/brit/

GF19

Attached: 23453464678468.jpg (664x850, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjVkXlxsO8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TNVqOmJc-YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depressed , anxious, angry, sad

hello nigger

fucking disgusting sort it out

Yeah they both do

mum just text me

Attached: 36668634_562551287475614_6381915128014569472_n.jpg (400x400, 34K)

it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1552076697903.jpg (458x504, 95K)

Lil pumpkin lads

Attached: 20190316_154352.jpg (2160x1997, 2.07M)

Your. A. Cunt

at my age my parents had 2 kids already

im lying in bed drinking beer listening to linkin park, never had a gf or even been on a date

Have a drink

>X ideology is better than Y!!

Attached: 1512330650860.png (900x729, 129K)

lmao enjoy nasal rot

If you think I’m a girl, you’re a newfag. Simple as

the time and date on your phone is wrong

>implying the Taliban weren't just representing the will of the Afghan people (and Allah)

Fuck off

the feelpill

Attached: nogf2.jpg (646x558, 51K)

end women is all I'm saying

start lifting bro

at least she's honest

Attached: alicia.jpg (536x555, 251K)

what do you mean at least she's honest

charles?

fascism failed when the glorious red flag of Communism flew over Berlin

Wales won the grand slam lads

Listening to Manchester Orchestra

what a sweetie

this but without the word glorious

Attached: 1382486010936.png (500x721, 296K)

been lifting for years

it's not just women though it's the average person has no real engagement with anything no proper interest in aesthetics or in art that challenges them. The biggest irony is that a lot of these people who "live to travel" only fucking lounge on the beach getting a suntan anyway.

need a tall gf

what person voluntary talks to that

>Beto O’Rourke said Friday he is “not … proud” of fiction he wrote as teenager about murdering children
wtf

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...........

literally just keep putting yourself in situations and no matter how badly you think they go you will get something out of it in the end

huh
can we read it?

those eyes make me wonder how many toddlers she could stomach

question about UBI
if every American started getting $1000 every month for free, wouldn't companies just hike up the price of all products since their customers can afford to pay a lot?
won't a normal burger go from being $5 to $150?
And does that mean nobody would want to travel to America any more (apart from rich foreigners) because it's only Americans getting $1000 a month, meaning the rest of the world won't be able to afford American products while in America?

Or would the American dollar weaken so that the exchange rate becomes a lot better?

thanks for letting me know mate

Quite the catch.

never forget that the communists saved europe from fascism
never forget that solzhenitsyn hated the capitalist west more than the soviet union and made almost everything up in his books
never forget your debt to marx, lads

she admits that she just watches TV and eats takeaway, most women pretend to be unique and interesting on dating websites.

how can wh*Toids compete? this is AVERAGE

Attached: 1552346369889.jpg (480x480, 34K)

the american economy would collapse if that was even suggested in congress

what kind of situations, and how do you insert yourself into them?

>lifting
cope
>playing sport
woke
>doing nothing
mope

what do you mean though?

Things will never get better

Attached: have-given-up-i-have-given-up-1992858.png (500x689, 161K)

whether or not UBI would cause inflation is irrelevant because it's never going to happen and is a delusional fiscal policy

predatory male feminists

we need to have aesthetics classes at school. shit like art should include how to fucking read a painting instead of just copy some shitty print.

>Swansea

Attached: Accusatory Pigeon.png (329x242, 121K)

Fucking hell this post hits home

LAAAAAAST NIGHT I DREA-EAMED SOMEBODY LOVED MEE

can you make women laugh?

Not a fan of this timeline. Highly enjoyed the England implosion though. Stop singing a slave hymnal you posh twats.

been lifting four years eh
how heavy is a month
haha x

nigbulls were bred to be aggressive. All it takes is one weird stimuli to trigger her instincts and boom your kid is dead.

Fair enough I’ll bare that in mind pal

>“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. ... This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams,” he wrote, according to Reuters. “As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”

-£6k in debt
ooooooooooooooooh ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahaha

Shes a boxer

The true redpill is for millenia before us all the great civilisations (Sumer, Egypt, HRE, Rome) drugs like opium and ganja were a vital part of everyday life and were only stigmatised since the start of the pharmaceutical revolution

just put yourself in situations bro

Attached: 4.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Lenin thought Dostoevsky was a "superlatively bad" writer

>thinking he's a deano
>implying

are you baiting me? she isn't giving some fake persona, thats better than what most women do on these sites.

Well yeah it's good advice

that's pretty cool
too bad he's a catholic, pro-immigrant, democrat

Muslims give the finger to LGBT courses, applause results, Christians give finger to LGBT and police schedule a visit and a court date.

>getting in debt
literally impossible

iktf

>saved

that makes no sense but mmmm kay

if i lived in russia i’d have an 8/10 gf AT LEAST
would probably be married in fact

lenin got an icepick in his skull and his coffin is a display lol

don't like how natwest premier are giving free times subscription if you open a new premier account, I already have a premier account I should get it for free ffs.

Shes a boxer retard

youtube.com/watch?v=vjVkXlxsO8Q

Good post
By actually trying and making an effort

kek there goes his political career

i thought Jow Forums had collectively realised now that lifting wasn't a magical solution

Load of middle classes in flat caps in the pub

Based Vlad. Not a fan of artsy fartsy philosophy that the workers of the world cannot understand. Simple as.

could pull off a flat cap me

are you implying that women are more traditional there or would you only fare better due to Russian men not being good lookers

Rorke singing along to 'papercut' by linking park

>lenin got an icepick in his skull

Attached: 1551485986842.png (228x221, 9K)

this this this , moving to russia is the ULTIMAT redpill a literal 1/10 can score a qt

Attached: prototypical russian.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

hat

>honesty isn't a good trait

screaming

youtube.com/watch?v=TNVqOmJc-YY

why? bald, ugly, white man? kek

Fake shitizen

actually i'm singing along to stay by lisa loeb

he did

both