What cultures do you legitmely respect? Any specific aspect of it?

What cultures do you legitmely respect? Any specific aspect of it?

For me, it's east asian cultures focus on education. I legitemely wish my parents were stricter when it came to my education.

Attached: 1535472376430.jpg (770x760, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3wAQxJeyyXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me, it's Montenegro

Attached: 64337ffeaae67237594d79a8ceda7ce6_XL.jpg (1170x782, 89K)

China, Japan, German, Italy, Russia. Would respect Jews as well if they weren't so greedy and prone to usury.

I respect all cultures unironically. I think it's always interesting to see something that may seem unthinkable for you, because of how far removed it is from your own experience.

not all cultures are equal

Equal in what exactly? And what does it have to do with respecting them?

im being unironic here
iranian - they are the only ones who have preserved the original traditional values without completely falling to westernization

I agree. My life would have been a lot easier if my parents told me I was going to be a dentist and I didn't have a choice.

>German
Dime más

German of course. They're the true superhumans.

Also, east asian is not a culture

>I genuinely wish my parents indoctrinated me with crippling pressure to succeed and raised me to be an obedient cog in the machine

Treating one gender as a second - class citizen, condoning rape, stoning women to death for infidelity, treating homosexuality as a crime or disease

This.

Attached: b1.jpg (228x221, 8K)

the Japanese ethic on work and their overall attention to detail, especially in regards to the F&B industry
I watch this a few times a week to remind myself I need to be better
youtu.be/3wAQxJeyyXo

sodomy is disgusting and should be treated with death penalty

Japanese honor. It might be extreme sometimes like having to commit suicide to not lose face. But it's why their streets are clean, and their restaurants hold a very high standard as an example of good things.

There is LITERALY nothing wrong with any of these
Prove me wrong

This. You don't have to be a crazy feminist to think that's a pretty bad aspect of certain cultures.

>different cultures are different
No shit, you retards. If you can't muster the objectivity to understand other cultures and appreciate them, you shouldn't be on the international board. That does not mean you can't dislike things, but to dislike you first must understand.

what is their to appreciate about islamic culture?

Treating one gender as a second - class citizen, condoning rape, stoning women to death for infidelity, treating homosexuality as a crime or disease

Attached: 1507852158335.jpg (428x428, 44K)

In theory I like the idea of several generation of one big family living together. My family is annoying, but imagine if you're surrounded by your grandparents, parents, siblings with their husbands/wives, you children play with their children, having big diners together. Seems comfy.

Attached: 1537275897404.png (644x800, 15K)