I was a colossal dick to my best fren last time we spoke and it was over a year ago

I was a colossal dick to my best fren last time we spoke and it was over a year ago
Now i don't have frens anymore. Why am i so pathetic?

Attached: 1537072202772.jpg (656x755, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroflot_Flight_593
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_302
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come to Moscow. You will find more better friends than him

No thx i have low self-esteem without all the ruskies regarding me as a subhuman, now imagine what will happen to me if i go there

I dont like moscovites too, but there are many people from your country who wants to earn more money

What is life like in Kyrgyz Republic ?

What is the difference between Bishkek and Moscow/other post-soviet cities ?

Is it true that people give up their seat on public transport to ANYBODY that is older than them, even if they're 18 and the person is like 30 ?

Is the Kyrgyz Republic a good place to visit ?

Genuinely asking.

I don't like Muscovites either but I like other Russians

Either i'm misremembering things or i thought you were going to visit last year. I remember you posting about it anyway
>What is life like in Kyrgyz Republic
Compared to what?
>What is the difference between Bishkek and Moscow/other post-soviet cities ?
No idea lol. Never been in any other post-soviet cities outside of Kyrgyzstan except Almaty but it was so long ago i don't remember anything about that trip
>Is it true that people give up their seat on public transport to ANYBODY that is older than them, even if they're 18 and the person is like 30 ?
Depends on a person. I only do that when i see that person is infact older than me. If he/she look like they're about my age i ignore them although some white knights give up their places to girls of their age as well
>Is the Kyrgyz Republic a good place to visit ?
The nature is gud i guess. There's nothing to look at in cities though.

>I was a colossal dick to my best fren last time we spoke and it was over a year ago
>Now i don't have frens anymore. Why am i so pathetic?

Same, but it happened almost 8 years ago. Now when i'm thinking about it, i have no idea how he was tolerating me all that time, and even more so has been my bestie. He was the most loyal man i knew in my life and i used this trait of his, like a pathetic piece of shit i am

Attached: 15449367162720.png (746x512, 99K)

>Either i'm misremembering things or i thought you were going to visit last year. I remember you posting about it anyway

Yes, you're right, but it's very expensive to fly from Londonistan to central asia. :(
And I have to fly with Russian-based airlines which I'm not sure how I feel about.

I ended up booking tickets to Tbilisi instead.

>And I have to fly with Russian-based airlines which I'm not sure how I feel about.
You can use Turkish airlines though

True, I forgot about that. THY is much more civilised than the Russian based carriers.

aeroflot is ranked top-10 in the world due to high safety and one of the most modern fleets around the world, tho service might be a bit lackluster(comparing to other top-notch airlines), but you should be fine

> Russian-based airlines
And what's wrong with them? They are one of the best.

Well to be fair, I'd much rather fly with Aeroflot than Asiana, Korean Air, China Airlines or most of the asian based carriers.

But I used to work with a Lithuanian company that dealt with aircraft lease delivery and return for most of eastern europe and russia. I'm sorry, but while it may not have been aeroflot, all the russian """"companies"""" we dealt with were as organised and safety-concerned as I'd expect your average African airline to be.

Log book ? What is that ?
Missing parts ? Can't be us!
etc.

>They are one of the best
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

they're shit, aeroflot is a gem covered in shit

I feel you, I miss my friend now, if only I had known better

Libtards, go out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroflot_Flight_593

>Summary | Pilot error, untrained minor in command of controls

You just can't make this shit up

Chill dude, i'm not a liberashka-rashka-parashka, having a great airline that is aeroflot is already an acomplishment in an of itself, but most of other russian companies are shit and this is objective true, no need to get triggered.

>90s

i'm amazed by the fact the airlines were still functioning

How about S7 ? Would you fly with them ?

>10 March 2019
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_302
right

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_302

Absolutely not related to anything we're discussing, but ok

It's related. Boeing aircrafts are one of the safiest but they crash too.

This is a retarded argument.

Indonesian air carriers operate modern boeing and airbus aircraft but they are among the most dangerous cowboy operators in the entire world.

Also I'd take a Sukhoi Superjet operated by Cityjet any day before I'd take a modern Boeing or Airbus jet operated by any Indonesian or Russian carrier.

It's about training standards.