What do these two cunts think of each other?

What do these two cunts think of each other?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Lithuania-Poland.jpg (400x320, 57K)

we hate eachother

We don't think about them

Why

this is a bad place to ask. both sides here are always biased against each other. Poles especially so

Lithuanians know they were the top position in the commonwealth. Poles are angry their history is getting literally cucked by every nation.

They're almost identical to Russians, but they insist it's merely a coincidence and not hundreds of years of Russian influence. Poles practically speak the same language.

This

Because they are insignificant shithole somewhere in the general direction of Russia. Only 90 year old grandmas think about that place because they were born there.

Plebs

More like, the country went well as long as Polish middle nobility was rich enough to balance the magnate-oligarchs that came out of the GDL. Once the latter gained the upper hand, shit went downhill pretty fast.

Attached: giphy.gif (267x200, 366K)

Lol at that self-importance syndrome.

Shut up you cuck. where is my annual tribute of slavic cunny?

Why does Lithuania have such a gay flag?

The country has the same shape as Africa, even with their own Madagascar attached. Therefore they opted for an appropriately -themed flag.

Wasn't there a thread once that devolved into arguing over Google Street View images of Polish and Lithuanian towns?

Polish sounds like Russian with a speech impediment. Literally, many young children mispronounce Л/L as a 'w' sound, like Polish Ł.
Polish sounds cute though.

You should make up and reform The Commonwealth.

no i want Finland to annex us instead

Why would we want to make up? We don't hate them. We just don't care about them at all. They could sink to the bottom of the Baltic and we would barely notice.

HOW YA DOING DOWN THERE, MIKE? HOT ENOUGH FOR YA?

Nice VPN, but aside from that i think we were all fucked by comunism and greed/power lust.
And if i could speak with them by common language i would have no idea they were from outside my nation. If you think i made some error just (You). This isn't begging post
/ / or is it

Poles have some irrational stigma against the eastern nationalities (Lithuania included) we think they are some alcoholic, violent barbarians that are prone to criminality.

This is especially seen as Lithuanians are often targeted as drunk/careless truck drives and Polish police love to check the LT plates.

I myself always have mini heart attack when I see LT truck even though I hate stereotyping.

Don't paragraph every sentence.
> they are some alcoholic, violent barbarians that are prone to criminality.
You just described an average Pole seen by someone from western europe and this is how i see it. Also backstabers.

I perfectly know it and there is some truth to that, majority of diaspora are brainlets. But Lithuanian are seen like that in Poland, so they are double-shitty.

I don't know how long you live on this gay earth but they abandoned comunism later than us.
It will take time to see them as our brothers who just got fucked.

>they abandoned communism later than us
Yeah, one year after.

What about people who ruled there, to this day there are communists in our parlament, how is it otherwise there. Also i would say 3 years.

> Also i would say 3 years.
Lol nope. 1989 vs 1990.

It's symbolic date for me when they signed constitution etc.
But as i said this isn't important, people who run the country matter.

Barely know what is happening there but they were our vassals for a long time.

>people who run the country matter
none of those countries have great people in power

Can I ask you, what's the point of this discussion, because so far it seems to be utterly ridiculous. What exact agenda are you trying to push?

So it's like burger-leaf relationship?

None yet, just setting the stage.

Not exactly. It's too complicated.

>tfw lithuania is too irrelevant to be even hated

Attached: 1863956749.png (182x254, 34K)

Attached: lithuania.png (1179x75, 9K)

Though i love your digits i have to say i hate both countries. I wish i was born in the west