400 word essay on international culture due tomorrow

>400 word essay on international culture due tomorrow
>can’t stop browsing Jow Forums
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 7CE1DA5B-182A-4807-8861-F40590EB3F16.png (1200x1248, 572K)

>400 word
literally 30 mins of work

same but i have exams tomorrow and i didn't study shit

400 words is nothing are you for real

>400 words

There are literally shitpost on this website that exceed that, what kind of..

>flag

Oh

Just copy all the replies from a thread on here

>6 000 000 word essay due on 14th August 2008
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1549082669845.gif (636x358, 3.19M)

You should visit a website dedicated to respectful discussions of different cultures, maybe try r/europe

literally 30 mins work

400 words is around 40 strings of text or so, depending on your handwriting, that can take up to like 1 or 2 full pages, then including how much you're willing to research something or think it through, it will definitely take more than 30 minutes.

>handwriting
hello grandpa

It's okay OP, we will help you start, one word at a time.

>The

Drumpftard

>girl looks like she fucks

>MED BVLLS

>1500 word essay on why interracial relationships are the future for nordic people

The drumpftard girl looks like she fucks med bvlls and enjoys eating

big cocks

>200 word essay on American history due next month
should I just end it?

>handwriting
what

this is sharta

>American history
Just give them an empty piece of paper

>50 words due to next month about LGBT movement in Finland

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1548527079555.png (967x954, 560K)

Write about ordering cultures from best to worst and draw some conclusions about how the superior cultures should treat the inferior cultures

>be teacher
>grading 400 word essays
>"multitude" appears in one of the first three sentences
>deduct 10 points automatically without explanation

>1 word essay on "word(s) that Americans cannot say that starts with an N" due next week

Attached: 1552810715439.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>handwriting
Do gypsies live in the Stone Age?

100k characters long master's thesis due Friday.
Haven't even wrote a single word.

but hates

It’s okay. You can just send them 50 pictures of me.

>5 picture essay on the history of canada due tomorrow
im boned lads

Attached: 1504031417757.png (424x311, 119K)

Anglo

Black Jews

with very small penises

Laugh all you want retards but when technology ultimately collapses, you'll be the illiterate retards.

Of course bro,don't tell me you use your hands only for masturbating

Attached: 1552007680488.jpg (400x300, 25K)

you can cite me as a source, i got this. the cultural differences between people around the world are largely just surface level and don't really define who we are. at the core of every person there's one thing in common, which is that everyone is a faggot. there are no exceptions.
you're welcome, you can call me professor Asrayp

Quakers escaped to the new world in the 1600s and went on to found settlements that would eventually become British colonies. Every colony comprised of people from different religions and nationalities, 13 distinct colonies made up the Thirteen Colonies. After the seven years war, King George needed new tax revenue to pay off his monumental debt, so he began taxing the colonies in any way possible. Colonists protested the taxes and eventually one side shot the other at a protest in Boston, this was the beginning of the Revolutionary war. With the help of the French, the British would be driven out of the Thirteen colonies and the rebels would gain independence. The leaders of the rebellion built a new government with (at the time) extremist enlightenment ideology, mostly out of reaction from being ruled by a tyrant king. The young republic had no power over it's constituents and almost broke apart on multiple from occasions, as it states threatened war with each other. The government passed reforms that consolidated power in the federal government, making it a functioning republic rather than a loosely tied confederation of states. The United States went on to acquire land from coast to coast via conquering and sometimes purchasing land.

This was a lot harder to compress than I thought

>3 character book review on the mahabharata due in 2 years
JUST

>mahabharata
ezpz, just read the comic bro

Attached: Sketch (88).png (444x709, 621K)

I could do that in 10 min especially if it's about international culture.

>he thinks it will
They said the same 200 years ago