Why do conservative Muslims who despise Western values and habits keep living in Western countries?

Why do conservative Muslims who despise Western values and habits keep living in Western countries?

Attached: 1537161865367.png (500x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/
youtube.com/watch?v=XP6YYyJjWsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im wondering the same thing
i despise western values and habits and i dont have any other choice cause im from here
why would anyone choose willingly to live in this degenerate shithole is beyond me

Gotem

Attached: enhanced-buzz-1037-1380130080-16.jpg (625x467, 138K)

Can we NOT do Islamaphobia right now? Or like, ever?

Plus THE Western value is freedom including freedom of religion. Many Muslim just want to live their lives in peace and freedom

It's hot down here.

money

Islamphobia is not a word because phobia means "irrational fear"

>Own your own kebab business
>Unlimited rape of euro women

what's not to love?

>freedom

So it's freedom, but without questioning?

>Can we NOT do Islamaphobia right now? Or like, ever?

Attached: 1526469726438.png (205x246, 6K)

Because we keep destroying their countries with bombs and troops so they have nowhere else to go.

for the gibs, obv.

Jesus christ gagaTHOT detected

because they want the welfare money (and they are secretly lusting for white bussy)

because they don't.

less than 1% of the world muslim population have migrated to a wester country.

This post gets a yikes from me.

It is irrational to be afraid of Muslims. Muslim are individuals same as everyone else. Some are violent assholes who target religious minorities--just like some neo-pagan agnostics/christians/atheists etc. are violent assholes who target religious minorities.

The problem is not Islam then but violence and assholery. And that's hardly foreign to Europe at all.

Is it so hard to just treat people as individuals?

If you assume that the presence of a certain religious group; ethnicity; sexuality; etc, threatens the well being of your society... Then that evidently qualifies as "fear".

cuz it'd be lovely to get shot by a kiwi

>Western values

Attached: transgender-man-identifies-as-a-dog-and-says-chasing-sticks-43888738.png (495x553, 338K)

No. Is it so hard not to shoot gay clubs because people individual "choice"?

Squatting in other people's home is pretty comfy, thought an invasive Anglo virus should know that

They could go literally anywhere else but europ is the place that seems to actively welcome them for whatever reason. You'd think you would want to keep your enemy that you are bombing out of your country, rly makes me think.

>tfw when no brittish meth head grunge boyfriend like the ones I see on Channel4

one Muslim shot a gay club. VS hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions who do not.

And meanwhile, Europeans themselves have committed countless acts of violence. Or hell, Men in general commit 90%+ of murders. So maybe this is a human problem, and not a Muslim one.

>Muslim are individuals
Wrong. It's an ideology of submission that destroys individuality.

>Why we live in western countries while despising western value?

Our mission is to converts as much kaffirs and whites as possible to prevent your degeneracy from going further . We're trying to save YOU. This is why faggot like Tarrant hates us, he wants gays and transgender to roam freely on earth and brainwash your child. Tarrant is a mossad agent

Attached: instagram-desmondisamazing-2_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 163K)

i was just trolling with something liberals often say.

Yeah... But do Muslims say about gays?

Let's see how are you mediating this one Shall we?

Treating people as individuals is pointless when you can gather behavioral trends from certain groups. If that individual is from that group you should probably take that into account, especially if they don't belong in your country in the first place.

Nobody is "afraid." Islamophobia is a propaganda word designed to turn the issue of people having a legitimate objection to Islam into some kind of psycho-pathology just like "homophobia" is.

what does*

Reminder that lgbtq+ Muslims exist

Attached: 1544610651072.jpg (800x500, 112K)

Nice false dichotomy.

Also, rich of you to pretend like only Muslims can ever be homophobic. Homophobia is 100% a traditional Western value

Attached: 1531922465782.png (1080x808, 988K)

>pretending neither one exists

What about acknologing both, and not just brushing it away hoping it's just gonna go away?!

Attached: 1548891553577.jpg (540x960, 79K)

the arab world is filled with faggotry, much more so than the west. we're just more open about our faggots and our media is obsessed with it, but iran is like the #2 country of transgender surgery and homosexuality is much more common in arab and islamic countries. might have something to do with the fact that they get circumcised as young children

That's not what I said. You are running away from the point.

Do muslims accept gay rights?

NOPS.

Talk with the muslim about that, not me. I accept the right of one to pray for whomever they imagine that exists...

Because they're hypocrites. They want to live in a developed first-world country.
I've seen plenty of people here (normal "Christian" white people) who bitch about niggers, Arabs, gays, etc. HERE yet they emigrate to Western countries that have all of those. They moan about a gay parade that happens here once an year for two hours in the capital or about 200 refugees in some camp that they haven't even seen, yet they have no problem emigrating to a Western city with a gay mayor, official gay marriages and like 20% Arab population.

>muh principles
It's all about money.

How about a source on literally all of that.

>the arab world is filled with faggotry, much more so than the west.

Ding-ding-ding. Exactly. But it's completely different. And don't forget: PUNISHABLE.

Yeah it's a Western tradition because Westerners came up with the idea of being gay ha gotem

Do you REALLY didn't knw that?

God, are you what, a muslim woman?

>Many Muslim just want to live their lives in peace and freedom
Yeah, freedom to practice their retarded religion without regulations. You westcucks don't have first hand knowledge of how these people actually behave given the true "freedom" so you can preach against the islamophobia and act self righteous. Piss off seriously.

only correct answer in this thread

qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/

here's a source on the iranian thing.

it should tell you a lot that despite homosexuality being a crime in the middle east, it's still more common than in the west

youtube.com/watch?v=XP6YYyJjWsg

It's interesting to see how lefties in the West are fiercely protecting a cultural group that has more in common with the ultra-conservatives they hate.

Attached: billboard.jpg (750x563, 64K)

don't forget men holding hands is the norm and that Pakistani street boy whores are a thing.
Iran forces gays to go trans because, it's not haram in the Quran.

Ignore him. He's just a dumb liberal who has never studied any history. You can't study history without realising Islam's lunacy.

straw man

The left is having an existential crisis and will probably implode in the not so distant future. It's pretty funny, really.

>no more fascism
>invites a bunch of theocratic fascists in because muh feelings
state of my "side"

It speaks more volumes than the whole of the "au-courant"!

Did you read about (Lord) Byron?

It's facinating how a man from regency(? terrible with dates, sorry) spoke so openly with his own mother about his adventures, and homossexual love affairs, with muslim drug Lords. It seriously can't be vanished.

Just ban religion from public space and enforce a strict child relocation program if the family is suspected of being highly religious.
There. Now both christcucks and durkas can fuck off.

There is nothing wrong with supporting Israel, muslims are savages

this

Holy based.

It should apply to other groups as well, like communists, progressives or homosexuals.

I personally support a Christian Israel.

>Just ban religion from public space
When you say 'religion' does this include secular religions like social justice?

No, it shouldn’t. Stop being a centrist gigacuck.

>secular religions like social justice

Laziness, Muslim countries being shit, delusions of grandeur about "making the country Muslim one day" is my guess.

>When you say 'religion' does this include secular religions like social justice?

Attached: FA792981-2925-46C3-940B-E2CB12186AAF.png (633x758, 132K)

>forces
Now that's healthy

absolutely fucking based

Fuck Western fags and their land of unicorns where everyone is happy and lives in "peace" together.

Muslims are all fucking retarded

I think part of the issue is this craze with Islamiphobia, as if it's somehow the only religion in the world without problems. Organised religions have problems, it's hardly unique. And when reasonable voices are all but outright prevented from discussing issues aside from a few packaged quotables, it let's the crazies, bigoted and those with agenda have full control of the narrative. Treat Islam like any other religion, get imams(?) involved in the discussion, slay the proverbial elephant in the room, and it will be better for everyone. Let people learn about eachother.

Attached: 1552003923285.jpg (750x1000, 47K)

why do any muslims live in the west? fucking kill them all, fammalam