Do female israeli soldiers see combat? do they serve in frontline?

do female israeli soldiers see combat? do they serve in frontline?

Attached: Israeli female soldiers troops member women girl hoties hot cool sexy leisure gun their hands Israel (485x618, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/IDF-officer-who-showed-heroism-in-Jerusalem-attack-denies-soldiers-fled-477915
youtube.com/watch?v=tABZckUTL1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Border_Police
youtube.com/watch?v=HPekmA9tcvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't call executing innocent Palestinian children "combat".

Attached: 5be.png (568x384, 177K)

>innocent

they exist solely to have their pictures taken an be propagandized

meant to link

they pay female models and dress them up in military clothing for propaganda

Attached: 1539946990611.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

I read some female Israeli soldiers have been in combat and been injured on the Israeli-Egyptian border.

If they as much as pointed a loaded gun in the general direction of a palestinian then I hope they blown to pieces by hamas

Yes but it's not during war/ operation, just regular patrol.
or shooting back on drug dealers.
We are in peace with egypt.

There are no fighting girls at the broder with Lebanon and Syria becsue war could erupt there.

That't not true abdul

>innocent
you are the innocent thinking Palestinans are innocent.

This. And people alwaysfall for it.

Attached: onna-bugeisha-the-female-samurai-warriors-were-just-as-strong-as-male.jpg (500x500, 147K)

They see combat with my cock. They try to resist but surrender to my gigantic Engrish Teacher cock. I am a 6 foot 2 blonde haired, blue eyed English teacher and I have bleached over 200 kike whores.

>people think that standard conscripted IDF girls are models
the absolute state of the girls in your countries

What enables a man to make a desperate post like this? For it i, who will bleach the clandestine Jewish broads in a field of white.

Attached: Grobe Germanium.jpg (688x369, 27K)

No, most serve in non-combatant roles. However, there's the infantry caracal battalion which composed of both males and females, there's certain roles for girls in armored and artillery corps, and s forth
There's been few case here and there, for example jpost.com/Israel-News/IDF-officer-who-showed-heroism-in-Jerusalem-attack-denies-soldiers-fled-477915

Attached: LR2014.03.jpg (1798x1162, 847K)

>why yes I do believe that the jews a people with a notoriously small gene pool can produce attractive women

Based

Friendly reminder not to fall for zionist propaganda frens, you're smarter than this.

Look at this seething moslems, lmaoing at your life
That's an international board faggots, don't like it then fuck off

This is an international board and Israel is not a nation but an occupation. So why dont you fuck off?

>giving them (you)s

>notoriously small gene pool
But Israel is unironically genetically diverse. We have slavs, meds, khazars, balkanites, semites, megrebs, and that's just the jewish population.
If anything we are overly muttified.

Why are so many western leftist/liberals on the palestinian side? Roger Waters, for example

>population that has stayed among themselves for a thousand years in every society they lived in
>ethnically diverse

You unironically believe all Jews are 100% pure levantine semites who never intermixed with the local populations for 2000 years, despite the fact that they over time gained the physical features of the locals?

>let me tell you about your country
We're unironically one of the most diverse countries, for good or worse. sub-iq albanian retard

Attached: IMG_7072 .jpg (3258x2358, 1.69M)

god you are retard

>when you shitpost so hard that you start to insult your own intelligence

>why yes of course inbreeding has never been prevalent in any jewish community

israelis don't fight their battles
they just shoot at children

Wrong

Attached: ....jpg (2317x1543, 1.19M)

Ah, the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, when an influx of millions of well-armed Europeans ran Arab shepherds off their own land in the biggest pogrom in history

>>population that has stayed among themselves for a thousand years in every society they lived in
Ashkenazi are quite heavily germed I wouldn't be surprised if that explained some part of the difference to other Jewish groups.

Weirdly "the jackboot is on the other foot" doesn't really apply to Israel when you consider that most rabidly anti-Palestinian, staunchly Zionist figures in Israeli history (and the ones that use/used the holocaust for political gain) tend to have either been pre-War settlers in Mandate Palestine or descended exclusively from them (Weizzman, Golda Meir, Netanyahu etc.).

youtube.com/watch?v=tABZckUTL1U

I want to tell a thicc brown Jewess that her religion is blasphemy and have her and her friends beat me up and detain me!

Attached: i.png (1185x666, 1.17M)

this is one of the most low iq posts ive ever seen

>British education

The war wouldn't have happened if you hadn't abandoned the Mandate like cowards

Why do Americans suck the cock of this country again?

There weren't very many holocaust survivors blowing up British soldiers (who'd liberated holocaust survivors) in Irgun

imagine her getting raped by arabs

Classic Leaf post

Attached: 67b6f5e9-0997-451a-ad12-78aed18ebf64_16x9_788x442.png (786x442, 535K)

man that's hot

fucking kek
poor magavniks, not a single one of them knows conversational english

Prefer them with minimal clothes

Attached: kikesses.jpg (1080x1080, 377K)

fpbp

actually no, i find them much hotter clothed for some reason
these people are so stupid, dont they know that nobody will be convinced by a random retard being confrontational about their religion

>look at these "qts" goyim
>maybe one will be your "gf" hehe
>support israel

You also like to imagine women getting raped so I wouldn't trust your judgement either way

This may explain why is israhell so succesful

the teens are our version of gopniks and the religious guy getting mad at them isn't israeli by his hebrew

Are these conscripts? They look emotionally invested and amateur.

Filing my taxes made me realize that I have paid for like a years worth of food for you
Give me khazar milker wife

>i find them much hotter clothed

Man of taste right here

Attached: 2018-02-22_idf-girls.jpg (700x700, 138K)

No, most Israelis in general don't. They're conscripts, forced to be temporary slaves by the state with little compensation. They'd be useless on the frontline.

theyre girls and theyre not scandinavian snow queens

>I have paid for like a years worth of food for you

You better have, his grandmother needs it.

Attached: 6e2c2c_5240665.jpg (932x525, 69K)

someone post the picture
you know which

This is why no one likes you, kike. Gas yourself

Did you miss the NZ shooting, ahmed? Seems like people don't like your kind much more

Attached: COD.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

are you telling me you dont find that hot
i know its taboo, but still
cant really explain why
i guess its similar with how you have more positive views of women, but when everything becomes more sexualized and open you appreciate them less, theres something about going after women, trying to get them naked, have sex with them means something, but when they offer themselves its not cool anymore - kinda like hunting lions

I'm not a turk you faggot kike. I hate both mudslimes and kikes equally, both deserve Zyklon B.

Attached: 1544973483251.jpg (1535x2011, 709K)

She wants to say "it's illegal", but she keeps saying it's "not illegal".

They're like conscripted teenage auxiliary riot police.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Border_Police

The best part of Magav is the voluntary segmentation of the worst elements into one instantly recognizable grey package. They have very poor reputations.

Imagine war breaks out and 18 year old israeli conscript girls are used as cannon fodder in human wave attacks against hamas

Attached: 1549940235266.png (700x700, 615K)

I deserve a Jewish gf. Do Israeli women like beta American men? Asking for a friend

Attached: 1552301577936.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Go peddle your stories elsewhere turkroach, only a goatfucker like youreself would care about some arabs being "innocent" or not. Hope the next shooting happens in your local mosque

Attached: 5903781+_8b2c51.jpg (680x577, 78K)

>letting girls into gaza ever

people who throw their womne in front of enemies are bound to lose

>Austrian military service
>sit in a base in bumfuck nowhere doing fuck all
>Israeli military service
>sit in a base in the middle of nowhere together with a whole lot bored 18 year old girls doing fuck all

not fair

hey user, we're going searching for the terrorist from earlier today, you coming or not?

Attached: 91263720100082640360no.jpg (640x360, 285K)

>Are non-Jews human? By Israel Shamir, the Unz review

I couldn't care less about mudslimes and roaches being hurt in Europe or places they don't belong. As long as they stay were they supposed to stay. You fucking kike faggots are the reason Europe is swept over with roaches and sandniggers. Instigating wars and proxy conflicts, trying to ruin European identity. Gas yourself you absolute nigger kike

Attached: 1544960410254.png (2048x1536, 2.16M)

wh*Toids are getting what's coming for them.
thanks for your service ahmed.

Do you also fantasize about croatian women being raped by serbs BVLLS? What a cuck

This image always cracks me up. Imagine taking the time to trace over photos of attractive IDF girls just to give them ugly faces. What kind of autist does this? What is it trying to prove?

Attached: b62bf3881ad57759c0b32f3ad6994e97.jpg (1088x1502, 192K)

>And the kike shows it's true colors
this is why nobody likes you

Attached: 1544973606905.jpg (909x762, 164K)

you are the one offended by rape and yet im the cuck
right

>Hurr durr support Isreal goyim, they have nice women
Chek prostitutes look better than them, and also have more character.

>Chek

The absolute state of migrant education funded by German taxpayers

>that one German that spends all day on Jow Forums obsessing over jews
Hans get a grip lad

He is a Turk LARPing as Greek

Comes from being a phone nibba, but you oughta talk with your mutt education
youtube.com/watch?v=HPekmA9tcvg

my grandma saw combat in the war of independence as a medic but generally women dont see combat . there's a infantry battalion that's 70% female but its sort of experimental and the most they've done is some gunfights against border smugglers .
as opposed to full male battalions these haven't proven themselves in combat so sending them in to any hard fight is a last resort .
most women that see combat these days are the pilots (although theres few female pilots in the army and even fewer combat). mostly women do shit like remote coordinating , working in realtime combat intelligence,watching the border and helping the troops on the ground from remote cameras and remote gun turrets.

Getting off to rape which you aren't even part of is being a cuck, yes

most diverse country on earth senpai

Attached: dafa1f5ae381539cbfed9e0f1031287c.jpg (1500x1500, 475K)

you are a strange person anglonon

she's magav , basically the army (mostly conscript) unit of the israeli police (IIRC amam which is our SWAT is also part of it).
magavnicks have a reputation of being dumb and being the police's riot grunts then certain populations chimp out.

seething wh*Toid

Why does it not surprise me that pretty much the only jew dick suckers are mutts?

Attached: 1545236174526.png (501x578, 671K)

Attached: idf kikes.png (1536x2048, 2.02M)

Hans you do this every day all day. You're obsessed to the point of mental illness. It's past sad.

they are legitimately really hot
i dont like the jews, am very pro palestinian and i still admit it

most army girls arent even attractive (because its a uniform part of the population and there's plenty of ugly girls) . if he wants to bant he can just post the ugly ones shooping the attractive ones is pure autism

kek

Attached: 1529332891082.png (1266x758, 75K)

>you are the innocent thinking Palestinans are innocent.
If they kill the jews, they're innocent

I'm just calling out kikes when I see them. You, on the other hand, are the one that is obsessed with defending shlomos interests for some reason. Do you always do this when you fear Isreal is being talked bad about, mutt?

>I'm just calling out kikes when I see them
But you browse this site every day all day. Not even joking, look at your life objectively, it is very sad.

The kraut is right.
Hang yourself Carlos

Jow Forums is a window into mental illness. Seeing certain flags post the same things every time I come here is a real eye opener. See that one Brazilian guy obsessed with southern Americans.

Nigger, are you fo real? I'm on the Bus on my phone, should I rather do some chin-ups on my ride home you retard? All you can do is make some shit up and try to look smart. You're an imbecile.

Many Russians and other Slavs claimed to be Jewish only to get out of the USSR.

Many of the cute girls in the IDF are obviously Slavic.

Everyone has the same skin tone, hair colour and eye colour.
>diverse