How do the men from here cope with that fact that they're getting cucked by the incels of the world who can't get laid...

How do the men from here cope with that fact that they're getting cucked by the incels of the world who can't get laid in their own countries?

Attached: 14961289.jpg (967x1080, 157K)

they don't care
only westernized asian (aka mostly diaspora) retards do

>only westernized asian
no we don't

>what is Jow Forumsaznidentity
>what is Jow Forumsasianmasculinity
>what is Jow Forumshapas

yea... they literally dont care
china is preparing a breeding program

couple that with a systematic discrimination of the female at anything relevant and you reach the conclusion that for them the female is nothing more than a consumer and a breeding tool

not sure if this carelessness of them is beyond based or insectoid

based.

>not sure if this carelessness of them is beyond based or insectoid

ironically white incels of Jow Forums praise nazis for their ruthlessness and emphasis on progress and doing anything to meet the means, chinks act like literal nazis at times and they called insects , pretty fucking hypocritical if u ask me

Mongolians are alpha

>Nazis throw away morals to experiment on Jews
>FUCKIN BASED

>Chinks throw away morals to take organs from religious zealots
>FUCKING INSECTOIDS FREE FALUN GONG

no chance to say they're cuckold by others on the other hands potato land doesn't reach at 10m population, you fucking bong's slave

>they're getting cucked by the incels of the world who can't get laid in their own countries
They aren't. They amuse themselves by beating up western weeb losers all day.

cope

kek

Yes, goyim. Breed with the asians

they will find someone via their own land, another country or start a war.

also a loser for one woman is a winner for another

If someone can create a real time language translator, all countries will be invaded by every other single male from somewhere else

>euro bragging about other people cucked
dude look in a mirror....... look at your own cities.....

>t.

Attached: hj.jpg (183x275, 12K)

It's the other way around. East Asians are spreading through out the world. There are more Asians in the world than there are Europeans. White men can't stop breeding with asian women therefore resulting in Hapas that are more likely to breed with their own and the increasing Asian population. Whites are literally cucking ourselves.

Look over in Australia, Canada, and the West Coast of the US. There are a ton of white male and asian female couples.

Let's not neglect the fact that white women are also breeding with black and brown men in Europe.

China: Haha stupid west, we have too many women for you to fuck them all!
Best Korea: FILTHY WEST GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Japan: Oh west wants to steal my women? T-that's fine haha *dies a virgin*
Worst Korea: *puts on makeup* I

has anyone actually manager to get a bride from best korea? last time an american tried he came back brain damaged

dumb leprechaun
we dont care what happens to asians in your countries

dios mio

this is the real answer
diaspora are dead to me

>"asian diaspora" represents whatever race they maybe
OMG BOBA MILK TEA IM SOOO ASIAN HAHA

Attached: 1515888499_preview_1516944670692.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>cope
I don't have to. I get a kick out of being cucked

based

And what is that?

imagine being rejected by your own race. thats a big yikes

jap think nothing about it
on the country,jap say don't copy our technique
they are insane

Are you Jow Forumstards really this dishonest? Look at the fucking populations of East Asia. They are "cucking" the world. They are having more sex than the "western" world by several magnitudes.
No one gives a shit about a random European youtuber living there, they are statistically and culturally irrelevant.

This so much

Nationalism, racism, and other Jow Forumstard tinfoil hat concepts

>They are having more sex than the "western" world by several magnitudes
i would like to see some proof

Uh mongolians beat them up on the street

Still nothing compared to whites bitching about black latino n muslim men.
Refugees altrighters rebel media girls getting blacked shoeonhead dm pua etc.
But least r hapa points out hypocrisy n degeneracy of the loli sexpat

subreddits where asian men gather to discuss how much they hate white men and asian women and how white women should date asian men, asian (male) supremacy, and how to ""fix"" asian men's image among westerners (read white women)

fuck off paki incel
don't reply to me

There was a hapa thread on soc, not sure if it's still there. It started off well and then it took a nose dive

I don’t think Mongolians are getting cucked

Only mongolia...korean girls now a days perfer their own. Saw a youtube vud of white guys gettin pissed off about it.

Thailand n phillipines are the easiest but u can wind up dead.
Japan isnt the 90s aymore...abnoxious white guys have really ruined it.

Also pua online has put eastern girls on guard

Fuck off internet then muey malo tito tom beaner

How do you cuck a Mongol? Is that physically possible?

yes be manchu

Does white people really believe this?

>be manchu
sorry I can stomp on this

They think they are, but you guys are actually doing the cucking in the long term

>but you guys are actually doing the cucking
Unless you're implying hapa offspring as cucking us then lol.

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

>all those white women with black men
I guess BLACKED isn’t a meme after all

How?

I don't really understand any of your word.

Do you want to find love in East Asia?

Attached: 1552243899876.webm (474x860, 2.92M)

Canada and Australia have a lot of white and Asian couples. There are billions of asians. And a lot of hapas prefer asians and other hapas. There is a yellow wave building and denying it is ignorance

Whites are producing hapa mutts therefore less white people are being born. There are far more asians on the planet and asians keep migrating to western countries. Asians will mix with hapas, and asians will mix with whites to make more hapas. White women are also getting with non asians therefore less white children are being born

You can only blame yourself for that wh*toid. No one is forcing white men to marry asian women

Im a woman tho. But majority of women don't even considered marry with white people in real life.

In the west, it's very common

What does this even mean?

That one deleted thread was pretty eye opening