My chad cousins are here bragging about their girlfriends

my chad cousins are here bragging about their girlfriends

Attached: 1549942076108.jpg (1024x494, 78K)

Attached: 1545288409231.png (500x336, 246K)

only gay men like men
women like money

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>brother is bringing his gf over
I guess I'm not leaving my room at all today, oh wait I never leave my room haha!

Attached: 1551364235952.jpg (444x332, 19K)

>"Haha user's the only one without a girlfriend"
"Haha, yeah.."

Attached: 50280501_2068504106561879_8418416073761619968_n.jpg (225x225, 6K)

what's it like having a mexican gf

Attached: 1464011853523.jpg (275x244, 16K)

Literally all my close friends are either married or in long-term relationships soon to be married (group of 5-6 guys). It's come to the point they think I'm gay or something.

oh boy same for me
they're not friends actually, they're just colleagues
but still
why cant you get a gf?

Like having a girlfriend from any other nationality.

>It's come to the point they think I'm gay or something.
Kek atleast that way I might get someone to be with. But no, I joke about being gay all the time and they just think im a fuck up not gay. Maybe i'll be a priest or something - touch some kids y'know?

Attached: 1YOwIeJ6RMY.jpg (762x428, 83K)

I don't really give a fuck about it, it was never something that bothered me until recently, and even now it's mostly because of the perception others will have of me as some kind of freak.

Maybe there is something wrong with me but I don't really have depression or anything like that because of my situation.

I'm not sure if they actually believe it, but I'm sure it has crossed their mind. I'm a pretty normal person by Jow Forums standards, I don't really have problems talking to girls, fucked a bunch before I got busy with working, but I don't really pursue relationships with girls. It might happen if it falls into my lap without dedicating time to it, but I can't really see that happening. Once you are an "adult", e.g have a career and closed social circles you have to get out there to meet girls.

Why am I here to suffer, they are architects I am an accountant

??? how many years of study ? good accountants if they are "experts" here often go very high in salaries
i know some who get about 10k/month
they can also pass competitions to get high responsabilities in the state and so on

meanwhile architects is a stuck profession with too many people wanting to do it, unemployment, bad pay and so on

here accountant is much better than architect

here the. social connotation is of a well groomed successful person.

an account is literally a tax goblin

here too but only poor people see it this way, what's important is that you are rich

I have left aroung 5 months to graduate, they never finished uni but bragg about being architects

Luckily my family is the black sheep. We never talk to cousins. Extended family sucks bro

I love them very much, but they dont understand that i might be alone for the rest of my life, Just turned 30 two days ago

then they aren't chads
i mean maybe you're a failure too socially or whatever but i wouldn't call dropouts chads