27 years old virgin in 8 days

>27 years old virgin in 8 days
How do people treat permavirgins in your country?

Attached: 1552514013597.jpg (1200x297, 86K)

I gave up time ago, it's better not tot think about it.

Surra de bunda

Its pathetic if you whine about it, but cool if you embrace it.

99.9% somebody is a virgin at that age is because of overt social inhibition and self-imposed exile, and people like that are looked on with suspicion or as wasters

what exactly is wrong with self imposed exile?

Nobody gives a shit unless you flaunt it. I've literally never heard anybody talking about their sex life apart from mentioning "my girlfriend said/did this" etc.

Ah, yes, Seamus, do tell us about your adventures with your 6'5" backboards with vaginas that you call women

>How do people treat permavirgins
Like cockroaches

is this a crypto 15 cm and thin thread?

No, I'm smaller than that

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Aren't prostitutes like €10 in your country?

oh yeah i remember you told us you were measuring wrong and turned out to be 10 cm, you sure trolled a shit load of average dick guys with your 15 cm and thin threads tho lol

were you measuring starting from your asshole or something?

I'm not that guy moron

Normies love bullying those lesser than them. And in a degenerate country like the UK, white virgin males are treated with scorn. Even the media gets in on it, with everything from magazines to soaps and dramas mocking them. Better still if they are ginger.

excuse me

Cruel

Install grindr

prostitutes are always the answer, it must be pretty nice prostitutes in your country

30 year old virgin at the end of next month.

How does it feel?

I hate living.

how big is your dick tho

my last and only date was this chick who studies in hungry. She turned out to be a bitch.

about 5 inch
13 centimeters

Normal until you can't keep up in sexual banter.

That's great because I have nobody to banter with

Attached: 1531703576376.jpg (632x632, 69K)

the most depressed person I know is a bald manlet who is NOT a virgin, what does this mean?

If you don't go around shooting people dead, for some strange reason people would assume you're gay because you are past age 20 and don't have a girlfriend.

>parents complain about me not removing my beard and started comparing me to the 50 years old neighbor that lives with his sis and never leaves home
Good, I hope they finally set up the correct expectations.

Just pay a fucking prostitute like a normal man.

>fucking hookers
>feel like a normal man
Makes no sense

you're not in a position to be choosy at this point

Eh if I can't do it the normal way i'll just die as a virgin, all I wanted is someone liking so much that she wants to sleep with me but I'll never know this feel

>Live in hungary
>virgin

How? hungarian girl start conversation with me, i'm a shitskin desu. I think you need to get out more.

Did you fug her?

:(

Hey we were born on exactly the same day. That's nice.

But I'm not a virgin because I like boys too and boypussy is pretty easy to get.