Could I pass as incel in your cunt?

Could I pass as incel in your cunt?

Attached: 123.png (625x502, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27a7DAfInZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, mate, why not.

Some girl told me I look cool and I had to convince her that I never had gf

That happens to retarded incels all the time but they set their standards too high

ofc, you look like a local student that is also a drunk

Honestly Vlad, you wouldn't. Women would gather far and wide to have a real white dick here. Please come and fuck our girls user

S-sminem? Is that y-you?

Damn I remember you. I said you looked like Sminem.

if you were bald you would look like the main character from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

kek. I don't set my standarts high. No girl liked me. Even ugly ones. That girl that said I look cool called me cute for my another photos and said she would date me but she was fucked up misanthropy girl that also was mass shooters and serial killers fan.
b-b-ut anons say women h-hate white d-dicks
Пиши aдpec, пpиeдy.

>but she was fucked up misanthropy girl that also was mass shooters and serial killers fan.
And it's not the reason we never meet. She just lives far away.
Oh i guess it was a long time ago

youtube.com/watch?v=27a7DAfInZ8

Yeah I think it was early last year. You replied with some laughing image macro. What's your height bro

Cool
6'1

Attached: 148722330112473745.jpg (512x288, 80K)

Considering that you're browsing 4chin, you pass as incel over here

It's impossible to be an incel at that height. You have a manlet face dude, I thought you were under 180 lol.

is height really that relevant in the west?

the units are on a meme scale which doesn't follow logic
5'12'' is the same as 6'

It's relevant everywhere man. Are you saying a 175cm man doesn't face significant hardships in dating in Croatia? Aren't you guys tall as fuck in Europe?

I am a lanklet. Also I am very skinny. Nowadays school girls like skinny boys but when I was at school they don't
face>>>>>>height

the guy faces hardships if he's a pussy
i know plenty manlet chads who fucked way more women than i did
sure i get more attention but that doesn't mean shit at the end of the day if you're ugly now does it
face is everything

being honest even more, bening confident is probably all you need to do over here
my cousin is ugly and he's short but he fucked so many 10/10 women it's unbeliveable, he's been in relationships too
he doesn't even have a giant cock

Don't know abuot the incel part, depends on the height and social skills, in that order

I agree to an extent, men with a jaw like this (such as myself) will never be respected by anyone. This jaw literally invites people to mock you and treat you like a piece of shit. Only being 183+ cm saves you with a jaw like this.

Attached: 265357f98a20a72dce8f4748741504860613aa9604a1ef9b96460050882a001c.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

i have a friend that has a jaw a bit better than he does and he's a chad, given he's into fashion and he doesn't have an ugly face

No may be some girl would like you because you look like trustworthy and nice guy with that incel jaw. Especially if you have long hair.

if you are an incel then i rather kill myself

Fashion lol, forgot you euros were fags.

LOL

Attached: 1552740427123.png (399x361, 269K)

cope
dressing properly is underrated

Also I had sex with unattractive nimphomaniac.
I think I would concidered as a chad in incel community and they wouldn't accept me
>At home among strangers, a stranger among my own

Attached: 1310428654001.png (1162x850, 133K)

You're right, I was coping. For some reason it's been instilled in me that fashion is faggots, but actually I perceive people very differently depending on how they dress.

You look good bro. You would pass as a decent human being here

Post pic of girl you fucked

You're cute

start going on /fa/, don't buy in everything they say though
i've gotten really good in picking outfits and i get lots of mires and compliments from my girl friends

at least you din't pay her and she didn't fake liking you, its the best i can get

t.punter

im sure you can get a normal looking girl if you started working out and dressing more nicely mate
some people aren't genetically blessed and that is ok

All Russian girls are 10/10 according to Jow Forums incels, so you already won in life my friend. You're a God amongst men now.

I don't have, sorry.
Thanks. Always some usa user say it. And I wonder you are girls or not.
Are you dark skinned?
No she is not. She is also little chubby.

Yeah now that you mention it, that girl was probably a 7/10 by normal standards.

what are you trying to acomplish brat

In general?

yes, and by posting this thread

In general nothing
posting this thread I just want to talk with anons and read what they say about me and about their incel lifes.

Attached: 1538892385313.png (498x594, 122K)

>Are you dark skinned?
no just ugly

do you have any friends?
are you in uni or anything?
also mind me asking where do you live?

"Ugly" french men are usually hot desu.

Depends. Would you live in a favela with a pretty mullata? If no, yes.

not when your face look like you come from the midle age

Do really white girls hate darksinned mehmeds and blacks?
Would you date dark skinned girl?
friends - yes. but it seems like I am losing them and now it's harder to find new friends.
uni and work.
Are south slavs really very tall?
kek
you know shit

>"Ugly" french men are usually hot desu.

Yes.

Attached: blackops2cel.jpg (720x960, 61K)

>Do really white girls hate darksinned mehmeds and blacks?
hate no but they are more reticent. I dont really know but i see interracial couple everywhere desu

>Would you date dark skinned girl?
i dont think so

>friends - yes. but it seems like I am losing them and now it's harder to find new friends.
ah, that sucks, i have a few good friends but not a best friend
we're still going out and shit
i would recommend you to find new friends at uni parties or something, i think finding 'friends' is easy but finding a really good one is almost impossible
>Are south slavs really very tall?
i am 196 cm
i've been around europe and i think that bosnia, netherlands and croatia are the only places that feel like normal places to me in terms of height
haven't been to serbia so i can't tell for them

>i am 196 cm
No wonder you asked "is height really a big deal" kek. That's fucking gigantic. Manlet to you is probably 185cm.

never said it wasn't easier to get laid but height really isn't everything
it is for hookups , maybe girls aren't so selective about height here because lots of people here are tall
just from my perspective

What is your height?
Are you dark? Ching chong?

177cm Yes I'm dark I have brown eyes but I'm no ching chong.

Could I?

You don't look native so no, and also being tall and Russian are probably advantages to getting laid here.

Attached: IMG_20180701_145825.jpg (1944x2592, 558K)

>being russian
Lol why?

normie dont have bad stereotypes about russian men

Foreigner, women like foreigners, also Russia is an important country, so it's most probable than being Russian has an impression in people.
But to really use it you should fill the Russian stereotype here, which means you have to hit the gym and get a tattoo.

i guarantee he could pull some catalan commie qts with his accent

>could i
I'm from the place where there is a lot of dark guys like you.
I think you would be pretty good among 23+ russian men.
Russian men are considered as the most ugly in the world.

This, some people are stupid and seem to think Russia is nice as a opposition to the US or that they are somewhat Communist even today.

>Russian men are considered as the most ugly in the world.

Well, lucky for you Indian men still exist.

According to Jow Forums memes

this isn't true at all though
literally any non european country has worse looking men than russians, people who say that are just seething