If you were able to buy guns in your country would you

If you were able to buy guns in your country would you

What sort of gun would you buy

I’ve been meaning to buy some sort of collectible Mauser lately but I imagine most of you can at least get those in your countries.

Attached: D90618DB-ACC0-4BAB-B771-900C6EC6BB3A.png (375x455, 49K)

I can
Don't wanna

I can't
All the guns

Attached: 1438878496026.jpg (800x850, 107K)

I can
Don't wanna

I think the most common hunting rifles ( at least in my region of Sweden ) is the Beretta 686 and also old Husqvarna hunting rifles. The latter aren't particularly sophisticated but they work well enough.

I always forget why husqvarna even makes guns

Not really a common thing here, just their tractors and tools and shit

Forget that*

Understandable, I guess it makes it easier for our hillbillies to buy their tractors and rifles at the same store.

I look at the picture and something became scary to me.

DAK DAK DAK

I would go to live in a different country

CZ scorpion evo 3
AN-94

Not interested in modern guns but I'm definitely gonna get into muzzleloaders one day

This is more creepy than DAK

An MP5 looks good to blow some thieves brains out

Our gun culture is hunting, and some target shooting. You can't get guns that look militaristic, or were developed for military use, for hunting purposes (which requires a hunting license that you get by passing an exam and 3 different categories of target shooting). If you do get one and modify it (legal depending on what you change) you will be frowned upon heavily in the hunting community.

Target shooting clubs are the same-ish. It's not as easy to just join one. You have to apply to join, be let in, regularly shoot and compete for 6 months and pass a shooting test which actually requires some skill - before you can even be considered a gun license. And if you do (recommended by the club) you can only get a .22 at first. After a year you can be recommended to buy a gun in whatever calibres the club is competing in.

Notice I said recommended by the club? They are extremely skeptical towards newcomers, and if you give even the slightest hint of being weird - you're not getting a license.

This keeps most crazies from getting guns.

Something that has the aesthetics of militant left and poliziotteschi movies. Like Mauser C96 and Beretta M12

i wouldnt

I want one of those calico .22 plinkers with yuge capacity helical mag, can't find one for a reasonable price though. I already have my self defense covered with CCW+.40 SW glock, and a couple ARs

Yikes. What a shithole

Preferably a small and low maintenance SMG, which I could use in case of emergency.

The Netherlands is the only country in Europe where all air rifles are legal, regardless of their strength. So you do some air powered rifles that are basically stronger than regular guns and entirely unregulated.

But the thing is, criminals never use them. Because they aren't cool enough.

Criminals do use them, but they aren't "stronger than regular guns". They might match a .22 but then we're talking about rifles, and criminals prefer weapons that are easier to conceal and you're not going to get an air pistol that beats even a .22 pistol.

A Ruger 10/22 with a drum mag is a nice option for you and a great plinker

Attached: 8fc7a182023d9d271a21cbd93c1a2fbe.png (600x255, 89K)

Calico weighs less and handles better. Plus it's just a lot cooler.