Are women short in your country?

Are women short in your country?
Flag
Yes, I am 6'1 (185) and I struggle finding a tall gf.

Attached: 1543355996403.jpg (918x597, 216K)

bump

Women can never be short enough.

Attached: kiernan-shipka-joey-king-kaitlyn-dever-teen-vogue-young-hollywood-05.jpg (757x1222, 211K)

Why would you want a tall gf? I think a girl should be conaiderably smaller than me

Yeah, there are a lot of womanlets around here.

I really think 170 is the ideal female height.

Weren't most people posting here virgins?

Attached: lol(2).png (822x116, 20K)

user, I...

not so much i guess

i think i have seen a women around the same height as me (183cm) like 3 times in my life, all of them are shorter then 170cm here

Life is suffering, i just want a tall qt

You know like fucking a 155cm vs a 178cm girl is kinda tricky both but the taller's gonna make you sore far faster and you have to get off bed and stand to doggie them even if you are 180cm+.

I honestly don't know if that's satire or not. I feel like most people here have had a few dysfunctional relationships

Really super short. But so are the men.

I’m 188cm/6’2 and my gf is 162cm/5’3

193cm with 153 cm gf here. feels good

god I wish this were me

no i regularly see teenage girls around my height on the tram (186cm)

Based on stuff I read regularly I can assure you that most people here never worked, never finished college, never had sex, never went to the gym and I can go to keep seeing the same repeating pattern on every board and on every other platform, can be even Reddit or something else too. The average working class in my country is not as dumb as the online crowd intellectual crème de la crème.

I'm 6' 3 but I'm a tiny minority here. In my 26 years of living here I've never seen a girl that was taller than 6 feet.

Paki girls are super hot. I met a paki grill and her friends last week and 4 out of 5 of 'em are 8.5/10.

>Fair skin, almost white
>Hooked nose
>Good body posture

Pakis are more superior to indians physically

Teenagers nowadays are mutants. I'm 180cm and see taller teenage boys and girls all the time.

Enjoy manlet offspring, lmao

>193cm
>big spoon gf never-ever

Attached: 1552660927940.png (570x541, 20K)

Might not happen. Growth hormone in food will override it.

we're getting replaced fellow 186cm bro...

>not believing your own genes are superior/stronger and will definitely sire tall children despite womanlet wife

Attached: 314253231.jpg (885x885, 135K)

Waiting for Pajeet to see this.

Nah, I've seen plenty of tall guys with short mothers. It's all about food when growing up to reach you max potential height.

I want to date a paki grill. Pls offer me any advice if you can

this. my dad is like 5'10 and my mom is 5'5 or so i want to say. im 6'4" brother it 6'

1) convert to Islam or find some libcuck atheist one in the west
2) Your exoticness as a korean does the rest, unless you're 100% socially inept, in which case standard dating advice applies.

If she's a Muslim and traditional there's a good chance her parents will refuse to permit the relationship, and she will follow their instructions, in which case you should find another.

>good nutrition during pregnancy
>good nutrition for kids
>get them playing sports when they’re young

It’ll be fine. Most kids nowadays are even taller than their parents anyway. AND I get to bang a short qt.