>he can't get 100% legal government weed delivered right to his door
>calls himself free

Attached: sfvgfv.png (980x1206, 2.04M)

DUDE

California?

A

>he needs a government monopoly to get his
moronic weedlet

spending $10/gram + delivery fee kind of sucks, rather buy black market that I can't get fined for

More like $10/gram taxes and shipping included

Attached: vnfgnn.png (444x564, 21K)

how much did you pay for that?

I can't even get a can of 5% abv beer delivered to my door. I do not call myself free.

Attached: 1445831379862.jpg (800x682, 81K)

see doesn't ubereats there deliver alcohol?

It's pretty based.

Attached: 20190316_203310_resized.jpg (918x1632, 488K)

I hate the French I hate the Canadians so much
I hope Allah murders you

What are the queues for the weed shops like now? I was in Montreal when it got legalized and went to a shop the day after and had to queue for about 45 minuets to get in.

>order weed online
>basically shows up the next morning
Honestly surprised how quick Canada Post ships

Attached: 1348779764027.png (370x501, 351K)

It's an extra 5$ for Xpresspost, it's worth it.

Shop queue is not very bad now, even in the heart of Montreal. The best way is to order online, though. The shipping is ridiculously fast.

seems like a unnesary amouynt of plastic pacakign

this.

35 y/o boomer here, gather round children. Back in my day we paid almost nothing for weed (or "dope" as we called it). A 50$ bag of weed could last a man for a month. A small "nug" would be a free tester. A pre-rolled joint for a woman that couldn't roll would cost her a titty flash and a thank you. Nowadays its 20$ for a few nugs lmao. Uproarious.

I think the laws vary by state.

I can't even get alcohol from drizzly so I'm pretty sure I can't get it under any circumstances unless I go to a store. We actually even had a big statewide hubbub because a gas station was deeming itself a restaurant (because it served hot food) as a loophole to sell cold beer. In the end they had to stop.

5 MILES UPHILL BOTH WAYS FOR 20 CENT GRAMS

theres little to no thc in there?? am i missing something

The initial, smaller number represents the actual amount of THC or CBD contained in the dried cannabis. The second, larger per cent figure represents how much THC or CBD the cannabis yields after the cannabinoids are activated by heat (for example, by smoking, vaporizing or cooking it). In other words, it's the larger figure that really matters to consumers.

Yeah, incredibly wasteful. But it's a plant suspectible to mold that fucking reeks. You wouldn't have food or alcohol transported any other way.

>he pays his government to dumb him down, make him unproductive and useless for hours
>somehow that's freedom

>He pays his government to tell narcos were he lives and get his head chopped off

I'm not a druggy so no one will kill me for that and if I was it would be well deserved for sponsoring such a humanly degrading business.

meant to reply to you

häfte

lmao the weed from ocs is fucking shit though, bone dry and so regulated it's barely comparable to the stuff you can get on the black market. i mean you can buy a boveda for the moisture problem but the weed itself is just lackluster.

>he needs weed to cope with his shitty, mediocre life

>his drugs are taxed

>making money off of drugs is worse than spending money to house people in prison bc of said drugs

>Not only is his drugs taxed, but he's gonna miss up on high potency variants and hasch.

How much does that last?

Not delivered but close enough. Desktop vape I ordered also comes tomorrow, based Amazon getting to me it one day

Attached: 20190317_004253.jpg (2560x1440, 944K)

I don't know about leafs but these are 16, 19 and 24% THC. Expensive as fuck though, but street price is barely any better for way worse weed

>he doesn't grow his own
That's a big YIKES from me, my man.

Attached: garden march 2019 004.jpg (2000x2027, 1.47M)

Can you get legal hasch? That's the del breaker. I don't smoke, just edibles.

soon...

ITT: degenerates

No but you can always cook with weed anyway. Personally I use a vape, save the leftovers, crush it into a fine powder and mix it into a fatty food. In legal states you can buy edibles outright but they're pretty expensive and not really worth it, my weed is medical though

Alrighty

>But you use coffee, alcohol and energy drinks which are more dangerous that weed

Attached: images(8).jpg (211x239, 9K)

Posting le epic soy face doesn't mean it isn't true

>smoking devil's lettuce
>ever
thank you mr homosexual deviant but I already have tobacco, please stay away

Attached: degenerate.jpg (400x400, 37K)

>worse drug with worse health effects makes me cool
Aren't you manly