160cm

>160cm
>5ft3
*inhale*
AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 7048A928-47C2-47AB-AE7C-07F54438FE07.jpg (620x422, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9G8mu6rCpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5'3 wut.

that probably explains why he did it. couldn't stand getting mogged by muslim bulls everywhere he went

every mass murder in history was a manlet

think about it

Cope. He will get hundred of love letters and he will fucks female prison guards.

think about it logically

And now 49 are dead :3

wait that's a joke right?

>female prison guards

lel.

In all seriousness, he will either be isolated from other prisoners, or he will be killed by them.

youtube.com/watch?v=f9G8mu6rCpI

its all about face>height>frame

hes ugly and short, he wont be popular with the true crime community

Attached: A675AD30-9581-4F5D-B5A0-2719572E7DCA.jpg (600x860, 110K)

that's average height in shitaly and spain

average australian Jow Forums poster

Attached: manlet.png (819x460, 492K)

>muslim bulls

Attached: 1541261963741.png (294x415, 147K)

yeah he will have a lot of bottom sex

why did you post the average Greek phenotype?

Attached: 1535253089842.png (227x214, 4K)

i refuse to believe any man can be 5'3 unless he is clinically diagnosed with a disability.

this isn't actually his height, is it?

why his face is blurred?

I swear I don't get the height preoccupation...

It's not. That's just how he looks.

it justifies his anger.

How so? I'm shorter than him and not bothered at all.

Attached: qwrdephrelvz.jpg (850x400, 84K)

Imagine being white. Imagine getting told you are owed everything in life. Then you grow up, fail at school, fail at relationships, fail at life. You are the lowest white man there is.

You see brown people. Some of them are doing better than you. This upsets you. This society was made for you, and these shitskins come in here and do better than you. How could something like this happen?

Everything in this society was made for people like you to succeed, and yet you still failed. This anger will make a white man do anything.

Female prison guards fuck inmates all the time.

>Imagine being white. Imagine getting told you are owed everything in life
This literally doesn't happen you seething melanoid. White people have just as difficult lives as non whites if not more so because of our self-destructive family culture

How many has Breivik been fucking? How many has Dylann Roof?

congratulations. you are a well adjusted adult. other manlets might not be so well adjusted to their circumstances.

Imagine being so sensitive.

Imagine being so retarded

Sorry you didn't get into Oxbridge. Or anything else in the top 10.

Feels great that there are """"whites""""" who is shorter than me.

Is this real? He can’t be 5’3??? Hahahhahahahahahahgahahahagahahhagagagagahabhaha

sorry you didn- oh wait, how many gibs have you gotten this month exactly? must be nice to have a societal advantage in almost every facet just bc you're "oppressed"

Depends where they incarcerate him. If he stays in Christchurch he'll get the red carpet rolled out by the guards and inmates.

If he gets shifted to the north island he'll unironically get raped, maori in gaol are gay as fuck