They are Turkic

They are Turkic.

Attached: Bulgaria_Hungary_Locator.png (1200x1000, 50K)

you are arab

what am i ?

that makes him happy so don't say that.

You're a mutt

Attached: 1537678349222.jpg (819x683, 172K)

yes they are

Attached: 1543440601326.jpg (640x951, 356K)

didnt know orbán was a turan LARPer

arab

everybody wants to be a Türk, my fren. its an honour. search for "great kurultaj"

Fuck the Gypsy King and fuck the turkroaches

Attached: 37140_heni__konferencia_170_large_normal.jpg (1000x663, 202K)

Every right winger is a Turan larper here. Before 2015 they were pro Islam too.

kek seethe less, user.

i despise you and your roach people sincerely. You're the reason why the balkans and my country is so backwards compared to those lands your insect legs didn't touch

Attached: anti-turk spray.jpg (186x271, 22K)

They're not
Right wingers are so ridiculous

you are turk

wtf i hate hungary now

It's okay. In 2015 Orbán banned liking Islam. All right wingers love Israel now.

>duuud balkans were living in prosperity before ottomans
>laaad balkans were so guuud
you do not even have a culture without the ottoman one. don't be such a butthurt and embrace the ottoman heritage.

Attached: 1549832452985.jpg (750x1334, 136K)

we're not even balkan but I fucking hate turks almost more than anything. They're among my top 5 hated things

>this is the defender of western civilization against the muslim hordes
just nuke this continent already

byzantium was based

t. mehmet

yeah thats why we're calling you butthurt. your ass burnt so hard that you cannot even think anything other than ottoman sultans.

How come Turks are so adamant that Europeans identify with Ottomans but you never do the same with Arabs or North Africans? Racial inferiority complex?

Dude’s ripping off 1984.

not ar*ps but persian culture. nobody would refuse that.

your occupation resulted in the death of half of the existing hungarian population at that time and you set back the progress of by a 150 years and basically erased the kingdom of hungary from the map

the western conservcucks memes have to stop, he's a literal corrupt gypsy who puts the crown of hungary on his head when he feels like it

Attached: Magyars_900-1980.png (970x604, 51K)

Nah, we are very tribal people. If chief says we should love Jews we build synagogues, if chief says it's final solution time, we put em on trains. Chief Orbán is very wise, you know.

The trend is right, but a few things:

>Tatars probably killed 10-15% the number was exaggerated by commies to show the incompetence of the monarchy

>The early 18th century census is kinda flawed, because the circumstances were a bit bad. Many people probably avoided it due to tax scheming. Even back then the court repeated it. Modern estimates say that Hungary's population were around 3-4 million, not 2.

>Muh magyarization

yeah the tatars killed too much according to this. Also they retreated after a few raids and their second invasion was repelled

Here's the western perspective

Attached: 1551641829984.jpg (4500x3705, 3.56M)

this map is typical 19th century garbage. The ural-altai connection is a myth which was debunked

what exactly are you then senpai?

fuck the gypsy king and his gypoid followers

>albanians, spanish, portuguese, french, walloons and romanians are greco-latin

finno-ugrics, dont you learn about language trees in like elementary school?

they are related to finnic peoples

hát persze minden komenista volt, kossuth is, petőfi se volt elég magyar, és amúgyis mi itt mind ŐSMAGYAROK vagyunk, sose volt semmilyen elnéptelenedés meg betelepítés, nehogymánez az eju idehozzon valakit dikkmá hé

You are inbred and your teeth are as attractive as the clit of the shocking cunt you call a queen

This is another trait that us germanics share with magyaroids. Our respective folk souls are quite similar

See pic

Bullshit you tard, see pic

Attached: I am saxo-danube german v4.jpg (3076x1662, 1.3M)

Wrong pic heh

Attached: Magyaryans are centralo-eastern germanic.png (2345x1118, 1.49M)

Attached: 1550369569395.png (644x800, 174K)

damn... magyars wuz germanic and sheeeit

All Celts are honorary Germanic in his mind, including krauts themselves

Attached: 1552519225124.jpg (602x753, 59K)

Ne őrjöngj már.

What's bad about being turkic?
Steppeniggers were pretty cool riding around on horses n shit

raping and pillaging, causing only pain and misery. real cool.

>ugyanolyan idehozni germán parasztokat, mint agresszív buckalakókat
ömm ostoba korcs

Hence BLACK and KARA BOĞA

inkább téged ostoba barnabőrű CIGÁNYFAJZAT

less than you deserve you lying retarded pigs

ostoba cigány korcs

the only good romanian is the dead one in a kebab, cigány

Attached: cigány_killer.png (1000x707, 909K)

>t.

Attached: product of racemixing.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

Nothing better in this world than a gypsy on a stake, agreed

hmmmmm are you not him?

Attached: kerdojel_spurdo.png (307x462, 16K)

Gypsies aren't romanian, they aren't even human

you are the same

Attached: 1544101530248.png (2350x892, 214K)

Magyars were Ugric tribe from behind Ural mountains. At one point they started moving towards west, one legend says that one clan stayed behind where todays Bashkortostan Republic in Russia is and that Bashkirs are descendents of those Magyars.
Magyars continued their journey and at one point became sub-ordinate of then ruling Khazar Empire north of Caucasus Mountains and around Pontic Steppe. This is the part where Hungarian language got its few hundred Turkic loadwords which predate the Ottoman invasion and influence in todays Hungarian region.
Khazars then BTFO'd by Pechenegs which made Magyars move once more this time to Pannonian Basin i.e todays Hungary.
Do note that Pannonian Basin before this was inhabited and owned by many - Hun Empire, Ostrogoths, Lombards, Avar Khaganate to name a few.

Attached: magyar.jpg (1256x736, 102K)

I cant believe we had ti deal with you guys

KRYM N~

They

Attached: 1552768086802.png (1200x1000, 40K)