The final push was witnessing the state of French cities and towns...

The final push was witnessing the state of French cities and towns. For many years I had been hearing and reading of the invasion of France by non-whites, many of these rumours and stories I believed to be exaggerations, created to push a political narrative.
But once I arrived in France, I found the stories to not only be true, but profoundly understated.
In every french city, in every french town the invaders were there.
No matter where I travelled, no matter how small or rural the community I visited, the invaders were there.
The french people were often in a minority themselves, and the french that were in the streets were often alone, childless or of advanced age.
Whilst the immigrants were young, energized and with large families and many children.
I remember pulling into a shopping centre car park to buy groceries in some moderate sized town in Eastern France, of roughly 15-25 thousand people. As I sat there in the parking lot, in my rental car, I watched a stream of the invaders walk through the shopping centre’s front doors.
For every french man or woman there was double the number of invaders.
I had seen enough, and in anger, drove out of the the town, refusing to stay any longer in the cursed place and headed on to the next town.
Driving toward the next french town on my itinerary, knowing that inevitably the invaders would also been there, I found my emotions swinging between fuming rage and suffocating despair at the indignity of the invasion of France, the pessimism of the french people, the loss of culture and identity and the farce of the political solutions offered.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000167332268_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqiMxc5qUdCFqatIlsqmFP09cKjzsaxSBn_8C_HCaFkuw.jpg (480x300, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior
data.gov.sg/dataset/births-and-fertility-annual?resource_id=fd66384c-10d8-4e08-ae11-adeba09834ba
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is France the antidote for Jow Forums?

>Tfw France is estimated to be 85% white
>Tfw he killed 49 people because he mistook meds for NAFRIs

Attached: Angery.jpg (338x338, 29K)

why we play such an important roll in the world bro
spreading ideology left and right good and bad

1. 40 % of French newborn are non white
2. He visited Eastern France not Southern France
3. Even Southern French people look distinctively white

Why do you have such a problem with this guy? Are you a m*slim?

He was talking about people in general
and even if it was 40%, that is still not double of 60%

>Are you a muslim

No, I'm just upset and disappointed because the reality isn't anywhere near what he thinks it is.
Even if it was, there were 0 terrorist attacks in New Zealand in total...well, 1 now I guess, he's literally killing people over his strawman.
It's so idiotic, he ruined his life as well too.

Attached: christchan2.png (718x826, 249K)

Fagapore is too pure for this board

That's not the first terrorist attack in NZ kek
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

Me and Jow Forums

Attached: love.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

>Tfw France is estimated to be 85% white
That's an extremely conservative estimate.

Why did the French government think that it was a good idea to attack unarmed civilians

Attached: akari angry.jpg (335x400, 21K)

He didn't kill because of terrorist attacks, he killed because of overwhelming immigration, demographics is destiny. Please do not strawman somebody by accusing them of strawmanning.
>ruined his life
He was never going to accomplish much in the first place, I bet he thought the first meal he ate after his arrest was the best he ever had.

It's like he was looking for reasons to shoot some people

Easy targets

So it should be higher?

But even then, the 2016 study by Institut Montaigne showed that only 5.6% of the population was Muslim.In order for the 40% claim to be true, they would have to make around 7 babies for every 1 native baby, does that sound plausible?

Even if his exaggerations were true I fail to see how killing a bunch of people in the other corner of the world will solve the problems in France. Hell, why did he even care about France in the first place if he isn't French and lives 20000 km away?

Yes, but the rationale for hating those demographics is because of violence.You don't see people murdering Indians and Chinese, do you?
Hmmm I'm not sure if I can trust a Ger*an

Attached: hmm(3).png (1456x1108, 69K)

>According to François Héran (fr), former Head of the Population Surveys Branch at INSEE and Director of INED (French National Institute for Demographic Research) between 1999 and 2009, about one eighth (12.5%) of the French population is of Muslim origin in 2017 (8.4 million).[4]

In 2017 18% of newborn are muslim and another 20% are black

>they would have to make around 7 babies for every 1 native baby
And yeah, this is very posssible, I see it every day here and we're not that fucked yet

In 1 year they had a 7% growth?
Even then the 40% claim is still hard to believe, especially since immigrant demographics tend to have lower birth rates over time(Using Singapore as an example but I'm sure I could find some more if you want me to)

Attached: zodiac-1.png (1344x960, 178K)

when i was a kid i saw a morrocan in my town and i instinctively thought he was french
you guys are doomed

according to who, may I inquire

Attached: kindereastertoad.png (1356x1356, 251K)

>20% black

Attached: 1551034988664.png (327x316, 208K)

>In 1 year they had a 7% growth?
???
>Even then the 40% claim is still hard to believe
of course it is, but he was talking about the infant population not the overall population
>immigrant demographics tend to have lower birth rates over time
I can't talk for other places but both here and in france immigrants in general have a ton of children because the government pays them for each kid

Whoops, bad source
Here's a better one

data.gov.sg/dataset/births-and-fertility-annual?resource_id=fd66384c-10d8-4e08-ae11-adeba09834ba

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-060406_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 658K)

2016 study says 5.6
2017 says 12.5
6.9% growth

I mean I guess I'm just stating that it is really implausible according to my sources and the inferences that I get from them, but I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

>You don't see people murdering Indians and Chinese, do you?
And until two days ago you didn't see people murdering m*zzies like that either

my every day tram trip tell me its absolutely not 20% may be 60%

maybe this 2016 study of yours was bs chief, the 12% number is far more realistic and it's the one given in wikipedia

>let me tell you about your country all the way from singapore

is tiger unluckY?