Duh gobernment is ebil and I'm gonna shoot them all in civil war 2: electric boogaloo

>duh gobernment is ebil and I'm gonna shoot them all in civil war 2: electric boogaloo

Attached: 1552228497864.jpg (218x231, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vltDIWmItUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

their government is actually extremely evil

No, they just legitimately represent Americans.
As in their just as selfish as the rest of us

No, they're corrupt motherfuckers, we need reform

Are you saying our government doesn't deserve to be shot?

>No, they just legitimately represent Americans.
Shut the fuck up you faggot, it’s well apparent how corrupt the entire government is, from bureaucracy to the White House. The people have no power over the government at all, the government is its own beast beholden only to the interests of its bureaucracy and corporate money.

>SHAYULL
*wheeze*
>NAUGHT
*wheeze*
>BAY
*wheeze*
>EYUN
*wheeze*
>FREYUNJ
*wheeze*
>DUH
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

Attached: well-fed-militia.jpg (364x484, 93K)

>i get all my information from journalists the posts

when have they ever successfully fought their government

>I ignore the fact that politicians legislate based on the largest pool of money a lobby gives them.

>jernalist bad dey slender trumpaypay

Attached: let.png (645x729, 90K)

uh.. there was that time...uhm...*farts from nerves*

The government was actually pretty good pre ww2

>american government is the most evil thing in history
>wtf why don't americans trust their government
Jow Forums shouldn't have been so heavily vaccinated as a child

Make that pre-civil war

You should remember those times.

It was fine afterwards too, just not perfect

Well that's when we really started filling with people.

I don't understand why that's not valid reasoning though?
Sometimes a french revolution slash civil war is necessary when the government is full of evil corrupt idiots

>The government is trustworthy and always has my best interests at heart!

Attached: 1540527153258.gif (398x504, 1.99M)

Civil war marked the beginning of the end of state's rights.

user, you do know it's illegal to call me evil right?

Attached: kwi.jpg (1366x768, 133K)

?
States still have rights

That's literally just a dog-whistle for shitting on black folks.

Give me one(1) good reason why the laws that states pass should take priority over the laws of the federal government
>inb4 dude weed lmao

>the same people who fantasize about violently overthrowing the "tyrannical" government if we raise taxes on billionaires or something also brag about how glad they are that the U.S. aren't a democracy
Really makes you think.

The biggest army in the world VS some smelly people with handguns.

I wonder the result.

Attached: images (31).jpg (490x306, 30K)

Because the federal government doesn't know better than the people who actually live here. Imagine if Beijing made laws for Singapore, same thing.

The USA is a democracy.

GOOD post

States which support slavery do not deserve any rights.

If you think that John Gonzalez and Pedro Smith are going to drone strike fellow Americans then you're wrong.

The biggest army is composed by Americans, not robots. It's gonna split if civil war happens

wtf, do americans really do this?

Attached: 2016-11-24T00-52-39-633Z--1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Yes, but the "communist" political party calls itself "Democratic" so democracy is bad.

Especially compared to us. As we technically don't even elect our head of state or our prime minister. Or anyone in the government for that matter.

Imagine being this naive and historically illiterate.

American police shoots americans every day, why army would be different

Democratic Republic
An overabundance of democracy is communism

This Czech man is right, frankly, and I hate the south.

Have you seen a video of basic training?
Those in the military are no longer individuals with personal beliefs and opinions

Can they set their age of drinking? Have their own currency?

Because decision making should be kept at the lowest possible level to maintain responsibility and accountability.

>smelly people with handguns
That control the food supplies

>seething kara bogan

Police and military are very different groups, culturally.

>Can they set their age of drinking?
Yes, but thanks to Ronald Reagan they'll lose federal highway funding if they do.

>Have their own currency?
No, and that's frankly a retarded idea.

Imagine having to choose between an intelligent narcissistic warhawk and a borderline retarded narcissist infatuated with strongmen authority figures who get a kick out of genocide. What an absolute shitshow.

Also that's when the equivalent of the EU taking near total sovereignty over it's nation states started here.
Which gradually leads to less and less representation.

>I saw a video so I know what it's like
You are retarded.

The civil war was fought over slave holding secessionists, not by normal Americans fighting against a tyrannical government. The civil war happened because more people lived in the North compared to the South, so the South lost every presidential election and had fewer seats, NOT because the government started cheating checks and balances and consolidated power to the presidency.
yes drinking age in Montana was 18 up until recently, separate currencies is a really terrible idea

>seething kara bogan
Is this your defence of slavery? Ebin.

Your police is full of former military brats and sociopaths.

stop paying taxes

>his country doesn't use paratroopers to support the military police when doing routine checks of vehicles

>The civil war was fought over slave holding secessionists, not by normal Americans fighting against a tyrannical government. The civil war happened because more people lived in the North compared to the South, so the South lost every presidential election and had fewer seats, NOT because the government started cheating checks and balances and consolidated power to the presidency.
This has nothing to do with my post.

Radical centrist hands typed this post

SUNDAY GUNDAY

youtube.com/watch?v=vltDIWmItUY

You implied that the modern military would kill Americans in the event of civil war because it happened in the 1860s

>they'll lose federal highway funding if they do
Which basically means no

>that's frankly a retarded idea
Not really. European countries used to have their own currencies and it worked better than euro.

Yes. Abolishing slavery among other things made the South into the mess it is today.

>An overabundance of democracy is communism

Attached: doge.jpg (959x540, 57K)

There is no point in separate currencies here because our infrastructure and trade is so integrated that it wouldn't make sense much more so than Europe.

People talk about it like it was good people vs bad people.
They all supported slavery until they had industrialized to the point where it wasn't profitable, then they sold their slaves south.
Immediately after the civil war, the very same union leaders and army turned west to fuck over what was left of the Indians, break prior treaties with them and shove them onto reservations.

Those exmilitary guys in the police are still a different and minority group in the police. Most police officers are 100 iq bootlickers that want a stable job and dat pension. They have no ideals or values and their only interest is to keep the status quo going.

Because if you don't give local communities an appropriate amount of autonomy, they tend to chimp out and rebel. What does a city-state know about running a continent-sized empire?

I have my doubts about that but I'm not gonna delve into Let me tell you about your country

>What does a city-state know about running a continent-sized empire
Everything.

>let welfare leeches vote
>get more welfare
Democracy is two wolves and lamb voting on what to eat for lunch, it is not always compatible with liberty and if you pretend it is, you're either an idiot or a commie

Democracy it's self is bad.
It needs to be used within the framework of a more stabile system to work for any length of time.

Companies here have their logistics spread across dozens of states so that would quickly become a nightmare

>Democracy is two wolves and lamb voting on what to eat for lunch
That's why there's usually a constitution in democratic countries.

>I get all my information from pol and Alex Jones

States had their own currencies once, prior to 1789. It was a disaster.

Except our government is actually evil you retarded mongol

>Democrats are communist
Lol

It is, but that’s only because it’s a representation of the people (whom are also extemely evil).

ok, but like a solid 2/5ths of the country actually believes this

It's a representation of a small fraction of the population.

The government doesn't represent us at all, it represents corporations with lots of donation money

Would you rather let the government take care of your children? Or Michael Jackson if he was still alive?

kek

>The biggest army
That's mostly located outside of the us

The people vote for corrupt republican retards and get corrupt republican retards. This is “democracy”, more or less.

Yeah, no. It does clearly represent you, the average mutt is arrogant, ignorant, litigious and only cares about himself, always suspects everyone of something bad and yet all this done with a dazzling smile on his mutt face. You can't even walk down the street in a mutt suburb without some fuckhead mutt calling the cops on you for being a 'suspicious' person. So don't kid yourself, mutt. You're a garbage person, a scourge upon this Earth, you deserve your gubermint and it deserves you.

Attached: 1543429623328.png (460x460, 239K)

wtf mongolia

Attached: wojdecay.png (633x758, 30K)

Because america is B-I-G. Laws don't work well uniformly applied. Something that makes sense in Florida might be completely retarded in Alaska. Have state elected officials determine state business
This really isn't a complicated concept but you didn't actually bother to think about it before you made your post

Attached: 1524910390681.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

In the event of the civil war the government gets split into different factions - it's a civil war , a war about which government is legitimate, I don't understand how people miss this and think it's the government vs civilian militias. It's more like government faction vs government faction meanwhile different partisan militias back different factions and foreign governments speculate on who they want to win.

We are nowhere close to having a civil war today anyways. We've been a stable democracy for over 150 years now and a good majority of Americans don't hate each other so much they they would start murdering each other in the streets - plus our two major parties are really not so radically different. Democrats are barely left wing, Republicans are barely right wing, and most of them are just career politicians trying to maintain their power and the money they earn from different lobbying groups.

Attached: 1435835671840.png (275x200, 22K)

It's Madagascar you stupid fucking mutt.

>The people vote for corrupt republican retards
A huge amount of the population ends up conveniently not voting, and this section just so happens to have a lot of people who oppose the plans of those in power.

>governments always win when fighting their own people!

Attached: 1533066831766.jpg (400x300, 101K)

>Implying Democrats are less corrupt than Republicans

that isnt how the election is decided

Most people don’t vote, and the ones that do are voting FOR the right for corporations to buttfuck us. If the 60% of the eligible population that didn’t vote actually did, this problem would be solved.

>durr da government will totally mow down its citizens with UAVs and tanks, surrender your gunz!!

Attached: 1530237597116.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

They objectively are. Not completely, as evidenced with the AIPAC fiasco. This retarded “both sides are the same” mindset is exactly what got us where we are today, and you are a brainlet for promoting it.

this

It would also help if you would have more direct elections. Here if you get 0,67% of the votes you end up in parliament. Regardless if you are part of the biggest party in your province or not.

That means every idiot with enough support can get into politics to make a change. And Jow Forums and reddit would probably be able to get someone elected.

60% of our population doesn't vote mainly because we see no one worth voting for. Congress has an approval rating of like 15% for a reason

lmao no it fucking wasn’t. It was corrupt as fuck and idled along for half of the depression.

>whoa whooa democrata are slightly less corrupt than republicans
You're both retarded. Imagine being one of the pieces of shit that blindly follows a political party in america of all places. Get fucked you're both the problem

This has statistically proven wrong on many occasions

He was a lovely guy and fond of children
inb4 (((accusations)))
They are shills who previously testified that Michael didn't do nothing

Not saying that isn’t half the problem. There are a million things cooked up by republicans to limit who votes, where they vote, and if there vote even matters, just so they can filter their boomer army through the ranks.
That being said there are still tens of millions of people that don’t vote purely because they don’t want to, and that’s the finishing line.