Post a news headline from your country that best describes it

Post a news headline from your country that best describes it.

Attached: USA.png (499x502, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaccinestoday.eu/stories/france-measles-outbreak-babies-hit-hardest/
science.sciencemag.org/content/363/6428/677
independent.co.uk/news/health/measles-epidemic-europe-record-high-symptoms-vaccines-who-world-health-organisation-a8499491.html
euro.who.int/en/media-centre/sections/press-releases/2018/measles-cases-hit-record-high-in-the-european-region
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 Lesbian asylum-seekers at the mercy of German bureaucracy DW 17 03 2019.png (715x704, 736K)

Completely the fault of the parents

>parents refuse to get him vaccinated
>parents refuse to have health care

Also people not getting vaccines is rare as shit in this country, don't pretend it is common place. My mother is a principle in a rural area and she's only ever seen 2 people refuse so, over the course of ~15 years

>Operation: Divas. Gang of transexuals is arrested.

Attached: gangue de travesti2.jpg (768x432, 50K)

Why do anti-vaxxers still exist when their entire premises is based on a single study that has been debunked for decades?
At least holocaust deniers base their premises off many evidences, even if they have been long debunked.

Attached: 1404913874323.jpg (700x887, 52K)

we wouldn't need vaccines if people didn't live packed like rats in cities

americans have a pathological mistrust of authority

typically it's the type of people who react to being unable to understand how something works by dismissing it as a satanic/jewish conspiracy. see nazis and relativity/quantum mechanics.

>blame the americans

Meanwhile half of Europe is having a fucking measles epidemic

fear of govt encroachment due to distrust in a world that exist outside their bubble.

we wouldn't have the benefits of industrialization either

you'd be a sickly peasant always on the brink of starvation

Attached: 1520784384365.jpg (540x659, 95K)

antivaxxery started in muttland. only weirdos take it up "in europe". I don't think there are any here.

tribal communities solve that issue
the strongest thrive and survive while the weak die off, as nature intended

It is pretty common actually. I work in a pharmacy. I'd estimate a good 10%~15% of the general population is against vaccination. I've lived in Los Angeles, rural Oregon and San Francisco; and everywhere i've lived it was weird ultra liberal holistic vegan types who were against vaccinations, not rural people. I work in a pharmacy in LA and the majority of the people whom I interact with who think vaccinations are poison are legit borderline paranoid sheltered high income individuals who've never lived outside of rich west coast coastal communities. I've only met a single anti vaxxer who was of the stereotypical fundamentalist christian type.

Attached: here iz homor.jpg (500x333, 30K)

vaccinestoday.eu/stories/france-measles-outbreak-babies-hit-hardest/
science.sciencemag.org/content/363/6428/677
independent.co.uk/news/health/measles-epidemic-europe-record-high-symptoms-vaccines-who-world-health-organisation-a8499491.html
euro.who.int/en/media-centre/sections/press-releases/2018/measles-cases-hit-record-high-in-the-european-region

>implying I would date a girl that doesn't support nacionalsindicalismo
The murder of Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera was the most disgusting crime of the 20th century

Sorry I wasn't aware you were from the west.
Obviously "people" out their are mentally unhinged. But it's rare in the rest of the country

everybody and his mother is a copperfield

Attached: 23652652352352.png (653x639, 64K)

>Why do anti-vaxxers still exist when their entire premises is based on a single study that has been debunked for decades?
But it's not based on a single study.
A lot of them are just those hippies that believe in the magic of essential natural oils and shit like that

This is what true freedom and democracy looks like
*** Dabs on japanese and american wannabe hebephiles ***

Attached: facebook_1543984752841.jpg (720x1280, 85K)

***Few months later***

Attached: FB_IMG_1546185582423.jpg (720x790, 71K)

"Nature" has no intentions, moron. Genetic fitness has nothing to do with the individual.

>marriage
Fuck that noise, just get rid of unjustifiable arbitrary consent age laws.

Attached: surplus.png (555x779, 376K)

Based Rajchoots.

I wish we had such things in my country.

Our finance minister knows how to enforce financial discipline. They all said we'd be crazy for making him finance minister because he was a vegetable farmer in his previous job, but Ueli does is just nice.

Attached: UeliMaurer.png (1433x954, 1.59M)

Attached: omni.jpg (647x563, 54K)

Attached: Untitled.png (726x748, 215K)