1 your cunt

1 your cunt
2 why are the yellow jacket so based ?

Attached: 1552800627284.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

I feel like they need to go big or go home. I'm getting tired of these small protests. March on the president already and kill him.

Je pense que ils avoir besoin aller grand ou aller maison. Je suis etre fatigue de ces arguments petites. Marché sur le presidente tout suite et mourir il.

1 france
2 because they are french

ok well then maybe vladimir putin or donald trump should come and give us guns or some shit

>2 IPs
Absolutely embarrassing

>he doesn't shill his dead threads

what do they even want though?

handsome antipodean boyfriends

>burns private property
>heh, that'll show the government!
What's wrong with them?

Well that restaurant they burned is actually a symbol of power, since our presidents always dine there after being elected

well so do I but I don't go around burning things because of it.

...but maybe I should

they'll be based when they kill macron and reinstate bonaparte

The boss of the famous restaurant Le Fouquets. 38th richest man in France, 1,1 billion euros. Personal friend of Nicolas Sarkozy and has a child with the former minister of justice and european mp, muslim woman Rachida Dati.

Attached: Dominique_Desseigne_2014.jpg (220x335, 19K)

Bonaparte has been dead for two centuries now, unless you're referring to the head of the house of Bonaparte who doesn't even descend from him. Anyway, appointing a Bonaparte as our monarch kinda defeats the purpose; Napoleon rised through the stratas of society with talent, and finally seized power. He became emperor because he was an outstanding individual in a meritocratic society. What does Jean-Christophe Bonaparte have, hereditary right?

Attached: cia blinding glow.jpg (1111x597, 155K)

Holy shit google translate isn't getting any better

I don't understand why they are rioting, but then again it's probably nothing

So this is still all about a minor tax hike, right?

French love fire.

Is this like in Haiti where they are rioting because gas prices went up?

Paris riots are always kino. Gives me revolution vibes.

Yellowjackets are more pathetic than Antifa.
At least some people in Antifa genuinely believe they're fighting for a cause and justice for people other than themselves.
Yellow jacket protests are naked self-interest.

they are not, all they do is destroy cars in the street and burn shit in protest, no rich person parks in the street, all they're doing is ruining some working class faggot's day, and the shit they break too, also big companies have insurances made from them for them, you're probably giving them money every time you break a window in a bank or stuff like that.

they burn paris down, that makes them based

>2 why are the yellow jacket so based ?
Aren't they just hooligans by now?

>I think that they have need go big or go home. I am be tired of these arguments small. Walk on the president(female) all follow and die he.

Cringy autists larping as revolutionaries because muh French rebellion tradition

>Destroying private property over a tax that's already been trashed is based
They're morons. I remember actually seeing one interviewed and it just emphasizes how these people understand nothing and just want something to be angry about.
>Macron lied, the gas prices went up again
Yes, they went up again because Macron. It's not like it's related to the price of oil on the world market, something Macron couldn't influence even if he wanted to, right?

They are, but somehow half of France still supports them. Probably because they want their country to be less like Germany and more like Italy. Don't worry, in a few short years Macron will be gone and the French electorate is free to ruin their country as they see fit. Why didn't they just re-elect Hollande? That man seemed to give them what they wanted and him destroying French finance (and French jobs) didn't lead to riots. Hell, he even directly insulted the French poor but never got the same accusations of arrogance as Macron.