Tfw 25 and still haven't learned how to drive

>tfw 25 and still haven't learned how to drive

Attached: 1522871689765.png (657x527, 37K)

Fuck you, my parents are disabled.

Attached: that post ruined my hue.png (1280x720, 902K)

The personal automobile being adopted as the major form of transport was a mistake.

I'm 25 too, about to go for my restricted. people at work make fun of me

>28
>can drive perfectly fine
>keeps fucking up the road test due to anxiety

Attached: 1520035290357.jpg (629x505, 33K)

based im a drivlet got my license at 19. my job requires it probably because they got ties with the gasoline jew

The ultimate manchild filter

dad wanted me to learn how to drive but sometimes I get so tired I just walk into traffic, my brain completely shuts down
I don't even know how I'm still alive

I got my license at 24 before coming out here since it's cheaper/easier in America.

you guys are making me feel like a god
it is not rocket science
there is tutors for people that have a hard time driving

Driving seems scary. I had too many nightmares about driving

do you need a car to get around where you are?

Had a field track to drive on ever since I could reach the paddles. Used to mangle so many cars on it. Uninspected cars costed pocket change back then and you could make most of it back by selling whatever remained of the car as scrap metal. Good times.

Attached: DSCN1008.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Practice near a mosque

Automated cars mate

>Driving cars in 2019

Attached: 1551859647640.png (888x894, 520K)

had my restricted license for over ten years now

no need for passengers since I have no friends and not need to drive at night since I never leave the house except for work

Shouldn't it have expired by now?

Exactly! Highly inconvenient.

>right pedal is gas
>left is brakes
>middle and pp on the right is for magic

Attached: 1552663589355.png (1054x677, 810K)

lol spergs

this

>he can’t drive

Attached: EB0A8B95-60E9-4BA4-A92F-7CD670F1336F.jpg (618x594, 26K)

I started driving when I was 14

Well I drove Lada but that was painful, because the gearbox on it was fucked.

oof

The freedom of having a car is crucial for developing into a proper adult. Please get your drivers license.

Attached: 1551474241711.png (566x755, 310K)

>tfw 22 and will never have a right to drive

>being a driving brainlet
no thanks

Attached: licencelet.png (663x497, 664K)

is there a single reason not to get your driving license at 18 ?
calm down

Attached: 1546373452891.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

I understand. It took me 11 times to finally pass.

my eyes are fucked so i can't and it depresses me

You should never be allowed on the road if you fail 3 times. 5 times and you get sent to the work gulag.

Hey it me

You should never be allowed on the road if you weight more than 90 kg.

given how slavs drive here, I suspect the tests there are less stringent

Attached: 1531049048437.png (850x401, 151K)

>is there a single reason not to get your driving license at 18 ?
The (((driving school))) is relatively expensive when you are 18, at age 18 you're usually not swimming in money. I eventually got my license at 24 but I never need to drive.

are you an orphan or something? everyone's parents pay for driving license, plus if you look around you can find cheap driving schools

>is there a single reason not to get your driving license at 18 ?
In America it's so you and your friends can go out driving and have good times in high school
Those were some of my best times, being free of parents, feeling independent, just driving with your buds to the beach or into the city
Fuck

But how? I did mine without two nights of sleep. I couldn't even tell the difference between a 3, a 5, and an 8.

It's different in Europe for the most part from what I understand.

>tfw to smart to drive

Attached: 1479436022516.jpg (953x861, 96K)

As a single guy who will never start a family and reproduce, having a car is pointless unless:
>you live in some rural shithole
>you're a mutt who lives in one of those sprawling abominations that they call cities
>your country doesn't have a decent public transportation system
It's just unnecessary. Personally I don't have a car because I don't need one.

>learned to drive in my teens
>moved out of shithole country to live in developed countries where you don't need a car
>forgot how to drive

Attached: 1472828903189.png (900x900, 21K)

t. babby tier yank suburban/rural test

Same

Attached: 1444418305677.png (675x547, 50K)

If you got your learners at 16 then you would have at least 10 years of driving expirence

Bro you can't even walk on Turkish roads as every retard makes their own road rules forget even driving

i think you can have as many tries as you like
sounds like things you could do just walking too

Learning to drive is a very pointless skill. If your country is not 3rd world, you will never have to learn how to drive in your life, because your country has a developed public transportation system or you could always ride a bike which is more environmentally friendly. Only amerimutts need to learn how to drive because their dumb fucked up joke of a country doesn't even have sidewalks outside the city.

Driving alone and aimlesslt is my main hobby. I woke up early this morning just to drive around in the predawn.
I don't know if it's good for me or not, but it gets me out of the house and you get this illusion of going somewhere.

I dream of doing this. Night drives especially. Envy you t bh

>spaintards have to wait until theyre 18 to drive

Attached: 093502935092350.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Learning to drive in London is hell. The lessons are stupidly expensive, the cars rarely have instructor control (the second set of pedals), and you are expected to drive on London's incredibly narrow and busy roads from the get go. I gave up after my first lesson when a guy assaulted me after I stalled in a side road. Less than 10 minutes of driving has been enough for me.

Have had a full driver's license for years and I'm still an autistic sperg. Also owning a car is expensive.

>parents pay for anything at age 18
manchild

didnt know austria had child labor

M-me too. Less time and money though, right?

>be 18
>took driving lessons
>was pretty good but the instructor was a annoying cunt that made me want to drive us into oncoming traffic
>the lessons were over and now all i had to do was the driving test and the written exams
>never gave a fuck about those since i was to busy with girls, school and parties
>simply couldn't be bothered for an actual driving test with the cops and to read all the rules and laws for the written one
>abandon it all and never do em
>25 and have to ask my mom to drive me to my job
>make sure to drop me off a street before my workplace so that my colleagues don't make fun of me
heh...

Attached: 1551729006659.jpg (1241x911, 71K)

Same but I'm 28

The times where driving a car was fun are gone anyway.

Attached: gy7szyv1FSlh_iKR8.jpg (480x480, 78K)

>know how to drive
>cant afford car

>Be 24
>Study so government gives me pass to travel anywhere in the country for free on weekdays and 40% off in weekends on any public transit
>People still ask why I don't have a driver's license or car
>Have to explain to them each time that it isn't economically viable to waste 1k on driving lessons and another 1k to get a shitty car with monthly expenses for insurance, roadtax and gas.
>Still have 2 years to go so don't see a point in getting a license now if I can get it in my last year

And people still give me weird looks when I explain everything. The whole stereotype of us being stingy and greedy is one big hoax, if this was the case I should be getting praise not strange looks.

Attached: 1552474780680.jpg (2048x2002, 468K)