What is the top-5 most bullied cunts on Jow Forums ?

what is the top-5 most bullied cunts on Jow Forums ?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x479, 295K)

1-France
2-France
3-France
4-France
5-Belgium (=France)

1.America
2.Germany
3.India
4.Russia
5.Canada

Cmon, objectivly this isn't true, i see lots of anons loving your country and it's culture

canada
finland
india
russia
turkey D:

4. should be Brazil

Finland
Canada
Sweden
India
Turkey

None of us done dindu

Eesti......................

It's just banter bro :DDD

Attached: 1550092428383.gif (250x194, 13K)

>France

Attached: 1550127603580.jpg (750x1000, 97K)

Belarus
Costa Rica
Finland
Colombia
Israel

Why won't you let me have some fun, Eesti?

Attached: 1537962359.png (500x600, 169K)

America
Bragile
Germany
India
Japan

Attached: 1548069245641.jpg (1494x372, 239K)

Australia
Argentina
Pakistan
Norway
Algeria

>Bragile
Excuse me what the fuck

Americans
Brazil
India
Sweden
France

El Salvador
Paraguay
Egypt
Taiwan
Vatican City

>Brazil
sorry

Germs
Mongolia
Canada
Philippines
Greenland

I thought I missed the latest epic banter you Jow Forums fags conjured up about us. I'm still trying to figure out where the incest accusations came from.

I'm obviously biased, but i think Americans are the most bullied just by the sheer amunt of banter towards them, but it's much easier to brush off "americans are fat and stupid", than the vicious and vitriolic hate towards Russsians, Brazilians and Indians. It's sounds gay as fuck and like i'm fishing for compliments, but i honestly often feel bad to my stomach after reading Russia related threads that gets proned by janny

Attached: qnaENJT.png (380x496, 132K)

:(

>indians
They were bullied to the point of mental breakdown after the poo in the loo thing. I think a lot of them left because of it as well lol. Yeah, first worlders who feel bullied on this stupid board don't really get it.

>I thought I missed the latest epic banter you Jow Forums fags conjured up about us.
I often mistake S and Z, or C and S, R and L
So, don't care if I mistake spell

S and G and Z

c*ntinentals have been very rude to us for a long time but the feeling is mutual so who cares

Here it is thw *nglo subhuman pretends to be the victim again

Mutts
Swedes
Brazilians
Germans

Same here i dont mind banter or anything but sometimes people are extremly rude and say genuinely hurtfull things.
I honestly really like the russians i know and i dont think you deserve the hate you get

He's back again.

Attached: HuhHuhHuhHa.png (1334x750, 3.99M)

you tell me

Attached: do americans.png (1854x971, 1.24M)

Shut the fuck up subhuman crash and burn

Attached: 1552658505063.jpg (640x464, 198K)

You're half of the posters here though.

Argentina used to be bullied like 4 years ago...

Now it's mostly Brazil and USA

Know your place, you're a mere insect in the presence of an Englishman.

Attached: AngoElite.jpg (623x1024, 281K)

Pretty much this:

Sweden
USA
Norway
India
Greece

Banter=/bullying
The only countries that receive pure hate are russians(justified because they are all weak effeminated soyboys), Brazilians(justified because they are rude as fuck), turks(rangebanned so doesnt matter)and india

Who bullied argentina and what for?

Maybe I've been here for too long but I don't feel it. To me these boards were always shit to everyone , I don't care if a feel tryhards attack us more now because of some weird political or cultural change.

The only thing I noticed in the past 4 yeasrs is that Canada was getting obliterated for a second, then as soon as the mutt memes started people stopped naming the leaf.

Most banter here is hate. Maybe you don't notice that until you are on a receiving end of it. 'banter' against america is pure hate cause people are jealous.

> feel
a few*

Shut the fuck up *ngloid

Brazil, USA, Mexico.

India, Turkey, Canada?

During the peak of "argentina is whiiite" meme

You are not even a real nation, how can you feel bullied when someone says america is shit

This is the most objective list:

1. India (hated by everyone)
2. Brazil (hated by everyone)
3. USA (most bullied, but at least they have people on their side too, so they don't feel alone)
4. Turkey (hated by everyone, but since they're rangebanned not a lot of people are focusing on them)
5. Russia (gets tons of shit, but at least we have some russiaboos on our side too, same as USA)