Having Indian food tonight! It’s very good what are you guys having

Having Indian food tonight! It’s very good what are you guys having

Attached: 2B694DF3-7CB9-4113-A328-437825DD9AB4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

Also does anyone know what these are? I didn’t order this I assume it’s cheese it’s oretty good desu

Attached: 8F9E6FE0-4A0E-412E-A885-9FC4DC234CA5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

I was gonna have Indian for lunch but a faggot ass person in my life fucked it all up for me.

Explain

Why?

Fillinn’ Up

Attached: 910872D7-9CF9-4F20-82A3-642D52CCD238.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

So I'm waking up in my bed hungover, of course. I feel like buying some Indian. I can already taste the vindaloo on my thounge.
The only problem is that I can't go get it myself because I have the worst headache and sunlight blinds me. I also am still high from my edible from last night.
What do I do? I ask my brother who is willing to get some for me in exchange for some cash. Fine!
What does the little fucker do? Tells mom where he's going and gonna do.
She forbids him and calls me up and tell me that I'm a lazy fuck and need to do things for myself.

Bit rude but you should forgive them because they’re family also you could call a delivery or go there by yourself despite being hungover

>living with your parents
>being poor and not using a delivery service
>using drugs
kys zoomer

kek, it's paneer.

Do you eat all of this by yourself
alone I mean

Yea I don’t have any friends so I do this every Saturday try new food I’ve never had

It’s good I like the spices they put I

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

I can be your fren!

Attached: 1486955931931.jpg (1244x701, 92K)

Thanks! I also have this green sauce I think it’s cilantro tastes good on the cheese

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.22M)

>living with your parents
I'm not living with my parents and you would have known that if your reading comprehension wasn't shit
>being poor and not using a delivery service
There is no delivery service
>using drugs
>He smokes, drinks coffee or energy drinks.

Yeah, it's some good stuff.

Pro-tip, user: Indian food isn't meant to be eaten with utensils. You should combine the curry or gravy with the rice, then use the naan as a sort of spoon.

Once you're out of naan, you can either revert to using a spoon or continue to eat with your hand. Guess it might seem a bit odd, but I lived in India for a few years and feel like a cunt whenever I don't.

At the very least, please effectively utilize your naan.

She called me and yelled at me, I said my brother wanted to earn some money but when she says something she's to embarrassed to let shit go.
I just hung up on her and never said anything rude, infarct she was rude.

>na'an bread
>it's basically Americanified Pita bread
No. Stop saying na'an bread isn't pita bread because it is and you are fucking retarded for eating a literally fat Ameritard version of Pita bread.

I can't believe we take na'an bread seriously, it's a ripoff of actual Greek food. It's not unique, they just copied what the Greeks ate in the Indus valley during Alexander. Then they added eggs, sodium, extra fat, etc. to make it more unhealthy rather using all of the spices and seasonings at their disposal.

Yeah I was just using the fork to push the bottom out it’s nice cheese naan

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

>5th element

Attached: mahnigga.jpg (708x847, 224K)

I'll do it for you!

She will be proud that you can afford a servant!
Send tickets, please.

Hell yeah! It is on cable and it’s a good movie

Plus I got some desert I think it’s deep fried puff pastry’s with sauce

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

I’m also at the part when they’re chasing him and the Indian music is playing

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.14M)

Brother. I could buy you a ticket if you're up for a blowjob.

That's a quality night, user!

Thanks dude plus I got a little surprise after!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

>having food tonight

Sometimes I get tear eyed, but I don't have a gag reflex... :-)

The tears just makes me harder ;-)

Attached: eurasiantiger_believes_he_has_a_statuesque_face.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

What’s wrong with food tonight?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

You're making me cry. All I had was sausage with old potato gratin

Just go next week or later this week the wait will be worth it!

I'm gonna go get some as soon as they open. I'm just pissed I couldn't get some while I still was a bit high.

Attached: vesku3.jpg (612x816, 57K)

That's so rude - I'm willing.

It will be worth it I hope you enjoy!!!

You'll also have to sleep on the streets, sorry. I've in a one room apartment.

Not gonna enjoy it as much as I could've

Attached: 1532710387178.gif (250x313, 2.82M)

You don’t know that! Maybe you also get some ice cream too

Bro, trust me

its paneer tikka

im thinking of getting myself a chicken kebab with lettuce onion tabouli and cheese, mayo/bbq sauce. have an early dinner

>paneer tikka
>translates to queso jarocho
I'm down

last night i had a big kebab and i forgot how fucking good it is
i unironically ate the most bland boring diet because of Jow Forums memes for an entire year and forgot how good life can be

Sounds good maybe some onion rings and perhaps a Soda?

i had a big lunch, dont think i could fit in onion rings. hows the curry food? i want to get into it but i dont know what id like, i dont like anything too spicy

i have unironically never eaten foreign food and i still dont care to try

If you want to try indian but can't handle spice just go to your local and get butter chicken and a shitload of side dishes.

lel

whats sorts of curries can a newbie handle besides butter chicken, what kind of sides

The things I’ve had were not too spicy desu I looked on the menu and they say what is in it. I would just ask the people that work there it’s actuwlly a really wide variety of food and very interesting

I like the lamb Briyani but just ask the guys that work there they know the best

Depends on where you go, some places have different spiciness - at my local indian place nothing but a vindaloo will make you breathe fire, BC is never spicy though.
You can probably try all sides, I've never had a side dish that was anything hotter than 'mild'.

Indian food is suicide inducing. It tastes so good but I can't stop eating. Mfw 220 pound ham beast

I ate at like 7 but I'm hungry again, should I go get taco bell?

No, you fat bastard. Have some self-restraint.

I'm not even fat nigger

I’m 330! And we got about 4 Indian buffets in town!!

No perhaps a nice homemade French toast with some strawberries

christ how do yous let yourselves go like that

why are canadians so fat

Post body

Ian fat but I also did college wrestling and college football so I’m not a total ball of shit

Prosperity

yea boys kebabs set. gonna get a slurpy

Attached: 20190317_162810.jpg (4032x1960, 2.4M)

A nice kebab on a nice rainy day ! Perhaps you watch some sopranos later and get some icream

fuckin grouse mate, i'm just about to cook the family some kebabs. perfect day for it.

It is vegetarian however all those fucking sauces are pure oil. You know like 100gr of olive oil is 880cal. You have more than that there.
That's probably a meal for 3 people that they eat in 2 days.

Ate it alone and still on it

and the slurpy to top it all off. might have this all in my car alone like a sad cunt before i head home to the wimmins complaining about the smell and me not eating their cooking again
>sopranos
whats that
senpai as in your wife and kids?

Attached: 20190317_164140.jpg (3001x1960, 3.22M)

Sopranos is a tv series about the Italian mafia it consider it very good and some people consider it one of the best I would defiantly check it out

I think Mexicans can appreciate Indian food because of how similar the ingredients can be. Rice, beans and tortillas. I moved to Cali and love the Mexican food we get here.

is it better than breaking bad. wogs shooting each other sounds boring, i just have to watch the local news to see that

You can eat healthy and tasty. Don't let Jow Forums fool you. It's a bunch of manlets who can't cook.

Yeah even Walter whites character said that without tony soprano there would be no Walter white. There is not action in the typical sense of a shoot em up but really well written funny characters and relationships I would watch it if you like anti hero’s and especially if you like breaking bad and mad men

>tfw I realize I can't identify anything except Naan, Paneer and Rice

Its not that, i was just so absorbed into the whole ''you need to be shredded bro abs'' culture of chicken and white rice
then i realised that abs dont equal athleticism and i could eat what i want and work out, do MMA, go for runs and be healthy and happy

It was a delicious lamb briyani

Whoops I thought u said you could identify anything except rice

You Cana slo get abs by eating well and delicious and not just chicken and rice

I cannot manage to eat this much food in one go. There is something wrong with my stomach. I will eat some of it and then rest for an hour. Then I'll eat some more and then I'll be full. I would probably need three cycles to finish this food.

i want to eat indian food ;-;

Is there no restuants around you? If not you could probably buy ingredients and make descent food that you’ve wanted to try
You’re normal I’m just a fatass

I want to try Mexican food because I've heard it's similar to North Indian food in terms of spiciness. We only have Taco Bell here though. Do they serve authentic Mexican food?

>I’m just a fatass
You planning on getting in shape?

based gulab jamun poster

Just finished it with pic related was really good

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

also indian food, butter chicken with some starter drenched in tamarind. I fucking love tamarind

Attached: Butter-Chicken-IMAGE-64.jpg (800x1200, 119K)

Indian food is great desu.

Russians are great desu.

Americans are cute desu.

on the topic of indian food what are south asian girls like, im talkong indian, sri lanken, bangladeshi, i have the hots for this married bangladeshi girl at work. when you peel off all their clothes is there a whoff of curry smell or what

>wife and kids?
Nah, sunday dinner with the siblings and parents

risisa

Attached: rusis.png (640x480, 423K)

They are like any other girl except brown I have found brown women to be the most autistic beings thou

Love gulab jamun

Tried to make oatmeal in microwave but fuck it I'm having cereal.

Attached: oat.jpg (755x1006, 104K)

Is that a disposable plastic bowl?

Cardboard, not plastic.

That's no way to live fren, do you want me to mail you some crockery?

Just don't like doing dishes.

don't you ''first worlders'' have plates?