and black hair are the least common traits (for now)
Oh come on now

>but we can all agree that blue eyes are a white trait
So for example Austrians arent white aswell?

Attached: Johann-Strauss-II-facts.jpg (534x787, 73K)

gib bulgar qt to remove kebabs with

they are sandniggers and are on the same axis as them
if you think otherwise i bet you're one of those retards who think turks are european lmao

Why?

You are being ignorant (you don't even know where Bulgaria is) and you say stupid shit spewed only by racist, and you act very proud of it.

>Why?
it's so irrelevant and stupid
like why is even your purpose by posting it?

Wtf I'd think thats brazil.

literally this

youre just mad because youre almost from africa.

go watch football or something, shit version of mario.

you're not bulgarian

>in the uk, brown eyes and black hair are the least common traits (for now)
Come on now, fairly common together with curly hair

Attached: image_5a0083696d978.jpg (3077x2013, 2.38M)

If I recall one of the Khans from the first Bulgarian Empire used the Byzantine emperor's skull as a drinking cup after he was killed in battle.

No, I'm not mad because I'm not racist so the colour of my skin doesn't affect me, and instead I value people for what they do and know, so I consider you a stupid person because you know nothing and you are proud of it.

Explain me why it's stupid instead of using insult after insult.

I don't think "sandniggers" exist, because that's a clearly insulting word, I know that turks and MENA people are related genetically, and I don't consider turks European because they don't have a European culture.

I wanna say thank you to the french and spaniard flags standing up for Bulgaria here.. Gonna be honest im not very used to it. Again I dont want to larp as ''aryans'' I just want people to differentiate us from our 500 year tyrant occupators.

Thats gotta be Krum.

Attached: krum.png (413x400, 427K)

Top qts. Pigmentation is the least interesting characteristic.

youre literally a sandnigger yourself.

just fukken dumb to call turks sandpeople even tho youre not even on the same level.

wake up and look through your poop colored eyes and see the sand everywhere.

Attached: januar_temp-eu.png (2200x1900, 980K)

You act as if you come from a 100% blonde blue-eyed ethnostate. A quick google search shows me that is not the case.

Attached: 72472.jpg (1843x893, 299K)

They were scythians you retard

Modern day bulgaryans are pontid

Attached: original research do not steal.jpg (2392x1670, 1.08M)

guess where this picture is from?

it is from fukken africa cause youre literally a nigger.

Attached: assadsadas.jpg (1920x872, 173K)

I recommed you to go to school.

At this point you're just embarassing yourself.

but you aren't either

No we are not. See

some of those guys are not 100% ethnic finns. ville valo from HIM is half Hungarian

>upper row denim jacket
I'd cut of her face and masturbate to it everyday.

You are not turks and I love your people, Boris

Attached: CHApbND.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

If you donĀ“t have pinkish skin and light eyes youre and arab to me

you're certainly not white if you don't have those features