Why am I like this?

>be me
>sit by myself in one of my Uni classes, like the fucking autist that I am
>qt girl shows up late, basically has no choice but to sit next to me
>asks me stuff during the class like "hey user, what is the powerpoint for this class", asks me to help her find it on the uni site when she can't find it, "hey user where'd you get your calculator from".
>Me, being the fucking autist that I am think about it all week.

Why the fuck am I like this? She would never go for a guy like me and was probably innocently asking for help. Why have I got to sperg out when a female acts positively towards me?

Attached: 1547668734965.png (657x527, 37K)

remind yourself of how many niggers she has fucked

I tried to.

>She would never go for a guy like me
You don't know that, fren

I'm a short, unattractive manlet unfortunately bro. Feelsbad.

just shoot up a mosque bro

I'm not Brenton Tarrant

>I'm a short, unattractive manlet unfortunately bro
how short?

Attached: 1552317699698.png (658x543, 606K)

She was probably just being nice to you. I'm in the same situation. There's this Moldovan qt who always approaches me for random reasons but I'm a total failure so I won't get my hopes up.

im 169cm tall.

That's most likely the case. Why do guys like us get our hopes up at small things like this? Fucking hell.

What are you studying user?

so what? have seen the worst goblins with 10/10 gfs

Finance.

Shit, me too. I'm a manlet even by Romanian standards.
Lack of affection probably. I used to be a total loner in high school and got bullied a lot so now I get overly excited whenever something nice happens.

I feel better when I find out I'm taller than Westerners
Danke

Attached: 1552313585705.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

>Woman looks at me on the bus and smiles
>Think about us getting married for the next two weeks
Kill me

Listen to

Those are the exception, not the norm.

being a manlet sucks man.

Glad I could make you feel better, Chang.

too real

I dont know if we can be certain of this

Because we are pathetic. The other day in class some girl I've never spoken to offered me some of this mint candy shit she was eating. It made me very happy, but even though reslistically it likely means nothing. I dont think normal people get very happy from those small things.

This sadly

Idk.

Some girls are just nice. Even to ugly guys. While I appreciate it, it usually just gives me false hope.

lol same

Good to see I made you feel better too, Suharto.

>cute barely 30 yo professor is always nice to me
>one day asks me to stay after class, chit chat for 20 minute about school and shit
>tells me I have good potential for a PhD, offers to tell me about research more in detail sometime if I'm interested
>think about it all week, wondering if she likes me although I know for a fact that she had a baby a few months ago

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (385x385, 24K)

Don't try fucking your professor user. Grab the research oppportunity instead.

It’s like cripples going on a competition about who had more amputations.

same situation
i don't know whether to act on it or not, i don't want to ruin what we've got between us if it doesn't work out

Two things that are worth something in life as long as you are under 60.
>money
>teen poon
The rest is just distractions.

That's just insecurity, I'm like you.

You feel unattractive, manlet, bored, and a lot of things that makes you think you're not worth to anyone

Guys, I know from experience that it is very easy to get into the trap of second-guessing every opportunity in irder to avoid hurting yourself. But sometimes, you really do need to just fucking take a risk and go for it, or years later you will regret it.

>several years ago, was a senior in uni at the time
>event nearby had a big gathering of food vendors
>girl I was interested in and I go there to try a bunch of different stuff and share what we get to be able to try more different things
>we sit diwn at a table to eat
>instead of just splitting the food normally she occassionally feeds me a bite from her fork
>I do the same and she goes with it and starts giggling
>starts playing footsie with me under the table
>I decide she probably didn't really mean anything by it and do nothing
>years later, look back on this moment and want to scream

If you go for safety 100% of the time, you're guaranteed to never get all the things you want.

Attached: image.jpg (220x220, 16K)

i thought that was going to be a happy ending haha

Attached: clown_existence.png (955x911, 1.08M)

>and a lot of things that makes you think you're not worth to anyone

Attached: crywk.png (223x226, 6K)

I don't even want to fuck her. Just have a nice chat over tea and ask about her current topic of research. She's a very nice and obviously very intelligent person.

I guess if you're going to act on it you have to take it super slow, see how she reacts.
No matter how I spin it, it doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I'm anxious about looking at her too insistently or going to see her at the end of class to ask questions too often. I would be mortified if she found out I'm into her.

>and obviously very intelligent person.

Attached: 5871236644.png (644x800, 13K)

>169cm
>in Australia
horse racing career awaits

Attached: 1473896002631.jpg (710x400, 25K)

Didn't expect a d*ne to be familiar with that concept anyway

Maybe wait until after you're finished taking her class