I fixed North America

I fixed North America

Attached: north american union subdivisions.png (1720x2208, 200K)

That's not the flag of Yucatan.

Québec is not big enough.

this
give the whole right cost of canada to quebec and we are talking

but those are english speaking anglo lands

Midwest Federation, Texas, Dixie, and USA will instantly start a war over control of the Mississippi River, with the winner taking control over the combined territories. They'll then go on to take over the rest of the US.

Congratulations, you just made the modern-day USA with more steps.

So what? We can still force them to speak French or deport them, if necessary. It's something an*Loids would understand, they like to do it.

If these were all just subdivisions under a single North American union it'd be a common trade zone like the EU. Those subdivisions wouldn't even have their own militaries.

That's gonna be hard to swing considering they have their own militaries now.

The Midwest Federation makes no sense. Minneapolis and St Louis are right on the border. The US would immediately invade and take Kansas City and Denver, and they'd welcome us as liberators.

>Subdivisions of one nation would have their own warring militaries.

Attached: 11165828_10153217468543794_2114031225_n.jpg (500x383, 35K)

What is the National Guard? Texas alone has a larger military than most Euro countries.

>Dixie
Based
>West Virgina and Kentucky not in Dixie
based
>Midwest federation
Cringe. Thats not even in the midwest lol, it doesn't make sense.
>Navajo being that big
Cringe
>Not just combining Cascadia and California
Cringe
>Giving Baja California to California rather than just making an El Norte region
Cringe
>Florida/Cuba not has the entire carribean
Can't really tell if its based or cringe
>Not giving the entire carribean to Dixie
Cringe

Attached: putin.jpg (3930x2553, 3.21M)

CASCADIA AND CALIFORNIA ARE NOT THE SAME

Attached: apu ree.jpg (750x546, 32K)

>Not just combining Cascadia and California
Thinking the two are the same is tantamount to admitting legitimate mental retardation.
>Not giving the entire carribean to Dixie
Retardation confirmed

Attached: chloe breakfast.gif (498x278, 1.01M)

Agreed.

Quebec needs to absorb Upstate NY and Pennsylvania.

Attached: 1552841899605(2).jpg (201x201, 27K)

Yes I get it, California has Mexicans and Cascadia has Asians. But California and Cascadia have the same ammount of retardation and they should be kept in their containment state

>implying a united central america would stay for more than a year

Those flags are ugly as shit and most of those borders don't even make sense.

No, culturally we're different. California is extremely extroverted hypebeast types and Pacific Northwest is extremely introverted school incel types

Yeah, there are several actual good flags to use for Dixie and yet he choses to create that abomination

This, also make new England independent

I don't give a fuck. West Coasters are cringy faggots to everyone else, nobody cares enough to divide you up in to little groups

Might as well just combine it with Maritimes if you're making it independent. But only Maine and NH, the rest has been Irished and stays as the USA

>Yes I get it, California has Mexicans and Cascadia has Asians.
Oregon and Washington also have Mexicans, and California has more Asians than Washington or Oregon. Just because you're some southern retard who's geographically and demographically illiterate doesn't mean two regions you can't differentiate are the same.

Attached: double_ass_fucked_on_the_hood.jpg (187x178, 17K)

Same goes for autistic Northeast faggots

>Oregon and Washington also have Mexicans
Yeah they pick apples.
>California has more Asians than Washington or Oregon
Not per capita

Geographically they're two entirely different places

Someone needs to make a HoI 4 mod that recreates this.

Geographically Lawrence, Kansas and Valley Falls, Kansas are two entirely different places

Californians are establishment democrat extroverts who listen to rap, hate guns are loud and drive Priuses leased and Teslas.

Cascadians are borderline libertarian introverts who are contridictory gun nuts who, avoid flash, listen to folk music and drive Subarus and Rams.

Their commonality is limited to being on the West Coast, and having a bunch of Mexican, Chinese and Indian migrants. Culturally the two are not alike. The space spanning between Petaluma to Humboldt county in NorCal is a weird hybrid of the two.

If you're so unfamiliar with the two that you can't tell them apart you should recuse yourself from commentary as it's sounding like a mentally retarded mongoloid child screeching. Even the Mexicans in both two regions act different.

Attached: chloe gif.gif (306x306, 1.63M)

We are autism brothers.

Attached: Europa_Afrika_og_Amerika-fixed.png (5176x4176, 553K)

>Cringe
very old map

>Yucatan uniting with Ladino Central America
>North Mexico retaining Mexican flag with Aztec symbology
>Cuba having a Florida flag without being part of Florida

Attached: 3942_190.jpg (496x760, 66K)

>>Cuba having a Florida flag without being part of Florida
Wow forgot to change that one. It used to be a florida-cuba thingy.

Maybe just stop trying to make maps about North America until you know what you're doing.

Yeah, I think it happened when you faggots got your heads kicked in by the British and then ceded all of that land to them. They did everyone a favour and send the Acadian trash packing.

I know what I'm doing I'm a professional meme map creator.

no, they're both part of the great plains