Fascism is like so based bro Fascism is really redpilled LIKE UGH WHAT COULD'VE BEEN

>Fascism is like so based bro Fascism is really redpilled LIKE UGH WHAT COULD'VE BEEN

Attached: 1543442179663.png (753x960, 29K)

99.9% of the people here don't know wtf Reddit and Jow Forums are.

Also absolutely zero idea of Discord, it's just a handful of meganerds.

This, Jow Forumstards should go back to their shithole instead of coming here to talk about Fascism and Racism.
Jow Forums is a board for friendship, not a board for hate.

The political square is pretty big and has four corners, thinking that anyone on the other corners than you is a retard is pretty pretentious.
And fascism wasnt even that bad

Fascism was really bad, at least in Italy you didn't have to live in it for almost the entire century

>reddit
>>>/reddit/

It already metastasised to every imaginable platform, but most people only do it for attention.

>politics only has 2 dimensions
imagine being this utterly braindeax

I say rude things about darkies because I don't like darkies and I think it's funny, not because I want attention.

eat potato
*laughtrack*

>THE WAY I AM IS THE WAY EVERYONE ELSE IS
soycuck.gif

I am the player character, yes.
potatoes are nourishing and cheap, they don't take a lot of space to cultivate and allow for large food surpluses with reduced labor.

No you are a socially isolated low income adult virgin lost in an imaginary world.

And you are a figment of my imagination.

Fascism did work really well. It's the best system we humanity has made. Downfall of liberalism is that it's defenseless against internal subversion and hesitant to pre-emptively kill communists in cold blood after which communists kill liberals. Economcially liberalism tends towards oligarchy and to this day the only balancing acts against that which still allow market to function is copypsted directly from Italian fascism. People hate fascism completely irrationally on emotional grounds like babies. That it is not taught at all in schools doesn't help.

double based, tbqh

I prefer JVPITERIAN monarchy

Attached: JVPITERNEPTUNE.jpg (1200x755, 530K)

nah it was actually good

I TOO took the redpill.

I have MY OWN mind now!

Attached: treen.jpg (194x259, 8K)

I suspect fascists to be pretty homosexual in secret, which is ironic

that's really funny, man

the only meaningful international bond is love and admiration between racist and nationalistic people. If you love everyone without discrimination your love is worthless, it's not different from indifference. Normal, healthy people love those, who are worthy of their love and hate those, who are unworthy.
Fellowship between racist and nationalistic people and the camaraderie between cosmopolitans are like deep, jealous love between actual partners and the "love" of a whore.

Attached: v4_griilpic.jpg (570x713, 143K)