What's the public-private school divide like in your country? It's really extreme here

What's the public-private school divide like in your country? It's really extreme here

There have even been studies done that show private school students are more likely to get into uni and end up making a lot more money, while wife-beaters and rapists are nearly all public-school-educated.

Attached: 1494905042700.jpg (208x249, 12K)

Private schools are almost non-existent. Some finnish swedes have their own private schools, aside that private schools are seen as special education.

Only private schools are those weirdo Christian schools, people laugh at those kids.

California has an excellent community college system that pretty much guarantees you a spot at a uni

not existant. Only very rich or famous people sometime send their kids to private schools for privacy reasons. Everyone can access university

>community college system
Is this not the usual? I thought it was only because of "prestige" that Americans didn't choose to go into those and instead into private ones

Pretty bad. Outside a few elite ones, public schools are full of niggers and really trash, nobody wants to go there. It's not just that they are worse overall, it's that they are usually several years late on official programs, they have to give students fake good grades, there's violence, it's just a complete failure.

That being said, since many immigrants want to escape this and send their children to private schools, many of the lower-end private schools have non whites and they are becoming shit too nowadays.

top public school > top private school
average to shitty public school < average to shitty private school

this

This

Fyi i'm Australian
It was legit go to a catholic shool and have your parents cough up 2k a year or go to a public school which where basically ghettos full of abos and bogans.

We don't have many private schools, the one s we have are either waldorf autism, or just the super rich no wanting to mingle with a plebs

Imagine not being smart enough for a selective school

The best schools are the Irish speaking ones

This

all three?

we have mostly public schools. but i went to a shit public school full of povvos, and the first thing i did once i got in uni was make friends with the rich kids because they are the ones going to help me later on

Cc is junior college. You take the first two years at a cc, and you prepare to transfer to an actual uni. in the meantime. You can transfer to very prestigious unis via the cc route. A lot of people don't know you can get into good schools through cc, but it's something that has recently picked up traction

Aaaahahahahahahahahaha

That sounds really posh, in an inverted way.

t. Former non-religious private school alumni.

not this
not this
not this

WTF

:-O

I touught it was a Finnish thing.

/shockhorror

Majority of private schools here are for people that failed to pass on public schools here.
The other private schools are some elite schools tho.

Shit

Public school is for niggers, private schools are for slightly whiter niggers. I went to private school of course.

It was selective.

Unless you mean those faggot school in the citie

>Majority of private schools here are for people that failed to pass on public schools here.
It's the same here. Private higher education is considered to be of lesser quality than public universities but in a few cases

Here, unlike illiterate countries, the best education is the
Public.

there is a growing popular demand for them, the anglophilic government doesn't want to approve them though

Only the lowest and poorest scum goes to public schools. Every parent that can afford it will pay to keep his children away from the cesspool that is public education in this shithole.

They accept any cunt into uni anyway.

In the US it's very competitive. Students get denied even with a gpa above 4.0.

Where you went to HS also affects your chance to get into a uni.

Here it's different. The smart ones graduate public schools. The dumbasses go to private schools where the curriculum is easier.

Public schools are as good as the area they are in and collect taxes from. The ones in black areas are bad and the ones in upper class white areas are very nice.

Public schools in the US are highly regional. They are also extremely racialized. The Dallas, Texas public school system is something like 9% non-Hispanic white, while the overall student non-Hispanic white student population is closer to 30%. The remaining 21% go to private schools, because their local public schools are hellholes. That's due to student conduct/quality moreso than lack of money.

What a parent does to supplement a child's education is the most important thing in their intellectual development. You're already forced to pay for public school so political biasing aside, the real subjects are taught the same everywhere.

i went to a catholic school but am dumb as all fuck, didnt go to uni, make about 1200 a week now but for a few few years out of hs i made next to nothing that i may aswel be on the dole

dunno, there are very few of them
Russian eople who migrated to European, former British colonies like Usa, Australia and so on notice that education in public school thete is awful qnd like 2 grade back from Russian, kids who got C in Russia get A there

We also have "selective schools" which are government run schools where the student must pass an academic test in order to be accepted. These days they're almost exclusively Chinese/indian and many students live up to an hour away from the school.

Selective schools are basically free private schools in that all the students end up getting the best jobs and make more money. And in many cases, they're often more prestigious than private schools. A lot of Catholic schools are quite shit and not much better than a local public school.

The truly shit schools are the non-selective public schools.

>What's the public-private school divide like in your country? It's really extreme here
Only 40% of MPs come from comprehensive schools (i.e. state schools), the rest come from private schools or independent ones

If you get sent to somewhere like Eton or Harrow, you're more or less made for life

Yes but California is so big they have two types of 4-year schools. Cal States for average or mediocre students, and UCs for high achieving students.

Hmmm

Here if you don't want to have a massive disadvantage once you are in uni, you have to get into one of these
The non selective high-schools are basically teenager daycares

I only earn 100k a year and went to a bottom 350 school in NSW. Am I a retard?

Montessori skal visstnok være veldig bra fåvæ

What study did you read? The difference between most public and private schools are pretty miniscule here. It's just that private schools got the "reputation" for being better when really it's just the same shit but with more posh kids instead of derros.

Are you a tradie?

No. White collar.

What state are you in? We only have 1 of them in WA and I went there