Please vote against an article 50 extension

Please vote against an article 50 extension

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (1200x800, 26K)

nope

>inb4 cheeky Italian veto

No

+1, let the brits leave with no deal

we should give them an extension of several years and eventually they'll just call it off

fuck it, they had 3 years already, time to fuck off already.

This

This but unironically

Lol I thought the EU was a tough guy who didn't afraid of no britain leaving.

this

this

this please

This. Bongs aren't human, they enslaved us Irish for centuries, it's time they get a taste of their own medicine.

ez

THIS

T spotty seamus

it's just a fact that most of the EU doesn't want them to leave
I think if they'd get a ridiculously long extension they'd have to participate in the EU parliament elections and eventually pro EU parties could just campaign in the next british elections for remaining/ignoring the ref... it obviously won't happen though

You know what? Fuck that. Chinese tier id card access to online shit including this site only. I want to fuck the people up with a big mouth in here.

the irish population was at its highest under british rule, under irish rule it has NEVER reached the same heights, and these are FACTS that you CAN'T deny

I want out as well

this tbqh

not before they leave gibraltar

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAAAHAAHAHA

No. Anglos Raus!

Amazing that after Brexit my dual Polish citizenship will keep me in the EU and will perhaps be of more value to me for my career than being a UK citizen. What strange times.

Fuck off we are full.

EU will cave in to British demands. One very mediocre menopausal prime minister is still enough to cuck the entirety of the European union. How can one single nation be so based?

>cave in

Kek
In reality they literally crawled back begging.

Delusional LOOOOL
Based chad EU is cucking *nglos currently

Would unironically be the best for Britain. I hope 1 country has the balls

>And everyone clapped

What did we do to piss off the England hating Finnish lad?

Attached: karlPilko.jpg (620x620, 39K)

Still seething about being the EUs lapdog i see.

Would unironically ruin them even more. But I hope it happens, I want to see a first world country melting down.

>EU bad, brexit good

Attached: soyvarg.jpg (644x800, 87K)

Why won't the UK colonize other EU countries instead? I'd gladly surrender.

or else what

you gon shoot some mosques?

>the irish population was at its highest under british rule
Before the Anglo dogs exterminated them that is
but don't worry *ngloid, reunification soon!

Attached: United Ireland.png (1341x1739, 126K)

The absolute state of British politics.

Attached: wm.jpg (679x409, 78K)

What planet are you living on? Britts are currently putting up a miserable display.

They are stubborn, I give them that.

Now, British politics is like Monty Python.

Attached: ad83639e.png (1362x846, 406K)

Attached: salveene.jpg (2048x1376, 172K)

Let them leave already.

Let the British citizens realize that most of the problems in Britain are caused by the incompetence of their own government, which has blamed everything on the EU.

>Let them

Just because retarded poortherners and welshmen voted for this degeneracy doesn't mean those with an education support this shit. It may surprise you that there are actually a large number of people in this country whose cultural realm extends beyond getting on the lash with the lads or dressing like a tart with an extreme degree of make-up as tasteful as your average drag queen.

Ignore flag.

Jesus this shit better not go on for much longer, it's tiresome

The EU should put Switzerland in a state of siege until they join the EU.

>Please vote against an article 50 extension
Sorry but no. I have friends that voted to remain. I'd love to throw the 17 million retards that voted for leave under the buss but there were 16 million that voted to remain. The best option is for Britain to remain since this will make all the retards loose their shit and also won't punish the people who voted to remain. If we say ''no'' we'll be punishing the good Brits alongside the Brexitards.

And it were the posh British elites that started this bullshit in the course of their own infighting.

Keep dreaming paddy
>Wants freedom as a sovereign country
>Not even trying to leave the EU
kek

The best option is to let keep the Scots and Northern Irish in the EU and cut out the rest like a gangrenous tumor.

Scot here. We're not leaving the UK. I voted against it once and I shall do so again

I really hope to god the eu just says fuck you
it gives may the excuse that the eu didn't agree to let her flail about for longer but if you're going to be convinced by that it's not like you were ever going to change your mind in the first place
the sooner we leave the sooner I can start burning all mention of 1707

>muh sober and tea

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

>Brussels Euroccrat lobbies foreign governments to undermine the British parliament

He is a fucking caricature at this point.

Attached: the_nige.jpg (2149x1612, 439K)

The EU is backing May's deal though which just cucks us further. All they're trying to do is pressure us into signing off on that deal and they're going to make us pay £1 billion every month until we do, unless Parliament gets it fucking act together and do what the public want them to do, ie. no deal brexit.

I literally live in a country where the plebs have a better understanding of what's going on than the politicians. UKIP revolution fucking when

>Muh pisswater and sausagefests
We're all waiting for you to come out the closet Hans

>The EU is backing May's deal though which just cucks us further. All they're trying to do is pressure us into signing off on that deal and they're going to make us pay £1 billion every month until we do, unless Parliament gets it fucking act together and do what the public want them to do, ie. no deal brexit.

>I literally live in a country where the plebs have a better understanding of what's going on than the politicians. UKIP revolution fucking when

Attached: 1515423635586.jpg (2048x1364, 457K)

>and do what the public want them to do
lol

Its quite an unfornutate timing with the EU elections coming up in May. They had 3 years already and are as clueless as on day one

What opinion do you have then user? Would you rather leave as the EU's puppet state or not leave at all?

Was there ever a time he wasn't a caricature?

You could also crash out and become USA's bottom bitch.

Attached: 1548685831032.png (1265x779, 929K)

leave the uk, join the eu
You do understand that the uk will end up rejoining the eu for purely monetary reasons, and that it'll have less than a fraction of the powers it currently holds over the eu, right?

To be fair, you have already lost all your soft power and credibility.

Whats you gonna do during any future negotiations? Try blackmail everyone again with threats of leaving?

All 27 should say no and force UK to behave like an adult and choose between the deal, no deal or revoke A50.

As a deeply convinced European Federalist I'd rather see the UK going from being the currently most obstructionist member state to being a finlandized vassal state. Some territorial disintegration would be great as well but alas you can't have at all.

Oh no, Trump made a suggestion that we can easily decline. Holy shit I guess we're fucked, better crawl back to daddy EU and give him more free money
Any government that tries to rejoin the EU will be overthrown.

I respectfully disagree as I would rather see the EU cease to exist in my lifetime and never return

>Oh no, Trump made a suggestion that we can easily decline.

You literally need a FTA with the US in order to avoid a long term depression with the absence of access to the common market. The US is going to negotiate from the position of strength and will absolutely buttfuck you. Americans are pretty open about it.

>that we can easily decline
with what as leverage, exactly? What can you put on the table that'll make america think forcing their food standards wouldn't be a good idea?
>Any government that tries to rejoin the EU will be overthrown.
is this before or after human rights are reduced, more sectors are privatised, stagflation speeds up, etc?

> I would rather see the EU cease to exist in my lifetime and never return

Me too actually. The moment it turns into the European Federation of course.

Sure, let Europe be a playground for American, Russia, China and other bigbois to meddle with.

This.

Attached: 1551792843911.jpg (649x960, 66K)

I doubt most people in your country support a no deal brexit. Just your personal delusions.

>Just because retarded poortherners and welshmen voted for this degeneracy doesn't mean those with an education support this shit
Democracy, nigga. If a group of experts tasked with making the best informed decisions had all the power, it would be a technocracy.

>European countries will never cooperate against a larger threat without forming this guy's fourth reich

You must be blackpilled as fuck

No, they won't. Without any institutional framework, everyone is going to look after their own small interests. It would be childishly easy to break out any cooperation by simply tossing a bone to selected few states.

>European countries will never cooperate against a larger threat

No they don't. Even with EU, countries like Portugal, Greece and soon Italy are China puppet states and veto everything Pekin disagree with.

>>European countries will never cooperate against a larger threat without forming this guy's fourth reich

Exactly. A Europe that doesn't unite will become a Europe divided among single nations pitied against each other that are remote-controlled by foreign superpowers. You know how I know this? Because this was European history from 1945 until the nineties for fucks sake. Also comparing a federation of free and democratic states to fascism is revolting and an insult to all the victims that gave their lives in their fight against it.

>Even with EU, countries like Portugal, Greece and soon Italy are China puppet states and veto everything Pekin disagree with.

One could argue that it's already too late. Lol.

>He'd rather surrender his freedom than try to stand on his own two feet
Dear god man, whatever happened to keeping calm and carrying on
>Is this before or after human rights are reduced, more sectors are privatised, stagflation speeds up etc?
Depends on when people get their act together, but they absolutely will not allow any party to rejoin the EU

>Dear god man, whatever happened to keeping calm and carrying on

You literally failed to notice that 19th century is over. European states can no longer compete with the entire world on their own.

Once you leave the EU you are going to learn your actual place the hard way. Pic related.

Attached: welcome to the real world.jpg (538x1495, 377K)

It's not yet. Poland for example will cease to be an American puppet once the baby boomers are finally gone.

based

Attached: 15631245646546.png (526x258, 172K)

I unironically thought Brits were based and redpilled when they decided they want out of the EU. How come they're literally crawling back now?

>>He'd rather surrender his freedom than try to stand on his own two feet
>Dear god man, whatever happened to keeping calm and carrying on
literal platitudes that mean nothing in this world that is global, whether you like it or not
>Depends on when people get their act together, but they absolutely will not allow any party to rejoin the EU
Who is they? The silent majority? People who like having less money and less purchasing power with that money? good, honest, god fearing white catholics?

>>everyone else in this thread

If we must cut off all trade deals with everyone else in the world then so be it. I would rather die a free man than live as a slave.

So Brexit is literally a death cult?

this

Platitudes are the only thing that matter in this world. You have two choices: die with principles or die without them.

Pretty much only ideological fanaticism at this point.

That's great. Tell me, do you believe at all in democracy, on any level?

Unironically this.
An extension at this point is utterly pointless since May is just going to keep regurgitating the same shitty ***deal*** she's got.

Because claims made by those edgy truthtellers on youtube don't always hold up in the real world.

This is so sad, can we get Akrotiri and Dhekelia back?

You should find some kind of WW2 reenactment club and continue your larping in a suiting environment.

I guess the Sultan will try to seize them the moment the Brits will left.