How do these people (exclude Croatia) deal with living somewhere that has no ordnung ?

How do these people (exclude Croatia) deal with living somewhere that has no ordnung ?

As a tourist I'm pretty easy going but it still fucking frustrates me. This is Europe not the arab world.

Attached: southern europe.gif (750x348, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWzc7CQWEFw
independent.co.uk/news/world/sweden-admits-to-racial-purification-1247261.html
independent.co.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you mean by "no ordnung"?

I expect he means

>racial inability to form queues
>loudness and yelling
>people waving their hands and standing too close to each other
>sleazy criminal class who has no fear of the police
>lack of cleanliness
>laziness in general

Complete lack of orderliness.

There's not really an English equivalent to ordnung - which is more all-encompassing.

>This is Europe not the arab world.

Ojala!! Should i tell him?

What's that old saying about not throwing stones?

I live in the UK, jens.

My internet provider routes through static IPs in Romania

what's with the cleanliness meme honestly, we even have a bathroom fixture made to clean your ass

Rome is the only place I've seen someone defecate in the street. During the day.

It was probably a gypo but still, not the point

And why do you not live in Romania? Perhaps because it's shit and has no "ordnung"?

>ordnung
Ordnung muss sein

Attached: dreamycat.jpg (800x795, 55K)

How is Croatia any different? It is cleaner tho, and people are more central europeish, but corruption is as rampant as in Italy or Spain for example.

Obsession with order, symmetry, cleanliness, hierarchy, perfectionism to the point of putting children into gas chambers and killing disabled people as worthless burden for the economy is a Germanic thing. They collectively suffer from this disorder called OCPD and can't function in a different way, so their society operates like some kind of a hyper-conformist and turbo-collectivist ant colony, showing unquestionable obedience to authority and brutally suppressing any semblance of unusual behavior.

Attached: OCPD4.jpg (1925x875, 350K)

>And why do you not live in Romania?
He is not Romanian, but from Lithuania I believe. He is pretty based tho, he likes my country for some reason

imagine being a dumb Russian like that posting this

Based Russian posting the truth about German autism

t. Butthurt Russian rape baby

>kuzukuzu
>romania
I thought that Lithuanian cancer was in the UK

By having never used a public toilet in my life, literally
Not even in greatest necessity in my 12 years of schooling have I ever used a public toilet, ever, nor in coffee shops or hospitals, the only exception are hotels
I might suffer from serious bacteriophobia but my patience is nevertheless admirable

>How is Croatia any different?
Because I was all over that cunt and never encountered the same general frustrations I encountered in Italy, Portugal, Crnagora, Albania or especially Greece. I've never been to Spain, but I find spaniards particularly annoying.

by not being homosexuals like you

>but I find spaniards particularly annoying.
low test vs high energy people
its just natural

>he likes my country for some reason
Best Country in the World™

Read the thread you dumb beaver

>BiH
Eh ? The public toilets aren't that bad. Try going to Greece

>general frustrations
Like..? Apart from some guy shitting on the streets

>Because I was all over that cunt and never encountered the same general frustrations I encountered in Italy, Portugal, Crnagora, Albania or especially Greece. I've never been to Spain, but I find spaniards particularly annoying.
Croatia is very tourist friendly, but living there isbsomething completely different. Same basically aplies to Slovenia, although we have a higher standard, our country looks like some German province, both in cleanliness, architecture and overall wealth, but living there is nothing like living in Germany or Austria.

Greece is the best country in the world.

i am sure this happens in romania too

youtu.be/fWzc7CQWEFw

>lithuanian
>whining about lack of ordnung
give me a break

This is OP

Attached: 9F30182D-71D1-403D-B03C-8A231CEAB23B.jpg (357x406, 43K)

No
>loudness and yelling
Yes, but most people don't care/notice
Yes, but this is normal
There is one of this in every country
>lack of cleanliness
Only in big cities/poor neighbourhoods like every other country
>laziness in general
Depends

The Russians would have punched him back to new zealand if he was wearing that cross in their country.

Your public toilets are above average for such a shithole. Bosnia is not even uncivilized, it's just war torn and an overall political and cultural mess. Bosnians are not barbaric tho, and are good people (unlike Albanians or Macedonians who are literally uncivilized).

this basically

For some reason he is obsessed with southern euros. I think he got rejected by a med chad or something.

Attached: 999AB055-ADC6-47F1-87C2-1569D8F36B49.jpg (1536x2048, 727K)

>lithuanian
fuck off russian shit

hopefully some sand eating arab will blow him up next time he visits germany

Just the general dishonesty that people have, even simple things like saying "it takes 5 minutes" when in reality it's at least 15 minutes away.

Also the lack of responsibility. For example: I'm sure, like anywhere, people would like the environment to be better protected or for their to be less deaths on the road, but at the same time they use plastic straws wrapped in plastic with every drink they purchase and literally have no driving discipline whatsoever. I mean in my eyes this is just dumb.

Also the inability to rely on people, to rely on public institutions. It's more annoying than it seems.

>some guy
It was a woman actually

>is nothing like living in Germany or Austria.
Yeah, it's better

hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm not Lithuanian but can assure you that Lithuania has ordnung.

he looks like an angry lesbian

Attached: 424CBEB6-F732-4753-95E3-BE20B9556509.jpg (393x521, 66K)

>grouping ex-yu with Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Greece

Why do people do this? A person living in Sarajevo or Belgrade is going to have more in common with a Polish person than they are with a person living in Lisbon or Barcelona

Name a country better than Greece.

>Macedonians
Explain this. I mean I've never been there but would never have put them in the same boat as Alboshits. I would've thought they're no different to Serbs/Bulgarians.

Op is just mentally ill

Attached: 2EDF49A2-BE3C-4C84-8C5E-8EF3D20DCF57.jpg (640x480, 112K)

Attached: 1531038336683.jpg (637x566, 102K)

You seem overly bitter, pablo

Not bad, I laughed

>Yeah, it's better
slovenia is better for life but i think croatia isn't too far behind them, at least the rural areas aren't

I wonder whether he has ever been confused for a girl by someone.

Yeah Hrvatska is tip top

Many times actually.

In Morocco, Jewbai and Jordan especially

based igor

Macedonia is literally 3rd world, I'm not memeing. Some neighbourhoods there look like some shit from Africa or Latin America. The roads are terrible, even the newly build highways which is an achievment I must say. It's the same as Albania really.

Is he ?
>killing disabled people as worthless burden for the economy
Imagine being a disabled person in northern Europe versus a disabled person in Russia. Just think about that for a moment.

>at least the rural areas aren't
It's vise versa, your cities are basically on par with Slovenian cities or towns, but the rural parts are waay more developed here. Hell, municipalities with highest average wages in Slovenia are all rural, it's unironically better to live in a village than in a town here.

False.

>loudness and yelling
Yes, especially me.

What do you mean standing to close? Every female I meet during business I greet with two kisses on their cheeks. That's not standing too close, that's straight up physical contact. I'd be accused of sexual harassment if I wasn't southern european.

I thought every criminal class was like that.

>lack of cleanliness
The more north you go in europe, less showers people take, less times they wash their hands, etc.

>laziness in general
Nature is lazy.

In Sweden 60 000 disabled people got sterilized against their own will just 45 years ago. If you had some problems with eyesight, you were considered to be racially inferior and had to be sterilized.

independent.co.uk/news/world/sweden-admits-to-racial-purification-1247261.html

Germans killed up to 200 000 disabled people during 1930s and 1940s under so-called "T-4 program". Our disabled people never had this kind of treatment even under Stalin.

My point was that there is nothing wrong with being obsessed with clean streets, well-maintained roads and trains arriving on time and be pefrect at anything you do. The problem with Germanic nations is that in their case this obsession goes hand in had with some very nasty Nazi tendencies, including genocidal ones. Some Jews are communists, therefore ALL Jews are communists, therefore all Jews - including toddlers - must be killed. Some disabled people are useless for the economy, therefore ALL disabled people are useless for the economy, therefore they ALL have to be killed. Some Poles are lazy, therefore ALL Poles are lazy, therefore they ALL have to be killed, except for those with square heads and square jaws - they are suitable for Germanization. This type of thinking is pretty sick in my opinion. Clean streets and well-maintained roads are not worth living among people with this kind of Nazi mindset.

Attached: k2.jpg (489x1363, 424K)

Imagine being such a virgin autist you can't get close to people.Here in SVCVLVV I literally kiss women on the mouth three times when I meet them.

You don't have to wash that often if you don't swat or go outside very often obviously

Wtf I thought Germanics were civilized?I wash my hands every 10 minutes and shower(20 to 50 minutes) everyday.

>washing your hands every 10 minutes
you have ocd
>showering every day
That's normal, but in winter it CAN however ruin your skin, especially when the temperatures hit -5 or lower

extremely low-T complaints

Do you actually believe this bullshit you made up, Ilya?

This

These are facts.

>doesn't back it up with scientific evidence
>claims it's a fact
yikes

Not true in Spain
>loudness and yelling
True
Somewhat true but more an italian thing
Not true in Spain
>lack of cleanliness
Cleaner than anglos
>laziness in general
True, but we work more hours

>independent.co.uk

First of all, yevgenij, this newspaper is:
a) owned by a russian (read: that's bad)
b) tabloid tier these days

But more importantly, you do realise it is almost 2020 right ? This has no relevance to the current day where disabled people in northern europe are afforded ample opportunities to partake in a mostly normal lifestyle, whereas in Russia the ambivalence towards disabled people means they're confined to their ground floor commieblock flat for their lives.

And on a side note, have you ever worked for a Polish company ? Because I have and they're depressingly work obsessed.

>we work more hours

Yes but we all know how productive your average southern european is.

It's mainly because we have a less capitalized economy but we're lazy too

The article is from 1997, when it wasn't owned by Lebedev, he bought it just a few years ago.

>But more importantly, you do realise it is almost 2020 right ? This has no relevance to the current day where disabled people in northern europe are afforded ample opportunities to partake in a mostly normal lifestyle, whereas in Russia the ambivalence towards disabled people means they're confined to their ground floor commieblock flat for their lives

Yes, those few disabled people who survived the genocide live more or less better off. Do you want to turn a blind eye on the fact that your beloved Germanic people are sick in the head and can start killing some vulnerable group of people in gas chambers any time, if given the correct order?

There are villages in Dalmatinska Zagora that have no sewer system or clean running water. Basically third world tier. But I honestly wouldn't mind living in rural west Croatia like Istria or Gorksi Kotar. North is still good but overrated imo. Lika is basically Gorski Kotar but more poor, probably because all the shit in the 90s and Slavonia is self-explanatory.

>southern europe is all the same

brainlet mem, kys

Do you genuinely believe that could happen, in this, the year 2019 ?

Imagine living in Primosten. Basically paradise.

Well, giuseppe, I may not have visited the northern part of Italy, but I've yet to be impressed by the apparent European orderliness of Lazio and Toscana.

>le apparent orderliness
you sound frustrated and trying way too hard

Yeah ok, and your cunt has more in common with Morocco than it does with the proper Europe.

>uhh yeah ok b-but n-no
frustrated crybabby, you have never even visited morocco, you sound like too much of a soft cunt to be one to ever step foot outside of europe and see for yourself, get off Jow Forums you sad cunt.

>you have never even visited morocco
heh, you don't want to start that one giuseppe

Also you seem very salty, try to be more like Slovenia or Germany instead of sitting on your plastic chair outside doing nothing. Just a thought.

Attached: maroc.jpg (540x720, 75K)

laughing emoji dot exe