/mena/

Previous OP was a brainlet edition

Attached: sissi on a tree.jpg (552x310, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXFXsU5UbE
youtube.com/watch?v=570khFoaE4s
youtu.be/LW6qGy3RtwY
youtube.com/watch?v=3FTEMHP4t9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rent free nafroid

Attached: 1551896002617.jpg (960x640, 72K)

Meh, it’s obvious the two "africans" in front are not indigenious to the country. Kinda hurts to see my ancestors getting robbed of their beautiful history for a manlet and a couple savages raping dutch tourists in tahrir square.

Egypt is more African than all the current Africans

Attached: 1546513455327.jpg (960x554, 64K)

start inviting us officially desu

Explain? We start by being black, the canvas. If it’s white or beige it’s not gonna work out claiming to be authentically african.

goooooood morning~!

Attached: 9EC70C4A-49F1-46D6-B391-CCAB9EDC16F3.gif (655x586, 305K)

that's small minded
>102922185
qt

To the nederlands flag from the morning thread, who might possible be Bushra:

I am a kafr el sheikh bull. Dare NOT mistake me for some alex*Nderine or D*Myati subhuman. I am 100% North African(Egyptian).

My ancestors have lived in Metoubis and Fuwwah since the dawn of times. I am not a mutt at all. If they were to compare my genetic make-up with a Lower Egyptian corpse from the Naqda culture era, they would think that I am a reincarnation of said corpse.

Attached: 1881bd23ad07375a5952f7725bba127c.png (196x221, 21K)

BASED.

cradles of civilization unite.

Attached: 1551688111395.jpg (1350x1969, 394K)

based

Attached: kafr el bulls.jpg (600x338, 67K)

Praise Sisi

Hnng

Attached: kino.jpg (1920x1233, 332K)

I have a romanticized orientalist conception of the Middle East as a part of the world that isn't corrupted by Western values and fall into despair whenever I am confronted with the reality that the majority of it is constituted by goatfucking hurka-durkas
What gives? Do you think there's still a part of the world where you can be truly free and don't have to live an ant life?

ISRAEL

Attached: 8C464E9A-136C-4AE5-BA46-A3416CAC1010.jpg (506x362, 58K)

that was obviously bushra
i can always tell her apart cuz of the ' that is slightly different when writes it

NALFRI

NODZ

GRILZ
A10ش

ALLAH GIBETH
ALLAH TAKETH

You're kinda delusional for having such a conception. The ME sucks desu

>Biggest solar plant in the world
>all the gas we and africans need
>nuclear energy
>Africans are already sucks us off for energy
>euros making deals with us already
>10/10 new capital city
>SOOON NAFRIS will be our slaves too
feels good man
You will change your mind very soon (few years)

>isn't corrupted by Western values
>constituted by goatfucking hurka-durkas
Aren't those supposed to go hand in hand?

Ægypt is a CHAD nation. Please let me bone a 100% Coptic phenotype babe from the banks of the Nile, so my bloodline too may benefit from those SUPERIOR GENES.

>all by imf loans
More like we will become slaves to them. And the gas prices will spike up in July. Enjoy the higher crime that will accompany it.

Honestly, the new capital city is gonna be shit desu. Why don't they spend more into renovating Cairo instead of furthering the divide between the already poor middle class and the rich.

Besides, look at our parliament. 251 independents are allowed into the parliament, despite the fact that the biggest party has 57 seets. What a fucking joke. And, the parliament is just rotting boomers waiting to die any minute now.

>I wm not a mutt at all.
>My ancestors have lived in Metoubis and Fuwwah since the dawn of times.
Wow xoda, you actually got to me right now. I guess reason why I sperged for no reason was because I was jealous of your purity. How does it feel being non-mutt north african? Is it any different compared to being 34%?

>Xoda
yikes

Someone translate this

Attached: 54432820_2144116345657145_4018591076829888512_n.jpg (540x540, 24K)

Lmao old meme. How did you find it? Think it’s 2015?

تعرفني؟

It feels great :)

Allah please make me pass the exams and next time I promise I'll study.

Also no one should translate it reminder translators get so much fucking money if you translate this by spoonfeeding you’re a cuck

يعني ايه خودا؟

Fuck off, fatnigger.

Kinda funny

Wow you are a ديوث
“There are three at whom Allah will not look on the Day of Resurrection: The one who disobeys his parents, the woman who imitates men in her outward appearance, and the cuckold [husband of an adulterous wife].”
@102924046
XD

oh, it feels familiar

دا ال"handle" بتاعي اونلاين

و هي زودا مش خودا كيك

>زودا
اقتل نقسك

:( ليه؟

Baba is so sick anons

Attached: 1533577946316.png (633x758, 22K)

ايه كسم الهاندل ده
بعبع ميين؟

Suck my penor, bby.

Sorry, user. Hope he gets well soon.

;_; anta el hollandi el masri?
salamitkum

No I think it's needed. Where the fuck would Cairo go anymore, it's severely overpopulated.
>Besides, look at our parliament
Desu I think everyone involved in that circus is a waste of oxygen
كسمك

كسمي ليه؟
ايه البعبع ال انتا بتكلم عنه
في كام مصري هنا في هولندا؟

L2
I think it might be permanent. He can't talk properly even
كسمك. بضان.

جرة على كل اليهود والإيرانيين

That sucks. What is the problem, exactly?

They once estimated that it would take around 250 billion LE(14 billion USD) to fully remove the slums and rebuild Cairo.

Meanwhile, the proposed city is said to require at least 45 billion USD.

هو الهاندل من المفروض يكون حاجة زي كدا و متفرقش اصل بقالي وقت طويل نيك بستعمله

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXFXsU5UbE

Really don't know I can't get my mom alone to ask her for details but it's high blood pressure and they will know more in a few days

إنشالله يطيب، انون. الله يحميكم

Also, the parliament is important. It can't be ignored because if it's too divided, it will be like giving the president too much power, and many of the reviews, projects, and new laws simply won't pass when the 500-something member parliament is made up of 300 independents.

Oh fuck, that's really bad. I am really sorry, user.

There would still be the case of overpopulation. Traffic is hell in Cairo. And they are already removing the slums
شكراً يا انون

Yeah... thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=570khFoaE4s

Subhanallah

>>There would still be the case of overpopulation. Traffic is hell in Cairo. And they are already removing the slums
كل ده يعرف يتحل. مش لازم يروحوا ياخدوا فلوس من IMF

من المفروض يحطوا فلوس اكتر في الحاجات دي بس للأسف

Hey cool guys

Hi

Hey there al misr

Hmm na3am fi bes wa7ed nashir masrin holendi (iza elmeniyah mano h*lland hh :p)

kek its masr

since my aunt isn’t around to force me to go to church today, I feel like stealing my cousin’s car key since he doesn’t want to take me to a nearby mall to get some stuff I want.
seems more than fair, right?

Attached: B044B4BA-9D11-40FD-BEC2-380D115E486C.jpg (1200x1172, 90K)

No

Not in the rest of the world lol

are they these retarded american protestants

yes it is
I’ll never let anyone trample on my freedom

Attached: 4AACDE0B-682A-4445-B4B1-205D97007032.jpg (900x1125, 126K)

واحد صحبي بيهظر انه يشذ معايه انا خايف يطلع بجد
اعمل ايه

So tired

I’m from a catholic family.

based
nothing can get in the way of my please ever

ok so that's why they seem more strict and religious outside of just "no gay or trans" lol

نيكه و شوف لو هيطلع شاذ شاذ ولا بيستعبط

Attached: 1541287466948s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

youtu.be/LW6qGy3RtwY

مو =Master race
مش = nos 7aywan race
Hahaha

igo la vie est moche
donc on l'a maquillé
avec des mensonges

Masaa el kheir, do you say مو or مش

Igo son âme est moche
plus qu'à la maquiller
avec des mensonges
depends who I'm talking to

كيف خرج الميم ده الغبي الى الوجود.

J'sais pas c'qu'il s'passe dans ma tête
Parfois, j'voudrais sauver la Terre
Parfois, j'voudrais la voir brûler

Attached: pnl.jpg (968x645, 94K)

You’re talking to me

What kind of arab are you?

According to this reliable dna test I am
50% middle eastern
32% north african
3,8% nigger african
15% european (northern)
And some mystery meat here and there..

cute efharisto

what

cringe

how's Jordan?

The subhuman(mutt) kind.

I meant what dialect do you speak baka
Relatively safe, relatively boring. Most expats from your country are the very religious kind also.
Ça va pas trop j'roule un teh
Trop d'haine pour neuf mètres carrés
Tristesse faut pas calculer

Hhhh literal
t. مش
You’re not even nos 5ra
Superior*

She (male) doesn't speak Arabic.

Cope

I don’t identify as an arabic-speaker

Obviously he/she is a Syrian
Mu is almost only used in Syria
I personally use it for +rep when speaking with Syrians, Arabs love it when you speak their accent in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FTEMHP4t9c
WOW THIS IS WHAT MUSLIMS ARE LIKE !!!!!

>Syrians, Arabs love it when you speak their accent in particular.
exactly that’s why I thought tunisians would like it too when I insulted their mom in the language of their mother :)

Yeah, grassroots schoolteacher shilling endlessly + also drooling for Hashemite cocks does help. Most of them don't realise what a farce of a gov. the monarch is

you aint gut if you aint mutt

ok retard

It's an [spoiler]Egyppo-Syrian[/spoiler] mutt

I'm curious as I haven't been to Malaysia myself. The Turkish expats in Jordan were either intelligence recruits, future diplomats, teachers, soldiers, or deeply religious individuals from religious cults.

The last group was the most visible one, and they thusly represented Turkey as such. The Malaysians (mostly girl schools apparently) gave the same idea. How is it in Malaysia with religiosity? I know the Saudis have invested a lot in spreading Salafism there recently, but is it felt?
>shilling for the hashemites
care to elaborate?
>farce of a gov.
It's a smart king playing the tribes and politicians like a puppet show. He's a good diplomat I'll give him that. The government is powerful, the intelligence is effective and surveillance is utterly manifest in every corner of Amman. But the second the king loses the support of a tribe, things start faltering. Which gives way to an odd case of decentralization that basically means certain tribes can, well, do EXACTLY as they want.

I remember them entering the university and shooting up the place, a guy got shot in his knee right infront of me, and they tried to rape a girl a well. They also showed up outside the university and killed a guy in broad daylight by emptying 5 ak's into his back cause he had fucked with them somehow. I think it was a girl.

Hijabis > non hijabis

Change my mind

Proudest phoenician as I can ever be