Woohoo i just accidentally sent a picture of my fully erect cock to every single contact on my fucking phone

Woohoo i just accidentally sent a picture of my fully erect cock to every single contact on my fucking phone.
This is probably one of the stupidest things i have ever done. Dont even know how to feel right now desu. It has been about 6 minutes, only text back is from gf who knew it was coming. 3 family members who are in the same house as me remain quiet. What do i even do? They have made it literally impossible to unsend phone texts.

Attached: 1546486437226.gif (200x200, 470K)

Reply to everyone with a "AHAHAHA, sorry"

>Woohoo i just accidentally sent a picture of my fully erect cock to every single contact on my fucking phone.
it's going to be an awkward family get together

Post cock

You can say you accidently clicked on share button when you went on google images when your keyboard autocorrected your search result to fully erect cock and pressed send it to every contact in your contact list.
Oh well, your contact list wasn’t that big anyways.

Tell them it's an accident and that it's just a picture you randomly saved from the internet haha

Grab your mother's ass cheek. If sister, grab hers too. If dad or brother look into eye and smile while saying, "bet it's bigger than yours

Nah do this, be confident and calm about it

deadass you should go up laughing hard af saying oh shit I just sent yall a dick pic my bad!

How did that happen?

Good post desu

Is it big at least?

There is no way anyone would believe that. And that makes me look weird anyway t.t aaudhdka all i can do is laugh this off i guess. 86 fucking contacts, grandmas, cousins, my parents, co workers, friends, people i havnt talked to in two years... im gonna send mass text just saying "hahah sorry that was an accident, Ignore texts"

co workers lol, next Monday

"Hello, brothers!, me cock aaHHHHHH"

based lol you on that shit lol get it bro

>How did that happen?

It didn't, OP is baiting unless he provides proof

This part pains me too, its 7 inches but it looks skinny in the picture, my gf knows my dick aint skinny and the pic is weird phone camera so i didnt care.

No one knows it's your cock.

Say you're sorry and explain how a drunk friend took your phone and decided to troll everyone with some random sex pic. You're welcome.

My gf name starts with A, she is first comtact, except i didnt realize there was "all contacts" button above all the contact names.

Ah yes, the old "Sorry that was my friend" excuse. Everyone will know that's bullshit.

"Oops, sorry dude that was for my girl!"
being confident and relaxed about this is the best and only reasonable way to go.
Trust me.

Attached: 13686794_1572494759712524_9121785181483019139_n.jpg (640x608, 49K)

Just send in your gf's nudes to everyone as an apology

this is one of the worst and best solutions at the same time to any problem I have ever seen in my entire life.

that is not a proof

>to every single contact on my fucking phone
how the fuck do you even do that?

hard to believe... let's see a screenshot of that "all contacts" option since i havent found it

It's probably fake. But in case it happened to me I think this (or maybe a longer version of it) would be the less awkward option

Yes, and everyone will be happy with such bullshit.

Some people won't realise that he sent the pic to everyone, and won't understand why that happened.

Reddit tier post

say nothing
pretend it didnt happen

if people bring it up say "oohhhhhhhhhh shit my phone got stolen you must've gotten one of those texts"

easy.

some of them could think you actually sent it intentionally... it can't get more awkward than that

people will forget most likely

if I got a text like that from someone I'd assume it was some sort of joke and ignore it

fuck you too Swede, read that shit though I aint wrong.

Attached: 28577641_2226694854041969_5339005739023558558_n.jpg (960x960, 82K)

yeah mum that dick pick was a joke, please dont laugh

yah but think about the people in you contacts... your aunt, your boss, your ex, people from your former job, the real state agent you talked to one year ago, maybe even your grandma.. it's a lot of people, i'd rather write an explanation and send it to everyone... it still would be awkward as fuck but at least they wouldn't think i'm that mentally fucked up

exactly.

just be confident and play it as the accident it was.
confidence is key homeslice, you know this. if you shrug it off they will, too.