How often do you see extremely fat people?

How often do you see extremely fat people?

Attached: 370.jpg (700x456, 65K)

Whenever I look in the mirror.

whenever my family from america pays a visit

all the fucking time

more than I see in-shape people

All the time
They're good lads though
I joked with my friend that I mistook a whale at the beach for her, and even though she laughed everyone else went full SJW and said plenty of things.

Attached: laughing arab.png (422x488, 306K)

seeing someone very obese is pretty rare

Attached: neat.png (479x401, 282K)

americucks btfo by BASED Poland
I will buy a toilet for the first time in my life and let you clean it just for these digits

Everytime I look in the mirror

>tfw 145 kg and 194 cm

But I did have a neighbour once who was at least 300 kg, she died though.

i-is your family made of mirrors.. he-he..

Very rarely. There are many chubby people, but not extremely fat.

she was a big gal

Attached: 1552188476537.jpg (298x334, 24K)

Everytime I look in the mirror.

rarely

You're alright for a Pole

More often than anyone else in Europe

no, but my uncle drinks coca cola zero all the time and has diabetes, I'm pretty sure he's made of america itself.
you guys think I'm joking

Almost everyday dude from my work is super fat and his mouth breathing drives me crazy

I live in the countryside. People here are either swole as fuck or skinny as fuck. No fat people though, unless someones mother in law comes to visit.

Attached: bonde.jpg (1200x800, 128K)

Where are they from?

I don't go outside much but most of the fat people I see are at walmart, and usually are older black women.

Fat people? Never

you are not joking you are larping
if they are "your family" then they are just poles living in america. that fact alone doesnt make you fat.

Poland originally, but it's them who showed me that American fatty is on a completely different level than European one.

That she was. First time I saw her daily shopping I nearly lost it. She would buy three big pizza boxes (3!!) with a McDonald's bag on top and a big see through shopping bag full of potato chips, candy and soda. There was enough junk food to keep me (and I'm a fat fuck) stocked up for at least a week. She bought the same thing every day. Every. Single. Day.

>extremely fat
still not common

it's culture not genetics, don't be mad

Ah
Yes. No one does it quite like the united states

Attached: 040811_ton_vlrg_8a.grid-4x2.jpg (308x491, 21K)

why would i be mad. i am just saying you cant get extremely fat by living somewhere for a few years. that would mean you were not exactly skinny to begin with.

Jesus Christ

Every time I go out and about desu

>for a few years
he's lived in the USA for more than a half of his life, his kids were born on american soil. Aaaand he swears in english during conversations in polish.

Very rarely.

I often see fat chav mothers dragging their kids to school when I'm walking to work. I'm not sure I'd call them "extremely fat" though.

fairly often here, seeing fat people irl motivates me to keep a consistent physique

A few times per year, 99% of those times it's a tourist.
I live in Visby - Gotland and people are very health crazy here. Plus, you can't really drive here so everyone walks everywhere. Going across town? You are walking my friend.

Attached: Hästdalen.jpg (960x638, 261K)

whenever i take a trip down to denmark

Attached: 1551919257573.png (863x651, 38K)

hmm that's literally me and a few people i know. it is an anecdotal evidence but typically slavs don't just balloon as soon as they come to america. even if we live here for a long time. you;d have to be born here to pick up those 'cultural genetics'. so i conclude your relative has always been a fatty and stop blaming america for that.

Damn
The guy in this picture looks like a movie star.

haha, I'm blaming him for appropriating american culture.

Attached: .png (539x468, 101K)

Top kek

There is this one absolute unit, but I don't live in Helsinki to see him

Attached: hento.jpg (1131x1600, 234K)

I’ve been to the US twice.

You need some holodomor.

how did she have the money for all of that?

Attached: 1545568409618.jpg (225x225, 6K)

i rarely see fatty here

No idea, rich parents perhaps. The welfare here for disabled people is around 1500 dollars per month but that would not be enough for her diet.

Only on TV to be honest

Great bants, great GET.