Why are Anglos responsible for the vast majority of school shootings and mass murders? What is wrong with us?

Why are Anglos responsible for the vast majority of school shootings and mass murders? What is wrong with us?

Attached: 1497107345856.jpg (1200x919, 366K)

viking genes

can't handle the bants

>be asian woman
>carry out a mass shooting
>be unable to drive while playing gas gas gas

M14 mini? These weebs have good taste.

the composition of the face in this image is terible

*sips port* an amateur effort

my effort was better

Attached: ASUKA.png (2783x3000, 1.24M)

subhuman emotion less troglodites with machine guns
i mean what did you expect

can one learn this power?

Why do mass shootings even matter? Murders are 1% of the deaths, shootings are 10% of the murders, and mass shootings are 1% of the shootings. It literally does not matter. More Muslims died every single day in the Iraq occupation than died in the shooting.

It's literally nothing, if you care about this shit you are a retard.
It's something the media can sensationalize, and stupid people buy into it

Autism, unironically.

based blood god poster

Because 'Whiteness' does not exist as a concept or identity outside of the Americans or other New World settler colonies where there was a need to create a common racial identity of the different European migrant groups to distinguish them from the native and slave populations. Most Europeans don't subscribe to 'race' in general and primarily identify with their ethnic, ethno-religous or even national identity.

about 30 hours in inkscape, theres still lots of errors though but it was only my third OC with the program, pic related is my second

Attached: mahou shoujo isekai keikaku.png (1280x864, 408K)

in political terms yeah, which is the only thing that really matters, humans are but the medium through which history manifests itself

Attached: 220px-Hegel_portrait_by_Schlesinger_1831.jpg (220x278, 20K)

citation needed

Attached: file.png (562x605, 40K)

mass shootings is done by unorganized 1 person. If there is a rampant shooting in the future nobody can stop situation as society has rambled

>tfw too lazy to improve drawing skills

Nigs, spics and mudslimes shoot each other far more often than whites. Whites just do it better.

Anglos were never civilized. How anglos ruled the world was a matter of pure luck, pure luck in defeating the Spanish Armada, pure luck in conquest, and never being in constant wars with muslims like the rest of Europe. Anglos are scum and opportunists.

damn that's a lot of luck, guess god is on our side

>trivializing terrorism
kys fucking retard

>op just mentioned anglos
>WE, THE WHITE RACE
wew lad.

It's literally only a big deal because society says it's a big deal, objectively (number of dead people) it isn't

no shit sherlock, we live in a society. murder is only murder because society has laws and other shit.

You are mutts

Kek
Anglos are animals. They are vicious. The Germans tried to stop you twice, but you won both times.

the problem is not with anglos
the problem is with everybody else

unironically 100% correct.

they're enough with butter knives except bongs