How are you preparing for the North American century?

How are you preparing for the North American century?

Attached: Nau_flag.png (1500x875, 149K)

North American union when ???
I want to be American :(

Attached: 1523766580406.jpg (336x336, 33K)

It's always North American century

I don't want Canadians to have the right to vote though.

Why 23 stars?

When the internet is no longer global and is split between rival power blocs. So probably in the next 10 or 20 years.

>tfw American based Internet gets restricted to North America or the Western Hemisphere
Bliss

Attached: 1503456552451.jpg (201x219, 11K)

Number of North American countries

Truly the best timeline

wasn't 20th century clearly american dominated?

Why is North America so much more aesthetic than the other continents?

We probably will have the whole Anglo sphere, the America's, and potentially part or all of the eu with us. Depends how autistic the Germans and Russians end up being and towards who.

The dominence still isn't cemented even today. It was for a brief moment after the collapse of the ussr, but the hegemony is still not total.

I never prepare for anything.

If American politics continues to be completely retarded hopefully never

The US still hasn't had its own second punic war yet against China for control of the global ai overlord.

sorry sweetie but we are about to become a normal social democracy within the next 2 years

The only """"Americans"""" that want to unite with mexico are chicanos

Aaaahhhahahaha

We have the best food, the best people, the best military, we dominate global culture, we rule the oceans near and far, our geography ensures that liberty shall never perish. There simply is no other explanation; this continent was created by God himself.

I wish I would've been able to get a picture of it but we had Canadians and Mexican infantry on our base with us several months ago, only got this pic and our brother company got to train with the Mexican Marines. Wish I could've gotten more pics of em all

Attached: AB4B49EF-0FFF-4DCA-A897-E7D038DC0AF4.jpg (720x1280, 281K)

Why were you training together?

Let's not kid ourselves. China is going to reign supreme.

the higher ups said something about the nullification of NATO and imminent rapprochement with central america and the caribbean, bullshit like that.

Really?
I doubt China is ever gonna have any significant influence in North America

ugly generic flag

What should the flag be?

no but I may not entirely be wrong
I like NATO and ANZUS but I think sticking close to North America militarily and not becoming secluded but just more defensive and lax would be good for us economically and would increase people's opinion for us. Although it'd be super fucking boring for us.

more importantly I think increased relations with NA creating some sort of platform for the future could be extremely useful

Yucatan is central america

You are ours

No way, they are going to over reach eventually and collapse. They will have a huge physical border to deal with and Africans and Arabs will be unable to assimilate like the America's will be able to. Once this meme globalism collapses and the war for real globalism begins.

No spic

good question but it defintly needs an eagle,
anything else?

Attached: fleg.png (600x300, 4K)

So you're saying to just keep your military presence to North America? What about South America?

I think it would be better if you maintained control of the hemisphere

What about a two headed eagle? A combination of a bald eagle and a golden eagle?

I believe that as well, for North America I meant a lot more like an EU, just.. fixed based off the issues they have, and maybe more lax and loose like the african union in a couple ways.
but yes our entire hemisphere guarding from threats and having increased trade I think would be huge for all of us and really neat.

Kek the HRE embelem but with state flags

Attached: Gott+erhalte+franz+den+kaiser+_fdfdfdee717a511eb0355949c027f11f.png (2000x1333, 633K)

The only way the new world gets unified is through total US takeover. Until that makes sense it won't happen. Status quo is enough until embargoes of people goods and information need to be enforced.

Would be very comfy
There would too many flags if we tried that. Just Mexico and the US alone would be 81. And Mexican state flags are pretty ugly desu. It's just each state's emblem on a white field.

ya it would probly just be something without the flags like albania's is. Honsetly i think two eagle flying side by side or two eagles opposite of a crest would look better

I shart myself every day

Westminster is frankly a better system.

Our reign will last a thousand years

When will mexico be first world so they can join us?

By 2050 they'll be a top 10 economy.

Attached: 1499558247953.gif (749x578, 160K)

If we can just take tips from south korea, it could happen