What's the weirdest flag you have seen on Jow Forums? Pic non related, nobody from Niue posts here...

What's the weirdest flag you have seen on Jow Forums? Pic non related, nobody from Niue posts here, They are probably fucking cocos or something

Attached: niue.png (316x159, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/KP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niue isn't that rare, they're almost all proxies though.

Yeah almost all.
There was a Niuean that moved to US of A and posted when he went back, thats the only legit one I've seen.

We once saw a North Korea flag around here, but it was most likely a proxy or something like that. Also pic related is a flag that does not exist anymore.

Attached: Libyan arab Jamahiriya.gif (16x11, 362)

I saw a poster from finland once

Has anybody ever seen a North Korea flag on here?

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/KP/

The only rare flags are South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, French Southern Territories, United States Minor Outlying Islands

Saw an Antarctica flag once. Also a Vatican flag around the time that the Pope was being chosen.

any sub-saharan country

The rarest I saw was Djibouti.
Funny the same day I saw Macau and Ivory Coast

How rare is Cuba?

oh what

Either this one or St.Pierre and Miquelon

Attached: mf.gif (16x11, 296)

I just saw a Democratic Republic of the Congo flag not too long ago

Attached: E5B07AEF-15E9-43FA-91B8-07C8578F283D.png (750x1334, 208K)

After years and years of shitposting on Jow Forums and /sp/ especially, i've seen some shit

My rarest are

Norfolk Island
Federated States of Micronesia
New Caledonia
Niue
Pitcairn Island

The most thrilling find was one of some rare Norwegian territory. It looks almost identical to Norway's flag but when you hover over the flag, it displayed the name of one of Norway's foreign possessions. I've forgotten the name.

Svalbard and Jan Mayen.

do those niggers even have internet access or is it a proxy?

Jan Mayen or Bouvet Island probably.

And Svalbard, sorry.

Thanks. Bouvet Island seems to ring the loudest bell