Why yes, Alsace-Moselle is rightfully German...

>Why yes, Alsace-Moselle is rightfully German, despite the fact that Bismarck refuse a Referundum to Alsatians and Mosellans to ask if they identify as German because he knew they didn't give a shit about them and wanted to stay in France so he annexed it by Force, and those inhabitants kept during this occupation French flags in their houses, kept speaking French, educating their children as proud French, and years later, refused the Germanification and being enrolled to the Wehrmacht so they were enrolled by force AGAIN (Malgré-Nous & Malgré-Elles) during 1940-44, and their French patriotism was so strong to the point of being expelled from their homeland so we could ressettle Alsace-Moselle with Germans. I absolutely do Believe that.

Attached: 1552243056502.png (1080x1246, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhine_crisis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhine_crisis
napoleon.org/en/history-of-the-two-empires/articles/napoleon-and-the-corsican-dilemma-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice fanfic matthieu

nobody thinks Alsace is German. That's all just a meme. Literal propaganda.

>nooooooo we spent centuries ethnically cleansing germanic peoples and launching invasions east of the rhine but germany had the audacity to annex a german-speaking border province we stole so we need to invent a whole new word for our unprecedented anal devastation and indoctrinate generations of our best and brightest to die in trenches just to ensure that the germans are denied a cohesive nation-state

Attached: C9413ACB-47E5-40C3-8E2D-810101890446.png (1080x1020, 475K)

actually good burger post

shut up yank

>Why yes, i am totally not in position about ethnically cleansing people off their land, because that's what i totally did to Native Americans and i am surely not in position to talk about Europe's affairs because i am not even European but i do love participate in European threads and show how much of zero knowledge about this continent i have, how did you know?

Attached: 1552242826536.png (1080x1266, 30K)

>noooo im going to attack your flag and fall back onto kneejerk whataboutism because i have no rebuttal to your scathing factual analysis

Attached: 2F1F43A2-6CE1-4400-903B-177A22D5904E.png (458x856, 217K)

cope

he's right tho

cope

rekt

unironically agree for the most part, though i have taken german in college so i am a bit of a german sympathizer.

Get out of my country, fr*nchoid. Also, Cope harder moron.

French-German banter is as comfy as it gets on Jow Forums

Attached: 1550868856445.jpg (480x480, 39K)

If you ever come to Moselle (the land of the Aryans), don't forget to speak exclusively in German everywhere you go. The locals will love it.

reply to this post if you think sweden is gay

>20 pages à écrire pour lundi soir
>je n'ai toujours pas écrit une ligne
>la vie de quelqu'un en dépend

Attached: 1490733785354.jpg (895x853, 91K)

Wrong topic but still worrisome desu

>Why yes, I do believe that all Germans should be driven east of le Rhin

Attached: 2434323243.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

I read somewhere that Bismarck wasn't too keen on annexing Alsace-Lorraine because he foresaw that France would be butthurt about it until they got it back.

>i absolutely support ukraine's sovereignty and their totally historical and rightful claim on crimea, how could you tell?

Attached: 1551047713487.jpg (859x960, 35K)

this

French would always be asshurt
only 30 years prior they almost started a war because Prussia told them that they couldn't have the Rhineland (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhine_crisis)
French were expansionist warmongers for centuries, what they got between 1870 and 1940 was nothing but karma

It was a Prussian gesture to placate the Southern Germans

Yeah, millions of deaths for both sides was totally worth it lmao

the French caused the same misery, terms probably even worse, for centuries from the Thirty Years' War, to Louis XIV, to Napoleon

>nooooooon pre-1815 doesn’t count we’re le good guys now

Attached: FEC28E6F-CA45-423B-8BF8-FCED5ABE9A11.png (232x217, 9K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhine_crisis
Wtf those territories are Rightfully French as well, wtf is wrong with you?

why did you not allow them a referendum after WW2 than like you did with Saarland, where you got blown the fuck out?

So if they wanted to be French why there was no referendum in 1918?

literally true

Alas-Lören är svenskt, ut ur mitt bräde

All you're proving now is that france is a warmongering nation
>innocent germans?
YEAH KILL'EM

>muh le hexagone
ACH NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

Attached: B689C1DD-05FD-452E-96CB-480C65DB7E23.png (430x420, 108K)

Fucking cringe and shitty meme, at least we didn't fucked over

Attached: Muh Lebensraum.png (600x490, 198K)

ALL OF EUROPE BELONG TO THE FRENCH

Attached: EUROPE.png (2988x2187, 392K)

the french should be exterminated like vermin

>tfw they're back in the game and rule Europe now

good post

What kind of autismo do you have mate ?

Based and Frenchpilled desu

>“““wins””” both world wars
>can’t even steal the saar
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Hon hon hon

Attached: 250px-First_French_Empire_1812.svg.png (250x253, 38K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE HO HO HO HO AHHHH

Attached: 400px-France_base_map_18_regions.png (400x370, 78K)

Are you retarded? By the Treaty of Versailles, France's borders was fixed forever, and it was good the way it is. Rhénanie was no more in our Agenda It was in 18 & 19th Century. Partioning Germany nonetheless was still in our agenda, no matter the era. By 1945, same, Also we created a puppet state in that same Sarre area for 9 years so eat a dick

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1940.jpg (400x400, 50K)

I'm sorry, what did you say, i can't hear you from all around the world

Attached: Ve Republique.png (2521x1260, 667K)

Attached: countries created by France.png (4500x2169, 531K)

>for 9 years

Attached: 1552494793434.png (888x894, 520K)

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

Last (You) from me btw, your shitty trolling attempts are really bad. I won't even bother.

Attached: Gemany 1947.png (1075x1273, 263K)

>when you roast yourself

>These random shitty thirdie colonies totally make up for losing one fourth of my territory
Yikes

dumb frogposter

>france bragging about his participation prize
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Still longer than the German Occupation of France kek, btw you're Lucky we didn't take care of your ass in the early 1800's as well lol

>says the country whose White House got burned by literal Canadians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

cringin @ these yankees and swedes

who are you?

>France
>having any real participation in ww2
Britain felt sorry and gave you a loser medal

Soviet union beat them alone with help from America

>St Pierre & Miquelon
>Thirdie Colonies

Unironically better than Sw*den as of today lmao

Attached: St Pierre & Miquelon.jpg (2048x1343, 770K)

>occupying an entire nation in wartime is totally the same as occupying a low populated tiny state in peacetime
Huh

>noooooooon give us an A for effort or we’ll literally join the warsaw pact

Attached: 2AF23BA3-5DA4-49F8-91B9-9EF10F651DB6.png (454x520, 13K)

>france making fun of sweden for immigration problems
kek

I'm an idiot so I don't know.

I remember that "La Dernière Classe" was in Japanese elementary school textbooks.

Attached: 20181018194851.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

>Throwing rocks when you live in a glass house.
Face it, both of us have immigration problems, i don't see how that has anything to do with our convo though. It's almost like you got btfo so hard you had the change the subject

ah yes, the quintessential frenchies

Attached: =450.jpg (480x300, 77K)

Dude, you never conquered Europe at some point, why are you trying to be relevant or talk shit lmao, while, in a spawn of 20 years we went from a collapsing Monarchy in Civil war to Europe overlords and put everybody except the Eternal perfidious Albion on our knees during that time. Only Spain, Italy/Greece, the G*rms/Austria and Russia can sit on the table as us (UK never really stepped a foot on the Mainland but their Sea empire make them HONORARY member of the club), but certainly not some random nobody who at best got Finland, some part of Norway and Estonia lol.

Attached: Europe_1812_map_en.png (1200x790, 778K)

This thread is like pure concentrated Jow Forums

What is it, dear Croatia? Still butthurt about the WC? Nice 2016 cherrypicking photo you got there! also:

Attached: XV de France.jpg (1050x590, 154K)

>bragging about italian achievements.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: LocationSwedishEmpire.png (1200x1000, 29K)

>Not knowing Corse was a French region by 1768, YEARS before the French Empire, and 1 year before the Birth of Napoléon.
Also, By your logic, Italians shouldn't brag about Garibaldi who was French amirite?

Open a book.

>his capital has the name of a British citizen

>1 year before napoleon
such frenchification, I guess that's why Nappy was a Corsican nationalist.
>Italians shouldn't brag about Garibaldi who was French amirite?
I have literally never seen an Italian brag about him, the most I've seen them talk about amounted to
>fuck garibaldi for letting the terrones in

>calling a Corsican "Italian"

enjoy your century of vendetta

SEETHING gauls who can't accept the ROMAN BVLL conquered them once again

BASED

Attached: 1551930114691.png (1935x773, 597K)

Napoleon spoke French, was educated in a French system, considered himself French and fought for the French army.
He was undeniably French, but I guess it's difficult for an American to understand how culture works.

heh i was going to write a serious reply to your post but i can see here that your flag is australian so it looks like you lose this round kiddo

>just to ensure that the germans are denied a cohesive nation-state
there is literally no more worthy goal
any man would be proud to know his son died to stop G*rm expansion

>Napoleon spoke French
he got bullied by frogs for his accent, his first language is Italian
>considered himself French
>In his youth he was an outspoken Corsican nationalist and supported the state's independence from France.
>fought for the french army
you mean he cucked the gauls into following his leadership.

My town is older than your “country” Bruce

Attached: 0CCEECF4-D14A-47AF-BC9C-CC1AE08DCE74.png (420x420, 47K)

>In his youth he was an outspoken Corsican nationalist and supported the state's independence from France
Source?

Napoleon was well liked in italy because he spoke italian lmao

napoleon.org/en/history-of-the-two-empires/articles/napoleon-and-the-corsican-dilemma-part-1/

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Germany didn't expand for centuries, the German states of the HRE just minded their own business mostly. Prussian/German militarism and the German unification was a direct result of the French threat.

So, are Gauls cucks or bullies? You seem to hesitate

If they are not German than why are their laws still in German?

And France was created by us. So what was your point again?

absolute state
>w-we m-made fun of his accent!
>yeah he still became emperor and took all of europe
Reminder that when Napoleon came back to France the gauls literally started crying when they saw him.

>In his youth he was an outspoken Corsican nationalist and supported the state's independence from France.
And then when Corsica briefly became independent in the 1790's they banned the Bonaparte family for being too pro-French. It's mentionned in .

>In a codicil to his will, written in exile atLongwood Houseon St Helena on 16 April 1821, Napoleon had expressed a wish to be buried "on the banks of theSeine, in the midst of the French people [whom I] loved so much".

Nappy just wanted his homeland to be part of his (Corsican) Empire.

Why do I get memed for my flag when this is the quality of posts Americans are producing

(you)

Reminder that it's the natural state of the g*ul to bow down to the ROMAN BVLL

Attached: vercingetorix cucked.jpg (768x512, 93K)

By these logics The greatest german leader who swifted Europe in WW2 was in fact... Austro-Hungaryan and wanted Germany, Poland etc... To be part of his Austrian Empire... Riiiiiiiiiiiite?

Attached: Mfw+i+dont+know+about+a+subject+but+i+_274a4e0d7fabb456180c79d3c543e932.jpg (540x550, 55K)