Wtf is wrong with Anatolians?

wtf is wrong with Anatolians?

Attached: 1552574816920.png (1837x1655, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=6bhd_2ykBGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Turkey
>le kara boga meme

>North Africa
What

Attached: What in the fuck did you just say.jpg (800x800, 127K)

North Africans are racist as fuck, in Algeria they treat niggers worse than shit.

>he doesn't know how racist Arabs are

Lol all my relatives in Michigan regularly refer to blacks as "abeed"

who are euros most racist towards?
blacks, browns or east asians?

But they're black. Actual on-the-continent-of-Africa black. Just because they're more caramel looking doesn't make them white.

Whites

Spain NO
Scandi YES

colour is the wrong way around
Other Europeans who've wronged them in the past, makes sense when you realise there's a billion different native races and ethnicities of Europe as opposed to the 3 or 4 in the rest of the continents.

Would like to see the results for the shittier part of the Balkans too.

Israel YES

Yeah, they totally look like Liberians.

Attached: images (21).jpg (500x496, 45K)

Based Turkey

There are about 50 muslim countries, crawl the fuck back there

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x218, 359K)

what does it mean

Attached: IMG_5973.jpg (425x550, 38K)

Wtf is wrong with my country

Attached: 1485739114940.jpg (842x815, 40K)

It's a very polite term that means like "friend" or "brother". If you ever meet a black person, you should use it in front of them.

That opinion should be my dick

It's an illegal criminal terrorist entity

Jews love the bbc.

This. You guys need to be more tolerant Moshe.

>Illegal
False
>Criminal
Perhaps
>Terrorist
Nay
But we only have a small amount of niggers from Africa and a small minority of ""Jewish"" Ethiopians that are black why would people be so positive about it
No way.

Attached: nay.png (1352x1057, 355K)

No they're not. Look up Mozabite on the genetic distance map.
blue eyed blond Aryans
slave

Attached: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (3741x3887, 939K)

North Africans are medoid Chads

Attached: IMG_5974.jpg (900x1380, 110K)

There's about 50 countries in europe too my G.

um no lol, they're meds

>distances in red aren't accurate
Then why include them. What a shitty fucking map.

Never ever call me as an arab a nigger again. Reminder your bloodline is gonna be 99% black in a couple o' gens

north africans are not meds in the euro sense. They are caucasoids still, but semitic or hamitc.

real meds (pic) white meds

Attached: casapound0040_italia300-it.jpg (500x333, 44K)

Not all of them look like this but enough do that I'm not sure why Jow Forums thinks they're not white. Pretty sheltered thinking. Despite the misconception, Nordic isn't the epitome of white. Just one kind of white.

>I need to know the exact genetic distance between Beja and Amhara
Come on, now.

Because "white" is not a biological classification but a social one. If Greeks were muslims they weren't be considered white either.

>wherever I am, I must undermine my host nation, even if it's my own.

Attached: j40ti9eaenw01.jpg (490x437, 111K)

wow, like Europe, West Asia, and North Africa, maybe half the world population clusters quite close

wrong since greeks genetically cluster with europeans, not with arabs or whatever and because of their civilization, language and history ofc.

If you're going to publish a scientific article then you might as well do your research. You may not give a shit but its about the principle especially since that's not the only one.

And Bosniaks? If the reason they're not white is because of their religion, you're just trying to comfort yourself. I know white when I see it

Personally I wouldn't want to have children with an African, but it's a complicated feeling of attraction levels, culture and generally how other people would perceive it.

I wouldn't mind if my children wanted to though.

>If you're going to publish a scientific article then you might as well do your research. You may not give a shit but its about the principle especially since that's not the only one.
What in the world are you talking about?

Turk here...

For most anatolians the most important thing is the religion. The color does not matter most of the time.

>>I need to know the exact genetic distance between Beja and Amhara
>Come on, now.
Amhara are Semitic and Beja are cushite so the distance is quite great. They don't look alike either

>I wouldn't mind if my children wanted to though.
>Norway
>Yes
Sad and pathetic.

Attached: 1450124414740s.jpg (250x242, 10K)

>t*rkish """""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""

Attached: 1537733903772.jpg (1998x309, 78K)

Masha Allah

I kinda agree with this. If Turks were Christian they'd be called white as well.
If the results weren't wholly accurate then it shouldn't be published.

What a disaster.

Well I don't have any children and probably never will, but I doubt I would care much.

Turks and Greeks are almost identical in that sense

Nope. That creatura abomination roach wouldn't be considered white in any place in any time period

Attached: 1521356585772.jpg (1800x1773, 921K)

>If the results weren't wholly accurate then it shouldn't be published.
Results are published with a margin of error. The map is based on various papers with various margins of error. The creator of the map points this out.

We have a black minority in Turkey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks

They behavior like proper humans and are respected in the country unlike the monkey blacks in Europe/Africa/USA

Bait

You are still butthurt about this right
youtube.com/watch?v=6bhd_2ykBGw

:Dd

Not butthurt just telling the truth

Attached: 1525507774252.jpg (960x720, 113K)

>>They behavior like proper humans and are respected in the country unlike the monkey blacks in Europe/Africa/USA
If a donkey behaves well and recites the shahada, would you let you daughter marry the donkey too?

Finns are considered white by culture and history but they're genetically different ti the rest of Europe. Many Turkish populations are close to Europeans but they're not considered white because they're muslims.
In pic PCA of autosomal markers in European populations.

Attached: PCA_plot_of_European_individuals.png (853x595, 63K)

>but enough do that I'm not sure why Jow Forums thinks they're not white.
Because they're not? You're going by phenotype which is easily disproven since left could easily be middle or rights sister.
It's not like 100% white families raising kids together alongside brown families in Northern Africa, it's all a mix and everyone can look different.

When the general populace becomes educated about the relatively new research done on the genetics of human populations then the definitions of races used by the public will be modified gradually.

I'm sorry,are this refugees or identitarians?

oh no no no no

Attached: bfg2ndh786fz.png (1912x1956, 263K)

Seriously though why are t*rkish """"men""" such massive gay sissy black cock worshiping sluts? No other country has such a huge amount of feminine sissy queers

Attached: 1541415740820.png (1844x2024, 2.85M)

>Results are published with a margin of error
Of course but the creator even said the distances in red weren't accurate even in the context of the graph.
>The creator of the map points this out.
The creator of the map said it increased the accuracy of many of them, not all of them.

>the definitions of races used by the public will be modified gradually

lol, in real life nobody cares about some scientific definition or even cultural definition of "white". If you look white people think you are white, doesn't really matter were you are from.

I'm not interested in this retarded conversation.

In real life people think "there is only one race, the human race" and that you cannot classify races by genetics.

Many retards say Bosniaks, Albanians and Kosovars are not white because they're Turks. When they look like any European, but they're muslims and therefore not white.

Attached: images (26).jpg (452x678, 46K)

Okay.

>If you're going to publish a scientific article then you might as well do your research.
1. A graph is not an article.
2. He did his research when designing the graph based on various articles.

Attached: download (2).jpg (250x202, 7K)

It's cool how you can not only trace your region but also your sub-region. I wonder how far it can go.

>1. A graph is not an article.
He obviously published that with an article, at least if it was done professionally.
>2. He did his research when designing the graph based on various articles.
Which he himself said was inaccurate at times. He should have just kept the blue circles.

>Which he himself said was inaccurate at times. He should have just kept the blue circles.
Results in science are within a certain margin of error. He pointed out that which ones were more or less accurate.

>He should have just kept the blue circles
Why?

they are not

Attached: pca_worlds_00_dna_eg00t00021--12-021.0320.jpg (1024x772, 270K)

>Results in science are within a certain margin of error.
You keep repeating this and I keep telling you I understand he's talking about the blue circles which aren't 100% perfect but right near there.
>Why?
Why include them if he said they're more inaccurate then the others?

it's fake, retard

because most of them don't look like that stupid faggot

I think anyone with half a brain have guessed it.
The "real" map

basedtugal

They're not the same but the only thing I'm seeing here is that Greeks are closer to Turks then other European countries like Norway or Russia.

>You keep repeating this and I keep telling you I understand he's talking about the blue circles which aren't 100% perfect but right near there.
Nothing is 100% perfect in science.
>>Why include them if he said they're more inaccurate then the others?
Because the data can still be useful.
1 pixel = 0,0001
The "inaccurate" distances have a margin of error greater than 0,02, i.e., 200 pixels. This still gives you a general idea of where the given population lie on the map.

>I kinda agree with this. If Turks were Christian they'd be called white as well.
Are Copts or Armenians called white? No.
No Turkish population clusters with Europeans. Never seen a single PCA where they do. I dare you to prove me otherwise.

Are you the Iraqi? Just say it

Only blond haired, blue eyed, North Germanic Lutherans are White.

The rest of you are various shades of brown.

Nope not him. But 'Istanbul' Turks' are pretty much Greeks.

Attached: strike a NERV.jpg (515x725, 209K)

>Greece
Wtf

maybe because of the obvious - geography, but greeks are not genetically related with turks.

What is your ethnicity

Attached: hey-guyslook-how-retardediam-hur-hurrrrrrrr-fuck-offretard-jokes-on-3326935.png (500x1118, 25K)

Tasting your own medicine, kek.
>If Turks were Christian they'd be called white as well.

Check out georgians and armenians. How white are those folks?

>armenians
In USA Kardashians who are armenians are called white, so yes just like the turks, being x-tian = white.

This guy's parents are from Turkey and he's a TV personality in the USA. I don't think people who watch the show consider him non-white. I don't think people in the USA analyse whether Turks are white or not or where Turkey is located.

Attached: Dr._Oz_at_ServiceNation_2008.jpg (1600x1200, 448K)

Yet Greeks still cluster closer to them then other European ethnic groups.
In America? Sure. Look up Dr. Oz

That map is wrong, every woman in russia wants BBC.

KARA BOGA

this map has been edited and whoever did it did a shit job

No, they're not lol
Turks are considered white in Ireland, though

Do you know what cluster means? Guess not

How about you ask about someone that actually looks Turkish? Not some Circassian mutt