I don't want people from the 2nd world and 3rd world coming to 1st world countries. Not because we're full or anything...

>I don't want people from the 2nd world and 3rd world coming to 1st world countries. Not because we're full or anything, we actually have plenty of room and could easily accommodate them, but rather because I want to deny them good lives and actively want them to suffer in their countries

Attached: average celt.jpg (768x819, 61K)

i agree with this, but i also want Lithuania to be nuked so i wouldn't suffer anymore

why is suggesting that these people better the situation in their own country always looked upon as being some sort of impossible scenario? why are we forced to accommodate these people?

They are "noble savages" m8.
According to their logic they are simply too subhuman to improve their situation on their own, so simply moving them here en-mass is seen as the moral option.

agree

Attached: white_countries_for_2ever00010200112221-189v49n.gif (800x360, 183K)

Whomst are you quoting?

You didn’t stay in Europe until you got kicked out. Now you expect the rest of the planet to not come to Europe?

y tho

shit country with shit people

what country do you consider good?

Norway, Finland, Ireland, Germany, France, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Switzerland...

We gave civilization to the world, they bring nothing but crime and downfall.

idk bro Norwegians are pretty dim
with Euros you can at least have a non-cucked conversation

Why, if they whine about colonisation in the past, they should stay in their own places now to morally justify their own whining, don't you agree?

I've impregnated hundreds of white girls. Not because I've liked them, but rather because I want to help end their race.

but how can this be? int told me lithuania is the whitest

>average celt

na, this an average celt

Attached: irish_guy.jpg (1300x957, 124K)

Okay but wouldn't you like to go to a first world cunt?

Their attitude is shit. besides not all of us look that white. I for example am a brown haired and brown eyed manlet. And i want to fucking die

Mickey ur drunk at home on st paddys day how sad

This

Based what the game plan
Civ
....kek

This pic is one of the most hypocrital i saw in internet

>the irony of colonial powers complaining about foreigners moving peacefully to their countries

>Houses are cheap

No. I don’t agree. It is time for payback.

oof
maybe move to India then

the wave then will grow so big that you woudl wish different thing.

Attached: n1-2450a_whit142001r42223-0.png (1492x495, 146K)

too much effort for a potential nuke

if youre a self hating brownie I don't see a problem
you also just said you want to die

THIS.

Not to mention when they torn apart other countries, and use every turn to exploit them for their own benefit.

not in a million years, buddy.
the balt bvll is invincible

too much of a pussy to do it

Well in that case be sure to get rid them off once and for all, since if you don't hold to your own standards and if they survive and they are on the handle again, you have no reason to be spared after all.

P.S. With dictatorships and bombings, NO LESS.

then stop complaining and spending time on this shithole, go do stuff outside with the lads
>inb4 no friends
sounds like your problem could be fixed with some looking inward

> foreigners moving peacefully to their countries

This is a joke right? do you wanna see the stats of crime rates natives vs foreignors in France, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, England, Germany? to talk about 'peacefull migrants'.

We're not complaining because third worlders are coming here, but because our weak, neutered governments are allowing it.

so when do turks leave their country

Attached: winnie the pooh.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

>America
>White

Attached: 1552517972729.png (481x442, 8K)

Attached: tenor.gif (498x364, 2.59M)

They are CIVILIANS. Not militaries complexed designed to overtake whole continent's resources.

Do you get the difference, or you really can't grasp at it?!

Just like europeans in their first years in our cunts then

complexes*

I didn't knew the 80s were the first years.

C.I.A. supported dictatorships only ended in 86 in Brazil.

JFC if you think shitskins want to run from "war" every shitskin we imported has gone to either Sweden or UK instantly all they care about is money and abusing retarded first worlders that trust anyone

And now... current Zionist CIA shill Brazilian President .

the only lads i want are international lads. Lithuanians act too slavic

Precisely!

'civilizans' that increased violent crime sometimes on rates of 200%. We don´t want these people here,not even the peacefull ones, Europe belongs to the europeans, and those that want to replace us will probably face the worse europe had to show all over the centuries.

>in our cunts then

what your countries you mutt tard, europeans created "your countries"

I'm native, Manuel

what makes you think that you have a better life than say, me as an upper middle class person here?

5 seconds later:
>FUCKING NIGGERS RUINED RHODESIA!

tbf, that is objectively true

>tf
>tp