Just for the record: I do NOT condone his actions!!

>just for the record: I do NOT condone his actions!!

Attached: sojak.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>I fully support this act, it was rightful vengeance for previous muslim atrocities!

Attached: a Chad.jpg (773x960, 176K)

>we need to stop muslims from destroying western countries
>"n-not like that. this was a tragedy. i condemn this monster's actions."
What exactly do rightards want?

>why yes I slaughtered over 40 people because my life was dominated by a muddled meme ideology I learned online.

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

>The comments written here by the user does not necessarily represent the user's actual opinions and point of views. All comments posted here by him are works of fiction and falsehood, written with the sole purpose of satire and sarcasm. The use of the word "him" is non-exclusive and is only used to shorten the text without any intent to discriminate based on gender. The comments are not intended to be read by people below 18. No people nor animals were harmed in the making of this comments.

>1400 kids diddled in rotherham?
>cheerio paki tuktuk, here's your citizenship

Attached: soy.jpg (189x267, 12K)

I still haven't ever been given a solid reason why having an array of cultures in one place is a good thing. I mean a hard tangible reason. More restaurant variety? More people improves an economy in the long run because more money and more buying stuff but that doesn't necessitate multiculturalism. So why do it? Give me hard facts.

if you really have to question it then you're a racist piece of shit, period.

people are snowflakes and want to be treated as such

couldnt answer it?

You see
*shuffles deck*
White people have no culture which is why the white race which doesn’t exist and is a social construct must be deconstructed and abolished after white people acknowledge their privilege over nonwhites because if inherent privilege which is not white supremacy because that is a myth also something something vagina

Hmm I haven't seen a danish soyboy in a while. Thanks for reminding me that they exist.

The only successful multicultural society I can think of is Mauritius.
French, Indians, Muslim Indians, Mulattoes and Chinks are somewhat doing good in keeping the society successful and maybe even the best of the Africa without having many natural resources and also being able to rely on constant help by the "mother countries" aka France, China, India, etc.

Because you can get good restaurant food :)

>that aussie? hero

Attached: 1552221615559.jpg (1024x1300, 332K)

>you can't just kill 49 innocent people because they are of a different religion

Attached: 1524039553782.png (361x345, 20K)

YOU CAN GET GOOD TAKEOUT BRO

in exchange for more violence and ethnic divide (lets be honest, noone likes living with different people - see how certain areas are Chinese, Indian, etc.)

Is anyone else surprised that not a single family member or friend of terrorist victims has taken revenge?

Attached: 4179475D-C0AC-47E5-BCD9-7E9121F6EA53.jpg (500x500, 68K)

exactly. I don't see a valid reason. I've had a korean/japanese/chinese/black friend here or there but mostly I prefer white people like me. Lougheed is the korean neighbourhood, surrey is where the indians live, richmond for chinese...cultures mix like oil and water on a large scale with a few good relationships here or there on the smaller individual scale is what this whole experiment seems like to me.

Found the diaspora

Why does it have to be a bad thing? Are you really so autistic that you can’t cope with the fact that people with different skin colors live close to you?

Because it has costs and consequences, now could you answer his question?

:^)

I don't even like people of the same skin colour living near me if they're not Celtic

It isn't. Racists (like rabid SJW) still attach culture to skin tone, so in the (noble) pursuit of stamping out racial discrimination they are unable to tell the difference between a person's ascribed cultural identity (ie cis white male) and their identity as an individual.
This is a primarily 1st world phenomenon, especially American, because dumb fucks think that the rest of the world is just poor versions of Americans who talk funny.
They are so engrossed in their own personal cultural reality (fed by social media) that they lose sight of anything outside their very small personalized bubble and project their reality on to the rest of the world.

culture and ethnicity are inseparable.
a nigger isn't swedish because he is born and raised in sweden.

You are a fool. The only reason a (healthy) child adopted from Africa and raised from birth by Swedish parents would be culturally different is that he would know he was black. Does that mean an African immigrant could become truly Swedish? Obviously not.

Why don’t you answer his question instead of dancing around?

he would never be accepted as swedish since he does not look like a swede.
you are very clearly a mixed race mongrel with no concept of what defines a culture.

>The last part where he shot the woman crying for help and then run over her dead body? No that was too much for me!!!

Attached: 1552052667868.gif (365x400, 551K)

americans really are creationists

>Woah, they're already huddled up in a corner like insects. You can't just systematically execute them!

Attached: 1551022442430.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>Obviously not
why not? do you need to look nordic to be a swede? do you need to look anglo to be american?

Attached: vUFk8yP.jpg (300x187, 16K)

>I still haven't ever been given a solid reason why having an array of cultures in one place is a good thing.
The truth is there isn't. But there isn't a solid reason for the opposite. People having to live in specific areas due to the colour of their skin, either in a homogenous society or a heterogenous society is just a spook. Unfortunately it seems that not many people can legitimately look past skin colour rather than judging people based on their character. The concept of cultural appropriation that SJWs have is one such phenomenon where skin colour is used to arbitrate whether someone can take part in the cultures of others.

wrong picture but it is a good example too

Attached: SwedishID.png (286x349, 221K)

>whilst I don't condone his actions, people need to understand that terrorism is part and parcel of living in a city.

Attached: tfw.jpg (680x598, 48K)

You scared yet? Enemies of the west